Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 5:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 dead in Orlando gay club shooting
RE: 20 dead in Orlando gay club shooting
(June 12, 2016 at 3:53 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh yes. All democrats love mass shootings.

It only took Obama a few hours before he was on tv yakking about the need for gun control.  No one says anything when that many people get killed in a month in Chicago.  The anti-gun nuts are ecstatic because they can now get on tv and spew their propaganda.  So yes, they do love mass shootings because it gives them tv exposure.
(June 12, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:
(June 12, 2016 at 4:21 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: From April 26, 2002 to October 27, 2014, there were 14 European school shootings with 66 killed.

Recepits? And probably still less than The US and with far less casualties.

The comment was:  "And as far as I know, I'm still yet to hear of a mass shooting taking place in a school in Europe."

The evidence shows otherwise.  It just shows that because a person doesn't know something it doesn't mean that it never happened.  Things like the number of school shootings are public knowledge so there's no need to debate them.
(June 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(June 12, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Recepits? And probably still less than The US and with far less casualties.

The comment was:  "And as far as I know, I'm still yet to hear of a mass shooting taking place in a school in Europe."

The evidence shows otherwise.  It just shows that because a person doesn't know something it doesn't mean that it never happened.  Things like the number of school shootings are public knowledge so there's no need to debate them.

By "receipts" I meant evidence for your claims that there had been so many attacks within that time period. Links. Articles. Data. The burden of proof is on you if you make the claim.

Show me there have been more or just as many mass school shootings in Europe than America over the last several years, I might rethink my stance on gun control. Until then, I'm very anti-guns.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

the world is a fucked up place
this one of many reason i feel like just say sod it am not going to follow something that causes so much hate
Heart
(June 12, 2016 at 6:48 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:
(June 12, 2016 at 6:44 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The comment was:  "And as far as I know, I'm still yet to hear of a mass shooting taking place in a school in Europe."

By "receipts" I meant evidence for your claims that there had been so many attacks within that time period. Links. Articles. Data. The burden of proof is on you if you make the claim.

Show me there have been more or just as many mass school shootings in Europe than America over the last several years, I might rethink my stance on gun control. Until then, I'm very anti-guns.
Google is your friend.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc...ted_States
(June 12, 2016 at 5:19 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote:
(June 12, 2016 at 4:21 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: From April 26, 2002 to October 27, 2014, there were 14 European school shootings with 66 killed.

Recepits? And probably still less than The US and with far less casualties.

For comparison

January 15, 2002-December 12, 2014

At total of 140 school shootings in America with 183 killed.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Exactly, the Wiki page for American shootings... omg it needed it's own page. And the list for 2010s alone is longer than the entire list for Europe btw.

Latin America and Africa got their shit on lock though, pleasantly surprised.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(June 12, 2016 at 6:36 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(June 12, 2016 at 3:53 pm)Losty Wrote: Oh yes. All democrats love mass shootings.

It only took Obama a few hours before he was on tv yakking about the need for gun control.  No one says anything when that many people get killed in a month in Chicago.  The anti-gun nuts are ecstatic because they can now get on tv and spew their propaganda.  So yes, they do love mass shootings because it gives them tv exposure.

He's not the fucking problem asshole! The NRA IS THE GUN MAKERS ARE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

The only time the GOP attempted anything sane was when Reagan and Brady got shot. And even that crap got gutted by the blood lobby. YES ASSHOLE THE BLOOD LOBBY. We cant even shit done when a school full of first and second graders gets murdered.

No and fuck you. The left is not the problem, the gun worshipers are. And what kind of fucking country do we live in when MY 84 yearbook has a picture of a mass shooting. A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK!

Now get this through your paranoid fucking skull! This is NOT about rights, this is about assholes who are too stupid to see that our current status quo is about VOLUME made and ease of access. 

GOP fucking blocked a bill two months ago which could have prevented this guy from doing this. Sane people have also tried to pass laws preventing the mentally ill from getting them, but at every fucking turn the BLOOD LOBBY obstructs.

This is about profits, not gun death prevention. The GOP doesn't give one flying fuck about reducing gun deaths.

18 times in the past 7 years Obama has had to make statements. But this isn't because he is a democrat you dipshit. Every president, including Bush Jr and Bush Sr and Clinton have all had to make national statements. This isn't a left or right issue, only the right is making that the issue. This isn't 2nd amendment issue, this a public health crisis issue. If this were Eboli causing this at this rate of frequency we would have done something by now.

Nope, this is one industry, the makers, and the blood lobby goons putting profits above human lives.
[Image: 57519969.jpg]

But kudos to you hanini

- Maryam Namazie

How sad.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 30838 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 14488 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 7141 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 327 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 6570 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 3081 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1575 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2609 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Another mass shooting. Brian37 54 3375 November 21, 2019 at 7:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again) Nay_Sayer 215 12144 August 31, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye