Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Name Change
RE: Forum Name Change
(January 8, 2016 at 2:03 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(January 8, 2016 at 2:00 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: It's my way expressing my apathy towards anything you do except shitting up threads.  Your assumption that I concern myself with your opinion of me is unwarranted.  Keep those names coming!

Dumbfuck.

Thumpa, is there any way to remedy this or not? Because, really, I simply don't see any point in reading your posts anymore. I'll just block you, and that will be that.

You're a great guy, and I admire you and respect you very much, despite what I showed in the past. I really, really do, and I think you know why. I fucked up and just don't know what to do right now.

I don't give two shits rubbed together what you think of me. I don't like you. I think you're an asshole who ruins every thread he steps into, and you make enjoying this forum harder. I don't put people on ignore as a matter of principle, so I haven't plonked you; and that would be pointless with others quoting you so that your shitposting winds up on my monitor anyway.

If you feel the need to ignore me, have at it. You've brought nothing useful to the table, and I won't miss you one bit. Your courtesy always fails in the end, and I'm not fooled by your saccharine-sweet words above ... they're simply honey on a forked tongue.

Good night. [Image: 2qi92xg_th.jpg]

eta: damn, the mods ninja'ed me.

I wish to apologize for my earlier rudeness, particularly to Empress, it was unwarranted, I was feeling very frustrated and I acted with misdirected aggression. Sorry if I insulted anyone.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 8, 2016 at 2:53 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: I wish to apologize for my earlier rudeness, particularly to Empress, it was unwarranted, I was feeling very frustrated and I acted with misdirected aggression. Sorry if I insulted anyone.

Don't worry about it.
(January 8, 2016 at 2:53 am)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: I wish to apologize for my earlier rudeness, particularly to Empress, it was unwarranted, I was feeling very frustrated and I acted with misdirected aggression. Sorry if I insulted anyone.

Thank you, ANKA; I'm sorry too. EP really brings out the worst in me, and I took it out on you.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

You'll need to tithe an extra 5% and say fifty Ave Marias.

Oh, wait -- wrong forum. Blush

(January 8, 2016 at 3:02 am)The_Empress Wrote:

Thank you, ANKA; I'm sorry too. EP really brings out the worst in me, and I took it out on you.

No worries.  Big Grin
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
For what it's worth apeman, I agreed with all your sentiments.
I was going to start calling him sexy fingers because everything he touches gets fucked up!

He was degrading the forum as a whole by being here.
I'd gladly have a million theists here like CL and Kingy than 1 atheist Penguin.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
At least he's gone for now. It'll be a nice two weeks.
Note to self: Include Deidre when mentioning nice theists.
Old habits die hard ...sorry D.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(January 8, 2016 at 3:54 am)ignoramus Wrote: Note to self:  Include Deidre when mentioning nice theists.
Old habits die hard ...sorry D.

No worries Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When did this change? onlinebiker 6 483 October 4, 2022 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 668 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name me........ Brian37 6 688 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1816 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2610 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 2069 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 915 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1672 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1833 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Color is the nonphysical and nonauditorial change in ones surroundings Heat 3 414 March 10, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu