Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Supreme Court Same Sex Marriage Argumet
RE: Supreme Court Same Sex Marriage Argumet
(August 4, 2015 at 10:54 am)Ace Wrote:
(August 4, 2015 at 10:27 am)Iroscato Wrote: Mein gott. I have been following the conversations, painfully moronic on your part as they were.

What I'm asking is, what actual arguments do you have? You made the claim the world's population is declining. It patently is not. It may be in some countries, but it will be a long time before it starts to even resemble a problem. Projected world population for 2050 is expected to be 9.6 billion. It might not even start levelling off until 2100, some major catastrophe aside. Homosexuality does not cause population shrinkage. At most, it's acted as a slight mitigating factor in population growth. But it has always existed for as long as the human race has been around. It is not going away any time soon either. And at least 10% of the population swings that way. That's at bare minimum 720 million people worldwide. Yet the world population continues to grow and grow.

You claim gay marriage is somehow discriminating against straight married couples. Again, patently false. If you have a cookie and then somebody gives me a cookie, that doesn't make your cookie any less pleasant to eat. The only scenario in which it would is if you were a frothing bigoted control freak shitstain, in which case your bile-filled opinion ceases to be relevant. Simplistic analogy? You bet, but I'm apparently interacting with a complete and total moron. It doesn't affect you in any way shape or form, and your persistence in railing against it speaks volumes about your mental stability. It's really not healthy to obsess over something this much, take it from someone who's been there before many years back.

In conclusion, you got nothing, you will always have nothing, and childishly squabbling over it will not change the fact that you got nothing.

And also, you spelt "personal" wrong in your religious views.

Oh no I did not say gay marriage was hurting strange marriage. I said gay marriage is segregation because you only want to marry your own and the hole thing about free marriage is so that everyone can marry each other.

Truly I say fuck marriage and all you elite fucks! Marriage should be done away with so everyone can be truly treated the same. Not this assumed equal treatment bull shit. Just burn it to the ground!!!  You are nothing speachal or doing any god damn good to the world or curing fucking death. So stop acting like you are some holy shit!!! Marriage don't mean shit!!!! And anyone who wants to keep it just want to keep their elitas title and fucking benefits. Benefits that we the people pay for!! So yes Marrige affects me because I don't see why I have to pay for your damn fucking. Be like everyone and just fuck.

I don't care that you whent to some KKK wearing persion and say a bunch of pussy as shit to each other. Like is said that don't mean shit because we all know it will end up in divoce court, which is another shit that we the people have to fucking pay for, Fuck that.

I never said I was not crazy. But then again you never asked.
Sad you feel that way. But I found you comments to be of the bully  nature that are both attacking and mean. I have never called you names, question you i.q., or said your post are stupid.  Hate, is never a good thing you know. It is best to free your self from that. But sadly you will be stubborn as and ass and "not give a shit" that there is really nothing I can do for you. Maybe you need atheism  Wink  

But, You may want to relax and not get you blood press up to much, because that is not health either. Hey, I care about your health as well. FSM Grin

However, I have no harsh feeling for you and I truly do like you input. Granted there is not much one can reply to because you make statements more the open comments for discussion.
But , hey it's not right to be so picky. So let them fly.

Christ, it actually hurts my eyes just reading that. I'm already an athiest, and I'm actually a nice person to non-crazy people.
I really can't be fucked to reply to the rest of your frothing insanity, so I will no longer be interacting with you. In fact, welcome to my ignore list. You have that little to bring to the table. Cheerio.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(August 4, 2015 at 10:28 am)Ace Wrote:
(August 4, 2015 at 10:16 am)Pyrrho Wrote: You seem to have missed this documentary that was posted in another thread, so I am reposting it here.  It explains the problem with gay marriage.  It is short, and you should carefully watch it to the very end, to see the full extent of the problem:

HAHAHAHA, good one.
Do you know what show that was from?

I have no idea. You could do a search for the name of the singer, which might lead to the answer to your question.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(August 4, 2015 at 10:36 am)Aristocatt Wrote:
(August 4, 2015 at 8:30 am)Ace Wrote: Haha ok, I is not my hypothesis it is a fact. Sorry.

Again, here are my sources.  If you wish for more let me know.
(hopefully I did the link adding correctly)

CNN’s own Fareed Zakaria show, I think it is called GPS, did a segment on this issue about two or three weeks ago. You can look it up and find it. I was able to only find the transcripts. It is about mid, to a little over, page
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1506/14/fzgps.01.html

Yale Daily News

http://yaledailynews.com/blog/2008/02/27...d-species/

http://us.wow.com/searchs_pt=source2&s_i...%20decline

New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/magazi...d=all&_r=0#

Time Magazine: On American women Low birth rate.

http://time.com/3617927/pregnancy-birthrates/

New York Times: American women Low birth

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/05/us/us-....html?_r=0

New York Times: German Population
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/14/world/...-drop.html

United Nations: World Population Prospects

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/po...ndex.shtml

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/po...014/en.pdf

The Economist: Japan Decline
http://www.economist.com/blogs/banyan/20...demography

BBC: Japan Decline
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-30653825

World Watch Institute
http://www.worldwatch.org/node/561

The Atlantic

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arch...08/377735/

Not one of these articles is disagreeing with what I have been saying.  
Most of them are agreeing with what I am saying.  Population will continue to climb until the second half of the century at least.

"The United Nations currently projects that world population will rise from its current level of 6.4 billion to somewhere between 7.4 and 12.8 billion by 2050, attaining between 5.5 and 43.6 billion by the end of the century. " -World Watch Institute

"The experts believed that birth and death rates would be more or less equal in the future, as they had been in the past, keeping total population stable after a level of 10-12 billion people was reached during the transition." - The Atlantic

^Still requires a population increase of at least 3 Billion over the next 40 years.  They also are claiming that in the second half of the century birth rates will actually stabilize.

The problem is, the UN has decided that by 2050 something needs to be done about consumption.  Population is invariably tied to consumption.  Some reports on global warming are apocalyptic.  Since it is possible that having babies is going to help lead to our extinction, being heterosexual is bad.

The issue that you are having is you see that the argument I am making is ridiculous, but you want to be able to still have an argument against homosexuality by arguing that it could cause extinction.  Anima already admitted his argument was not based on likelihood, it was based on the very minute possibility that it could happen.  I am using a similar tactic to show that this "minute possibility of extinction" is not an acceptable reason for considering homosexuality socially undesirable relative to heterosexuality.

Not only does the argument suck, but it also is not a real argument in favor of heterosexuality.
All of this talk about population dynamics is pretty much irrelevant to the points that were being made earlier.  
This entire conversation has occurred, because instead of admitting to being wrong about one thing, you guys just have to find a way to show that you were right in another.

You did actually read the artical's right? They are in English. I mad sure of that.
I was not arguing for Anima I was just saying their is a population issue. If it effects gay marriage or not I am not even talking about that. Forget what Anima is saying, this is what I am saying so don't put the two together. Now if you don't want to see that hey that is on you. I have given you my sources for my statement of population decline for you and anyone to read. I did not think your comprehension is an issue. I consider you to be smart here.
(August 4, 2015 at 11:06 am)Pyrrho Wrote:
(August 4, 2015 at 10:28 am)Ace Wrote: HAHAHAHA, good one.

I have no idea. You could do a search for the name of the singer, which might lead to the answer to your question.

Who is the singer. I don't like country so I don't know who is who.
I did read them. None of them are contradicting what I have been saying.

The issue I am bringing forth deals with the immediate population over the next 50 years. The period of time when population scientists believe that the population might either decline or stabilize, is around 40-50 years in the future.
During that time population is expected to increase around 30%.
You know, I'm still waiting for the explanation how same sex marriage affects population growth ._.
(August 4, 2015 at 11:02 am)Iroscato Wrote:
(August 4, 2015 at 10:54 am)Ace Wrote: Oh no I did not say gay marriage was hurting strange marriage. I said gay marriage is segregation because you only want to marry your own and the hole thing about free marriage is so that everyone can marry each other.

Truly I say fuck marriage and all you elite fucks! Marriage should be done away with so everyone can be truly treated the same. Not this assumed equal treatment bull shit. Just burn it to the ground!!!  You are nothing speachal or doing any god damn good to the world or curing fucking death. So stop acting like you are some holy shit!!! Marriage don't mean shit!!!! And anyone who wants to keep it just want to keep their elitas title and fucking benefits. Benefits that we the people pay for!! So yes Marrige affects me because I don't see why I have to pay for your damn fucking. Be like everyone and just fuck.

I don't care that you whent to some KKK wearing persion and say a bunch of pussy as shit to each other. Like is said that don't mean shit because we all know it will end up in divoce court, which is another shit that we the people have to fucking pay for, Fuck that.

I never said I was not crazy. But then again you never asked.
Sad you feel that way. But I found you comments to be of the bully  nature that are both attacking and mean. I have never called you names, question you i.q., or said your post are stupid.  Hate, is never a good thing you know. It is best to free your self from that. But sadly you will be stubborn as and ass and "not give a shit" that there is really nothing I can do for you. Maybe you need atheism  Wink  

But, You may want to relax and not get you blood press up to much, because that is not health either. Hey, I care about your health as well. FSM Grin

However, I have no harsh feeling for you and I truly do like you input. Granted there is not much one can reply to because you make statements more the open comments for discussion.
But , hey it's not right to be so picky. So let them fly.

Christ, it actually hurts my eyes just reading that. I'm already an athiest, and I'm actually a nice person to non-crazy people.
I really can't be fucked to reply to the rest of your frothing insanity, so I will no longer be interacting with you. In fact, welcome to my ignore list. You have that little to bring to the table. Cheerio.

Well, cant win them all. Sorry you feel that way. But maybe it is best to not talk any more because I have no respect for people who publicly give hate speech about those who are menially ill. Its not a joke are funny! it is very sick. So for you and all your equality, fair treatment shit, (now i will speak ill of you)

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE BIGOT TO THE MENTALLY ILL. !!!!! Swear Swear i truly hope no one you love even has to go through a mental illness.

This really hurt. so I am just going to leave this this taking place. Sorry I tried to talk about ideas with you guys.
My brother was right you guys really are mean people. Well, by Big Grin thanks to some who actually let me talk my mind. Wink
(August 4, 2015 at 11:18 am)Aristocatt Wrote: I did read them.  None of them are contradicting what I have been saying.

The issue I am bringing forth deals with the immediate population over the next 50 years.  The period of time when population scientists believe that the population might either decline or stabilize, is around 40-50 years in the future.
During that time population is expected to increase around 30%.

Sorry I can talk any more. But I am stoping me talking on this site. I am mentally ill person and some one just talk really badly about them. I don't want to talk with them any more. My brother said its best just to stop the site.

I do have more to say and want to but it may not be good for me.
Hopefully you an Amina can still talk, he is good and stays to the topic. I will looking to read your guys discussion.

I did like are discussion very much. It is very interested and funny at times, (I mean that in a good way) Wink
Thank you for you time and you willingness to talk to me and to let me speak my mind. It was really cool. :
(August 4, 2015 at 11:26 am)Neimenovic Wrote: You know, I'm still waiting for the explanation how same sex marriage affects population growth ._.

Hahah I am sad that we just started talking, but I am not goring to talk any more because it really hurt to know mentally ill people are not liked by all here. my brother just told me to stop posting because its not worth the bad insults.
Hopefully Anima can answer you question. I will be reading what you guys say.

Thank you for your time talking with me and letting me discuss ideas with you.
(August 4, 2015 at 11:06 am)Pyrrho Wrote:
(August 4, 2015 at 10:28 am)Ace Wrote: HAHAHAHA, good one.

Thanks Pyrrho for taking with me. I will try and find out my question. I enjoyed out talks. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 19084 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 765 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4505 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2685 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Court Ordered Quarantine brewer 2 480 October 24, 2019 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Supreme Court Considers Mandatory Govt Funding of Religious Education EgoDeath 8 835 September 24, 2019 at 10:37 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 1156 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Corruption is the same worldwide..... Brian37 4 650 December 2, 2018 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hitler Had The Same Problem Minimalist 4 688 November 26, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1197 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist