Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 10:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
One wonders if he needs that big badge to make up for a little dick?

Quote:Sheriff taunts clergy keeping vigil at jail where Sandra Bland died: ‘Go back to the church of Satan’

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/sheriff-...-of-satan/

[Image: waller_sheriff_150810c2-800x430.jpg]
Fucking Cops
The really incredible thing isn't that these things happen. People screw up. That's a fact of life. People are shitty, mean, and make poor decisions. Cops are no exception.

What's incredible is that most people will defend these pricks to the death. And that's the reason it's allowed to go on, because the fuckers aren't held accountable.
(August 9, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Spooky Wrote:
Quote:In Ohio, a deputy was forced to resign after body cam footage showed him dragging an elderly woman down a set of concrete steps in June.

Link to Story

One thing I find commendable is that the leadership on the force spoke out against the action as clearly as he did.  We need much, much more of that.
Hiccup post.
(August 10, 2015 at 4:44 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(August 9, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Spooky Wrote: Link to Story

One thing I find commendable is that the leadership on the force spoke out against the action as clearly as he did.  We need much, much more of that.

And what do you suppose would have happened if there was no video?

He said:  "She fell while resisting."  ("He" being a supposedly responsible law enforcement officer.)

She said:  "He dragged me down the stairs.   ("She" being a suicidal nut bag.)

Still think it would have turned out the same way?

Doubtful.

A small win for the general public:

Quote:Man Defends Himself Against Actually Aggressive Dog, Cop Shoots Man

Quote:A Texas police officer who shot a 70-year-old man to death outside his own front door is not entitled to immunity, a federal judge ruled.

Link to Story
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Fucking Texas.
Another day - another video.... and its a good thing because apparently cops lie like rugs on their arrest reports.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/video-re...-about-it/

Quote:Video reveals Georgia cop beat drunk student in head with baton and lied about it
Very small start.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/pentagon...arization/

Quote:Pentagon orders Ferguson to return Humvees amid concerns about police militarization
I sort of remember this story from some months back... nice to get some follow up and even nicer to see the fucking cop indicted.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/kentucky...-on-a-bus/

Quote:Kentucky police chief facing kidnapping charges after shipping mentally ill inmate to Florida on a bus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260130 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37