Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Members as Cat Memes Re-animated
RE: AF Members as Cat Memes Re-animated
I wish i had a squishy D:

(Ngl, i have a jellyfish i took a picture of, as my phone background. Squishy is the most adorable!!)
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Regina:
[Image: cute_kitty_1_by_desireeuknown-d6pnf6f.jpg]
My little buddy. :3
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(December 8, 2016 at 5:17 am)Luckie Wrote: Bella Morte

Didnt u say you're Scottish ? 

I love it!
Yay! You're haRd to kittyfy, my friend!
Nice hat Wink

JELLO I LOVE JELLY FISH TOO!!!!

Yeah! I think we need to get to kittyfying some of the new members! If you know one, catattack em here! X)
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
The one that's my background was like only 5cm long, it was the tiniest most adorable thing ever! Big Grin
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(December 8, 2016 at 8:44 pm)Jello Wrote: The one that's my background was like only 5cm long, it was the tiniest most adorable thing ever! Big Grin

Hm. Then it's probly the deadliest of all! x)
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(December 8, 2016 at 9:26 pm)Luckie Wrote:
(December 8, 2016 at 8:44 pm)Jello Wrote: The one that's my background was like only 5cm long, it was the tiniest most adorable thing ever! Big Grin

Hm. Then it's probly the deadliest of all! x)

Well it was killing me with it's adorableness! 

I wish i had jellyfish >:C
Do me, pretty please!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 9, 2016 at 8:24 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Do me, pretty please!

[Image: StPatCatAlePicMarENewsletter.jpg]
(December 9, 2016 at 9:51 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(December 9, 2016 at 8:24 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: Do me, pretty please!

[Image: StPatCatAlePicMarENewsletter.jpg]

Whaaaaat? There's way too much beer left in that pint!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That unofficial cat thread. Brian37 13 1328 October 21, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 776 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Help Making Indoor Cat into Outdoor cat. vulcanlogician 22 2058 May 1, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What'sa matta, cat got your question? Brian37 49 2484 January 2, 2021 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canada Memes .....EH The Architect Of Fate 47 3153 August 4, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  My cat is sneezing WinterHold 22 2584 April 26, 2020 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Debate solely through the medium of memes Jacob(smooth) 6601 809475 April 13, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Picard Memes The Architect Of Fate 2 1493 January 28, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Jeopardy categories where AF members are the answer Mr.Obvious 30 3227 March 29, 2019 at 8:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Christmas Memes Shell B 40 3762 December 15, 2018 at 3:18 am
Last Post: onlinebiker