Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 8:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
(August 26, 2015 at 3:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Those spoons account for plenty of deaths nationwide.....I suppose.

Well, you never know until you ask, After extensive searching through various databases and websites, it turns out, surprisingly, that there are no spoon related deaths, unless one counts the spoon's involvement in martini deaths and obesity.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Perhaps spoons are lumped in with other kitchen utensils?  Like spatulas.  Skillets.  Egg-beaters.

Who knows how much damage could be inflicted?
(August 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure the cop was terrified of that very possibility.  Why he was so scared he turned off his camera.

It seems to me that the biggest problem we have is that too many cops are just pussies.

Hear fucking hear.  For a group of people that signed up to a job with the very real possibility that violence might be inflicted upon them...they're awfully damned risk adverse..... 

Some* cops seem to get antsy when your sub sandwich is wrapped in too much aluminum, when you you give them the evil eye, or when you fail to recognize their absolute and unerring authority in every situation they insert themselves into. Mice with pistols, imo. I'm not sure it should really surprise us when they pop a few rounds off into the boogeymen they see everytime they turn a corner.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'd like to see someone who came home from Iraq or something laugh his ass off at a cop that said he feared for his life because someone had a spoon/screwdriver/whatever. I know police work can be stressful, but you volunteered for this. this was what you wanted to do. if you can't handle it, get a different job.

They love the power, and ignore the responsibility.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Infantry that shoot because they're scared don't get a choice as to whether or not they keep their jobs.  There are plenty of desks that need manning in this world, latrines that need cleaning, garbage that needs to be taken out, lawns to mow.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Oh, my.  More to come on this one.  It seems there was a camera running after all!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/father-o...-to-death/

Quote:Father of 21-year-old man killed by police says son surrendered before being shot to death

Quote:BRICK TOWNSHIP -- The father of a Brick Township man killed by police outside his home said he has proof that his son surrendered before cops shot him to death.

Quote:He disputed authorities' claims that his son did not raise his arms when instructed by police to do so.

"His arms were up," Derek Hoffman said on Tuesday. "We have proof."
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/blm-acti...rk-prison/

Quote:#BLM activists seek justice for Samuel Harrell — killed by ‘Beat Up Squad’ guards at New York prison

Quote:A corrections officer told emergency medical crews that Harrell, who had announced he was leaving prison despite having several more years left on a drug sentence, had overdosed on a form of synthetic marijuana known as K2 and did not say he had been beaten.
However, an autopsy revealed Harrell had taken no drugs except an antidepressant and tobacco, and his cause of death was ruled a homicide.

“What is left to investigate? It has been four months,” said Margaret Kwateng, of the Hudson Valley Black Lives Matter Coalition. “The autopsy ruled his death a homicide and there are 19 affidavits and letters documenting the fatal beating. If Bill Grady doesn’t press homicide charges, he will not only be condoning the continued terrorizing of current inmates at the hands of a known gang of violent corrections officers, but condoning racist violence in prisons in general.”

It's a fair question, Mr. DA.  What is left to investigate?
(August 27, 2015 at 12:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/blm-acti...rk-prison/

Quote:#BLM activists seek justice for Samuel Harrell — killed by ‘Beat Up Squad’ guards at New York prison

Quote:A corrections officer told emergency medical crews that Harrell, who had announced he was leaving prison despite having several more years left on a drug sentence, had overdosed on a form of synthetic marijuana known as K2 and did not say he had been beaten.
However, an autopsy revealed Harrell had taken no drugs except an antidepressant and tobacco, and his cause of death was ruled a homicide.

“What is left to investigate? It has been four months,” said Margaret Kwateng, of the Hudson Valley Black Lives Matter Coalition. “The autopsy ruled his death a homicide and there are 19 affidavits and letters documenting the fatal beating. If Bill Grady doesn’t press homicide charges, he will not only be condoning the continued terrorizing of current inmates at the hands of a known gang of violent corrections officers, but condoning racist violence in prisons in general.”

It's a fair question, Mr. DA.  What is left to investigate?

Perhaps the D.A.'s office.
I think that's what BLM is getting at.
(August 27, 2015 at 12:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Oh, my.  More to come on this one.  It seems there was a camera running after all!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/father-o...-to-death/

Quote:Father of 21-year-old man killed by police says son surrendered before being shot to death

Quote:BRICK TOWNSHIP -- The father of a Brick Township man killed by police outside his home said he has proof that his son surrendered before cops shot him to death.

Quote:He disputed authorities' claims that his son did not raise his arms when instructed by police to do so.

"His arms were up," Derek Hoffman said on Tuesday. "We have proof."
I don't care if his arms were up or not. That's shouldn't be punishable by death.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260129 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37