Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 3:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Catholic
RE: Ask a Catholic
(August 29, 2015 at 6:46 pm)Brakeman Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 6:36 pm)Randy Carson Wrote: Yuck it up, brakeman.

You were owned.

By me.

Again.

Not by a longshot deluded dishonest one.
That I forgot that the acts occurred over more than one night is reasonable since I haven't read the stupid fairytale in years and that it makes little difference to the stupidity or validity of the story.

Ask any teenage girl you know if they care enough about their father's lineage to rape a drunk elderly father.  Let me know when you find even one let alone two you liar..

If they had been old enough to have sex with the men in the town of Sodom...and enough years had passed so that Lot was considered an "old" man..then the daughters were no longer teenagers, were they?

If you haven't read the story in years, then maybe that explains why your understanding of it is so juvenile.

And if you ARE admittedly ignorant of the details, then why should anyone listen to anything you have to say regarding God, the Bible or Christianity, etc.

How much more have you forgotten over the years? How much did you never really know or understand to begin with?

But rather than being humbled by this little experience, you're the type who will double down only to look even more foolish, aren't you?
(August 29, 2015 at 6:47 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Don't forget this..

There was no need for the daughters to copulate with their disgusting old drunk dad. They weren't the only people on the planet and they all knew this. In reality the girls would be pushing to go an a road trip not fuck their elderly father.

Did you see the words I Highlighted in blue?
Women were not considered the carriers of lineage, only males, because at the time the ignorant goatfuckers thought that men planted baby seeds in women and that their womb was just fertile soil for the seed to grow in. We know that this is not true today. A woman's egg provides half the DNA of the baby and Lot's "LINEAGE" would have passed through his daughters anyway even if they hadn't procreated with their father. The whole story is shit.

Care to try and "OWN" me with a reply?

Sure.

AGAIN, you display your ignorance of a story which has been set before you just a few posts ago. The passage I quoted explains the daughters' motivation:

Genesis 19
31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

Clearly, the daughters felt a road trip was not an option and no other men were around. So much for that stupid idea.

And the lineage of Jews is passed through the mother, not the father. You can find this on any number of websites; I chose this one:

Quote:The original and current Jewish definition of a born Jew is someone whose mother is Jewish. Even though the Torah forbids a Jewish woman to marry a Gentile man, if she does, her children will still be Jewish.

The Torah also forbids a Jewish man to marry a Gentile woman, and if he does, his children by that woman will not be Jewish.

[Source.] [And here.] [And here.]

Although Lot lived prior to Isaac and Jacob (Judah), the idea of matriarchal lineage was apparently established before Judah fathered the twelve sons who would be the heads of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. So much for your second stupid idea.

Cool

This isn't really going very well for you, brakeman. As I said, you doubled-down, and now you look even more ignorant.

Does it ever occur to you that you really don't know what you're talking about? It should.
(August 29, 2015 at 11:47 pm)Randy Carson Wrote:

Quote:Although Lot lived prior to Isaac and Jacob (Judah), the idea of matriarchal lineage was apparently established before Judah fathered the twelve sons who would be the heads of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. So much for your second stupid idea.

Cool

This isn't really going very well for you, brakeman. As I said, you doubled-down, and now you look even more ignorant.

Does it ever occur to you that you really don't know what you're talking about? It should.
So what was all of that BS that the Lord told Abram in Genesis chapter 12 about Abram being the big frog in the little pond?  Why didn't the Lord make Sarai the big frog?
(August 30, 2015 at 1:34 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(August 29, 2015 at 11:47 pm)Randy Carson Wrote: [hide]

Sure.

AGAIN, you display your ignorance of a story which has been set before you just a few posts ago. The passage I quoted explains the daughters' motivation:

Genesis 19
31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

Clearly, the daughters felt a road trip was not an option and no other men were around. So much for that stupid idea.

And the lineage of Jews is passed through the mother, not the father. You can find this on any number of websites; I chose this one:
So what was all of that BS that the Lord told Abram in Genesis chapter 12 about Abram being the big frog in the little pond?  Why didn't the Lord make Sarai the big frog?

Because Israel was a patriarchal society even though actual Jewishness is determined by matriarchal lineage.
OK back to the Original Post about asking a Catholic (serious question).

I'm a 40 year old woman approaching 41. I'm happily married but I suspect that I am asexual. I have never been able to have an orgasm. I've normally relied on being kinky to experience any form of meagre sexual thrill. Unfortunately I've ran out of kinks to exploit because when you explore them they lose their novelty and get boring. Some of the kinkiest people I have ever met have been Catholic. Like one girl I spoke to had a fetish for being crucified because of her convent school upbringing.

I realise that I'm getting rather old to be conditioned with new kinks but I reckon if anyone can do it then it's the Catholic church. Do you think they're up to the task?
(August 30, 2015 at 12:41 pm)I_am_not_mafia Wrote: OK back to the Original Post about asking a Catholic.

I'm a 40 year old woman approaching 41. I'm happily married but unable to have an orgasm. Not that I have ever had one and I suspect that I am asexual. But I've normally relied on being kinky to experience any form of meagre sexual thrill. Unfortunately I've kind of ran out of kinks to exploit because when you explore them they lose their novelty and get boring. Some of the kinkiest people I have ever met have been Catholic. Like one girl I spoke to had a fetish for being crucified because of her convent school upbringing.

I realise that I'm getting rather old to be conditioned with new kinks but I reckon if anyone can do it then it's the Catholic church. Do you think they're up to the task?

Do I think that Catholics are up to the task of helping you to reach your "goal"? Since you are married, this question is meaningless. Other Catholics cannot be involved in your sex life.

However, I'll propose a solution beginning with an analogy: just as a great chef might take great pleasure in preparing food for guests in his restaurant which he himself will never actually eat, so you might take personal satisfaction from the pleasure that you give to him. If he finds your body appealing, then learn to work it, girlfriend!  [Image: ani_dancing.gif]

At the same time, he should be respectful of your situation, and make an effort to join you in those non-sexual activities which you find interesting whether they be gardening, hiking, or whatever. IOW, share your non-physical passions with him so that he may share them with you.

Who knows? That might even make your bedroom more interesting. [Image: thumbsup.gif]
Ew.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
I just noticed your signature rexbeccarox.

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum"

Did you find it scratched at the bottom of a cupboard somewhere? Smile
(August 30, 2015 at 4:00 pm)I_am_not_mafia Wrote: I just noticed your signature rexbeccarox.

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum"

Did you find it scratched at the bottom of a cupboard somewhere? Smile

I imagine it was put there by a lively woman with freckles Smile
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 30, 2015 at 12:34 pm)Randy Carson Wrote:
(August 30, 2015 at 1:34 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: So what was all of that BS that the Lord told Abram in Genesis chapter 12 about Abram being the big frog in the little pond?  Why didn't the Lord make Sarai the big frog?

Because Israel was a patriarchal society even though actual Jewishness is determined by matriarchal lineage.

The problem with that idea is the Old Testament Jews raped countless Gentiles so there shouldn't be any Jews today since the resulting kids' mothers were not Jews.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good exists - a Catholic comments Barry 619 37501 October 30, 2023 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Tongue Scrupulosity - a Catholic disorder ? Bucky Ball 2 379 July 27, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Catholic Church against Cesarean section Fake Messiah 24 4127 August 14, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1659 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1417 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Catholic Bishops statement on Biden. brewer 9 840 January 25, 2021 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2619 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is Stupid Even For A Catholic School BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2266 September 5, 2019 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Catholic Church has a prayer app zebo-the-fat 5 669 January 21, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2218 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama