Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 9:49 am

Poll: Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Clinton
76.60%
36 76.60%
Trump
23.40%
11 23.40%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump versus Clinton?
RE: Trump versus Clinton?
(March 8, 2016 at 7:57 pm)Heat Wrote:
(March 8, 2016 at 7:17 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Big surprise - not.
I'm sorry, I made a mistake.

I meant to say that more Mexicans are leaving the US than coming.
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/mo...o-the-u-s/
Maybe that's why they are called "Mexicans".  They are citizens of Mexico.  They are not Americans.
(March 8, 2016 at 7:51 am)KUSA Wrote:
(March 8, 2016 at 4:34 am)Jenny A Wrote: How?

The unfair free trade situation will be changed. The tax code will be changed. This will make it more attractive for companies to have brick and mortar here in the US. They are leaving for a reason and that reason needs to be changed.

Again how.  Will be changed in what way?  Trump's web site doesn't match his rhetoric.  

Tariffs have never really worked. China is failing as is.  No version of Trump tax reform looks remotely workable.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(March 7, 2016 at 10:14 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 7, 2016 at 9:11 pm)IATIA Wrote: I did not think they would vote for a black man, so it is very possible that a woman is no issue.

But Obama offered something, although he didn't really deliver. Hilary just offers more of the same.

Didn't he deliver?
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
It seems that Sanders has been crushed in Mississippi.
Trump versus Clinton?
(March 8, 2016 at 9:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It seems that Sanders has been crushed in Mississippi.

Even the democrats want the establishment to stay in power. What a shame. Bernie is not such a bad guy. I can't understand what people see in that Clinton cunt.
Trump versus Clinton?
(March 8, 2016 at 8:06 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(March 8, 2016 at 7:51 am)KUSA Wrote: The unfair free trade situation will be changed. The tax code will be changed. This will make it more attractive for companies to have brick and mortar here in the US. They are leaving for a reason and that reason needs to be changed.

Again how.  Will be changed in what way?  Trump's web site doesn't match his rhetoric.  

Tariffs have never really worked. China is failing as is.  No version of Trump tax reform looks remotely workable.

Vote for him and find out.
(March 8, 2016 at 9:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It seems that Sanders has been crushed in Mississippi.
Didn't see you commenting when Clinton was demolished in Vermont.

Oh yeah BTW, there's literally only 0.2% precincts reporting so far.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(March 8, 2016 at 9:27 pm)KUSA Wrote:

Even the democrats want the establishment to stay in power. What a shame. Bernie is not such a bad guy. I can't understand what people see in that Clinton cunt.
Like it or not Bernie and Trump are both pretty radical, at least in comparison to the current political spectrum.

People aren't voting for Clinton because they believe her when she claims she isn't establishment, they vote for her because she is establishment. There's a lot of people who don't want change, and that's what Hillary Clinton's for.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(March 8, 2016 at 9:27 pm)KUSA Wrote:

Maybe that she's pretty much done the jobs she has been elected to and appointed to and that Bernie has ideas that will not be accepted at the present time?

More to the point, maybe that the alternatives in the general elections are idiots that oppose science and pander to the religious right, thus sending us back to the stone age? Wow, what a mystery that we support her. Maybe if the Republicans would present us with an intelligent alternative, we might reconsider. Unfortunately, they provide us with candidates stuck in the 15th century. Is it REALLY hard to understand why we support Hillary?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Trump versus Clinton?
You totally didn't answer the question. You just deflected.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 386 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 560 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1138 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37143 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12464 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 12254 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4711 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3214 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Diversity versus Inequality Neo-Scholastic 10 1254 December 1, 2016 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4242 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods