Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
I've been to Pearl Harbor, so I can imagine what it was like on Dec. 7th.
(September 6, 2015 at 5:03 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: So , you can't support your claim. I knew that.

Listen, man.  You refuse to say what your claim is.  Okay. That's your right if you wish but then don't act all butthurt if the motivations which are ascribed to you are not what you meant.  Feel free to remain a man of mystery posting happy pictures of cops saving kittens if you like.  I am not impressed with your position as you have meagerly expressed it.

Ball is in your court.  Hit it back or not.  I don't care.  This thread is about police brutality.  If you don't like it start your own thread on 'nice cops.'  It's still a free country... more or less.
News from Baltimore:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/baltimor...ily-media/

Quote:Baltimore in tentative $6.4 million settlement with Freddie Gray family: media

$6.4 million.  Add that to the Eric Garner settlement in NY ( $5.9 million ) and the citizens are getting as serious ass-fucking because of these murderous cops.  Enjoy watching your money be pissed away, dear fiscal "conservatives."
(September 8, 2015 at 11:47 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(September 6, 2015 at 5:03 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: So , you can't support your claim. I knew that.

Listen, man.  You refuse to say what your claim is.  Okay. That's your right if you wish but then don't act all butthurt if the motivations which are ascribed to you are not what you meant.  Feel free to remain a man of mystery posting happy pictures of cops saving kittens if you like.  I am not impressed with your position as you have meagerly expressed it.

Ball is in your court.  Hit it back or not.  I don't care.  This thread is about police brutality.  If you don't like it start your own thread on 'nice cops.'  It's still a free country... more or less.
And you're still a psycho.
(September 6, 2015 at 5:02 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: You get heretic status for not agreeing with certain fevered minds that "NOT COPS ARE BAD" as you can see by reading their posts.

I think it's more like when you repeatedly post about not all cops being bad, you fail to understand the point of this thread and are, in fact, strawmanning the point being made in this thread yourself.

No one denies that a large portion of cops are good people, but repeating that mantra in the face of overwhelming evidence that the entire system is broken comes across as apologetic towards the problems being addressed, as you if you lack any real concern for these problems and are more concerned about the reptuations of police officers than the abuses of power of which many of them are guilty. Besides, many of the so-called "good" cops that aren't guilty of abuse personally turn a blind eye and won't report anything when their fellow officers cross the line. If good cops want us to know they're out there, they should be actively adddressing the abuses we're seeing all across the country.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 8, 2015 at 4:36 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(September 8, 2015 at 11:47 am)Minimalist Wrote: Listen, man.  You refuse to say what your claim is.  Okay. That's your right if you wish but then don't act all butthurt if the motivations which are ascribed to you are not what you meant.  Feel free to remain a man of mystery posting happy pictures of cops saving kittens if you like.  I am not impressed with your position as you have meagerly expressed it.

And you're still a psycho.

I don't really care what a guy who thinks the boys and blue can kill anyone they want whenever they want, says.  You can't make yourself plain, Gawd. This is your fucking problem not mine.

Here's three more scumbags for you to show your cop-love for.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/calif-pr...ll-inmate/

Quote:Calif. prison guards charged with murder in fatal beating of mentally-ill inmate

Quote:Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith said Tyree was in a protective custody wing of the county’s main jail the night of Aug. 26, after his arrest on misdemeanor drug possession and theft charges.

Who protects him from thug guards?
"I don't really care what a guy who thinks the boys and blue can kill anyone they want whenever they want, says. "

This is why I call you a psycho. 
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(September 8, 2015 at 8:14 pm)Chad32 Wrote: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

He's obsessed with mining for stories about bad cops. Over one million times cops and citizens interface every year and he's hyperfocused on the negatives. That's pathological. And the quote above is  a flat-out fucking line. I post a few links to stories about cops who were bad, without extraneous comment. Because I'm not castigating cops enough I must approve of everything bad they do? That why I keep saying he's psychotic. 

Oh, and I have bachelors in Psych and Soc. from Purdue.
BFD on the Piled Higher and Deeper.  When the 'good cops' stand up to bat and call out the bad cops, then I will believe in good cops.

thefreethoughtproject.com Wrote:The increase in police brutality in this country is a frightening reality. In the last decade alone the number of  people murdered by police has reached 5,000. The number of soldiers killed since the inception of the Iraq war, 4489.

quora.com Wrote:In the UK there have been 55 people shot by police between 1995 and 2010
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260129 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37