Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
Two more murdering cops shoot a man with his hands up...unaware they were being filmed. 

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/31...tail=email

Quote:In another report, released before police knew the video existed, they claimed the man had a knife. If he did, it's hard to see it in this video and their early account doesn't really match what we see below.

Fucking cameras nailed the fuckers again but watch the video and listen to the sheriff explain how the video is " a cause for concern."  No, shithead.  It is evidence of cold-blooded murder.

How many years will you drag out this investigation?
Here's the full video including the shooting sequence.

Now, I imagine, the cameraman will be arrested on some trumped up charge.  That seems to be the way the pigs work these days.
Holy shit, that was clear cut murder, and the cop clearly walks over tells his partner how this was going to down. There's absolutely no excuse for that guy not being in jail.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
[Image: 040915-toon-luckovich-ed.jpg?w=640]
(September 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Holy shit, that was clear cut murder, and the cop clearly walks over tells his partner how this was going to down.  There's absolutely no excuse for that guy not being in jail.

Yet it seems that the pigs don't see it that way.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-po...d-suspect/

Quote:Texas police bash ‘unethical’ news station for airing video of cops killing unarmed suspect

So showing their crimes is unethical but murdering an unarmed man is what?  Great fucking police work.

Amazing arrogance.  No wonder more of them are being shot.  People have every reason to expect they will be gunned down by these thugs in blue.  Even criminals have a self-preservation instinct.

This shit is getting out of hand.
That was murder, incredible, and here I thought those idiots would start to change for the better. This is another story i just read this morning.
http://www.netzero-news.net/news/read/ar...nded_do-ap

Manowar
Yeah, that was a few posts up.  There was a follow up to the story.  One cop shot the other.
Police are corrupt. Near where I live, the cops there were taped committing police brutality. I go to a starbucks there and the cops like to hang out outside. I noticed their utility belts are waay waaay overloaded with gear, moreso than any cop I ever saw in DC or in other places. It made me feel scared.

Then there's the viral vid of this cop from the same department making the rounds.

http://www.ydr.com/local/ci_28729867/vir...itive-side

Actually I think I have seen him outside the starbucks so that makes me feel a bit better. Plus it looks like the old police chief has been deposed. So that's good at least.
I wonder what would have happened had the situation been reversed?

No.  Not really.  We all know what would have happened.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/camping-...-a-shovel/

Quote:Camping while black: Cops release man who threatened to attack ‘f*cking n****rs’ with a shovel
(September 1, 2015 at 4:26 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(September 1, 2015 at 4:21 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Holy shit, that was clear cut murder, and the cop clearly walks over tells his partner how this was going to down.  There's absolutely no excuse for that guy not being in jail.

Yet it seems that the pigs don't see it that way.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/texas-po...d-suspect/

Quote:Texas police bash ‘unethical’ news station for airing video of cops killing unarmed suspect

So showing their crimes is unethical but murdering an unarmed man is what?  Great fucking police work.

Amazing arrogance.  No wonder more of them are being shot.  People have every reason to expect they will be gunned down by these thugs in blue.  Even criminals have a self-preservation instinct.

This shit is getting out of hand.

Saw some interesting numbers a couple of days ago. During the first 8 months of 2015 a total of 24 police officers had been shot and killed in the line of duty. Two of those deaths were at the hands of other cops so a total of 22 gun homicides against the police committed by civilians. During the same period The police killed 501 civilians. 108 of those people were unarmed when they were killed. So far this year police have killed almost 5 times as many unarmed civilians as police officers have been killed by civilians with guns.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260129 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37