Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 10:06 am

Poll: Who would win?
This poll is closed.
Clinton
76.60%
36 76.60%
Trump
23.40%
11 23.40%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump versus Clinton?
RE: Trump versus Clinton?
(March 14, 2016 at 3:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Better get busy, K.  Your party needs you.

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/comme...l-election

Quote:As Demographics Shift, GOP Needs More Racists to Win Presidential Election

Typical Jewish propaganda. The writer is fearful that Trump will actually win the Presidency and be fair with the Palestinians.  If Trump does in fact need 7 out of 10 white guys to vote for him and it's such a long shot as the writer claims why even bother to write the article?  What he did was to claim that those voters would all be racists, in an attempt to discourage them from voting for Trump.

All of the candidates are racists.  All of the Presidents have been racists.  Most of the people are racists.  They just don't always like to be called racists.  But Trump is the racist we need now because the other racists won't do a damn thing positive for anyone except for themselves.  Trump may end up doing at least one or two positive things for the country.  The others won't do anything at all.
Well, probability-wise, it's over for Sanders. So now I have to hope you Americans vote for Clinton as President instead. Shit choice, but better than the other option ...
(March 16, 2016 at 5:18 am)Irrational Wrote: Well, probability-wise, it's over for Sanders. So now I have to hope you Americans vote for Clinton as President instead. Shit choice, but better than the other option ...
Trump wants to end the free ride that the foreigners have been getting.
Trump versus Clinton?
(March 16, 2016 at 5:18 am)Irrational Wrote: Well, probability-wise, it's over for Sanders. So now I have to hope you Americans vote for Clinton as President instead. Shit choice, but better than the other option ...

I won't make that shit choice. I talk Trump up everyday to all I meet. There will be a record breaking turnout for him.
(March 17, 2016 at 4:47 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
Trump wants to end the free ride that the foreigners have been getting.

BULLSHIT, if you think with all the crap he has made with cheap labor overseas he's going to stop that you are a moron. If you put Mien Drumpf on a polygraph he'd cause it to explode.
(March 17, 2016 at 4:50 pm)KUSA Wrote:

I won't make that shit choice. I talk Trump up everyday to all I meet. There will be a record breaking turnout for him.

Keep thinking that, he has pissed off the establishment of his party, for all the swing voters he may attract, could easily get negated by the base that doesn't like him. 

Oh and again, when you look at the history of both parties when one is fractured and has a nominee the party reluctantly supports, that party has it's ass handed to them. I think you are putting your eggs before the cart. Ted is still in it, and he could very easily keep Trump from getting the number he needs. 

And with all his hate and fear, even if he does get nominated, the Democratic Party is going to have  a field day with his language. I can imagine the adds now,

"Is this whom you want giving a State Of The Union Address" " They are rapists" "I'm going to stick it to China" "I'd like to punch them in the face" or meeting world leaders?

Nope, sorry global politics alone precludes him from holding office. His nasty rhetoric cannot occupy that office. He's damaged goods. Talk like his is good for cable radio and Jerry Springer, but giving a middle finger to an Mexicians and China and Muslims, nope. You can look forward to some very nasty times if that sicko gets elected. But he wont in any case.
Trump versus Clinton?
(March 17, 2016 at 5:08 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Keep thinking that, he has pissed off the establishment of his party, for all the swing voters he may attract, could easily get negated by the base that doesn't like him. 
Who do you think the establishment is?

Quote:Oh and again, when you look at the history of both parties when one is fractured and has a nominee the party reluctantly supports, that party has it's ass handed to them.
This time it's going to be different. People are exited about Trump.
Quote:I think you are putting your eggs before the cart. Ted is still in it, and he could very easily keep Trump from getting the number he needs. 
Lying Ted won't win and Trump will get nominated.

Quote:And with all his hate and fear, even if he does get nominated, the Democratic Party is going to have  a field day with his language.
Every time Trump is attacked for his shit talking, his numbers go up. I hope the Dems talk the trash. It will help us.

Quote:I can imagine the adds now,

"Is this whom you want giving a State Of The Union Address" " They are rapists" "I'm going to stick it to China" "I'd like to punch them in the face" or meeting world leaders?
It will not be boring like that dumbass Obama.

Quote:Nope, sorry global politics alone precludes him from holding office. His nasty rhetoric cannot occupy that office. He's damaged goods. Talk like his is good for cable radio and Jerry Springer, but giving a middle finger to an Mexicians and China and Muslims, nope. You can look forward to some very nasty times if that sicko gets elected. But he wont in any case.

He will mellow out when in office. Most of this is a show to get the libtard media to give him free air time.
(March 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm)Brian37 Wrote: BULLSHIT, if you think with all the crap he has made with cheap labor overseas he's going to stop that you are a moron. If you put Mien Drumpf on a polygraph he'd cause it to explode.

Why don't you even insert an if between Wyrd and moron. Someone still burrying his head so deeply in the ass end of the 20th century doesn't come over as overly intelligent or educated.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Holly fucking shit, I am watching C-SPAN of covering China's economy an official is talking about their economy, it is official, they are run by the same right wing corporate whores we are. "Don't tax the rich" is their mantra too.

The entire planet is a plutocracy.
(March 17, 2016 at 5:28 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(March 17, 2016 at 5:08 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Keep thinking that, he has pissed off the establishment of his party, for all the swing voters he may attract, could easily get negated by the base that doesn't like him. 
Who do you think the establishment is?

Quote:Oh and again, when you look at the history of both parties when one is fractured and has a nominee the party reluctantly supports, that party has it's ass handed to them.
This time it's going to be different. People are exited about Trump.
Quote:I think you are putting your eggs before the cart. Ted is still in it, and he could very easily keep Trump from getting the number he needs. 
Lying Ted won't win and Trump will get nominated.

Quote:And with all his hate and fear, even if he does get nominated, the Democratic Party is going to have  a field day with his language.
Every time Trump is attacked for his shit talking, his numbers go up. I hope the Dems talk the trash. It will help us.

Quote:I can imagine the adds now,

It will not be boring like that dumbass Obama.

Quote:Nope, sorry global politics alone precludes him from holding office. His nasty rhetoric cannot occupy that office. He's damaged goods. Talk like his is good for cable radio and Jerry Springer, but giving a middle finger to an Mexicians and China and Muslims, nope. You can look forward to some very nasty times if that sicko gets elected. But he wont in any case.

He will mellow out when in office. Most of this is a show to get the libtard media to give him free air time.

So you admit is a show. See that right there is the fucking problem. This is NOT a game, this is real life, not just our country but the entire world is watching. You value a fucking wrecking ball as if you were watching a WWE death cage match. This isn't a show, this isn't about ratings, human lives are at stake, not just economically but civility wise, here and worldwide. 

We don't need a fucking reality show star in office. We need a leader, a diplomat. Not a fear mongering asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 382 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Transgenderism versus Interracial Marriage. Jehanne 3 557 April 18, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1121 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37087 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12425 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Liberals versus Leftists Neo-Scholastic 67 12162 November 5, 2017 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump could be booted, installing Clinton as president Foxaèr 18 4707 June 9, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3208 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Diversity versus Inequality Neo-Scholastic 10 1251 December 1, 2016 at 11:59 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4229 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods