Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to offend people
RE: How to offend people
(December 20, 2016 at 6:32 pm)A Theist Wrote: Well, it was the subject of the thread, crybabies.

Crybaby? You flatter yourself. Your words don't carry enough wight.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 20, 2016 at 6:07 pm)A Theist Wrote: 1. Trump won. Hillary lost.
2. Republicans control both Houses.
3. Trump gets to nominate the next SCOTUS, and maybe another if Ginsburg kicks the ol' bucket.
4. FOX NEWS is the most watched cable news network.
5. Obamacare will finally be repealed!

Now rub this in the sad little faces of the Hillary voters. BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

1. More Americans wanted Hillary to be president than wanted Trump to be president.
2. Yes. So when things don't work out as planned, guess who's going to get blamed?
3. No president nominates a SCOTUS. Ever. Never has, never will (unless all the justices die in a horrific wood chipper accident). But don't get terribly excited over conservative appointees to the court. Remember who was the deciding vote on the ACA.
4. This appears to be the problem.
5. Not so fast. You can't simply cancel insurance policies without something to replace them.

Does it bother you at all that Trump is clearly an inveterate liar/pledge breaker?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(December 20, 2016 at 6:32 pm)A Theist Wrote: Well, it was the subject of the thread, crybabies.

Crybaby?  You flatter yourself.  Your words don't carry enough wight.

A theist when you need a total douche bag in your thread who's entire commentary on this site could be replaced with shit emoji's and you would have the same amount of intelligence and meaning
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

Crybaby? You flatter yourself. Your words don't carry enough wight.

They carried enough "wight" to get a few responses.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(December 20, 2016 at 6:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
3. Trump gets to nominate the next SCOTUS, and maybe another if Ginsburg kicks the ol' bucket.

Now rub this in the sad little faces of the Hillary voters. BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

1. More Americans wanted Hillary to be president than wanted Trump to be president.
2. Yes.  So when things don't work out as planned, guess who's going to get blamed?
3. No president nominates a SCOTUS.  Ever.  Never has, never will (unless all the justices die in a horrific wood chipper accident).  But don't get terribly excited over conservative appointees to the court. Remember who was the deciding vote on the ACA.
4. This appears to be the problem.
5. Not so fast.  You can't simply cancel insurance policies without something to replace them.

Does it bother you at all that Trump is clearly an inveterate liar/pledge breaker?

Boru

Now rub it in the face of the morons who voted trump oh wait they lack the awareness to be offended so it's really a waste of time

(December 20, 2016 at 6:45 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Crybaby?  You flatter yourself.  Your words don't carry enough wight.

They carried enough "wight" to get a few responses.

not the words merely the stupidity behind them
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 20, 2016 at 6:45 pm)A Theist Wrote: They carried enough "wight" to get a few responses.

The proper way to puff yourself up by criticizing typos is to follow the typo with [sic]. That makes you look extra-special-sophisticated.

Carry on being a cunt! Big Grin
A Gemma is forever.

You must have missed the post above yours that said not to be a dick about it.

You're being a dick about it.

Hope this helps. Have an adequate day.
It's always fun when Trumptards think we're offended by their ignorant, childish comments, when we're actually offended by how incredibly stupid they are. I mean, I used to believe in natural selection, but now I'm not so sure anymore. Big Grin
* * *  Something something dark side  * * *
(December 20, 2016 at 6:45 pm)A Theist Wrote: They carried enough "wight" to get a few responses.

Agh, damn phone.

Why does every conversation with you devolve ino one line "Neener-neener" type responses?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 20, 2016 at 7:32 pm)Faith No More Wrote:

Agh, damn phone.

Why does every conversation with you devolve ino one line "Neener-neener" type responses?

When Trump - due to his childish inability to take criticism like a big boy - starts two brand new wars, and - through his frightening misunderstanding that you cannot run a government as if it were a private enterprise - tanks the world economy, I think an appropriate punishment for everyone who voted for him would be to make them finish middle school.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 6123 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia