Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 3:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to offend people
RE: How to offend people
(December 21, 2016 at 6:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: How To Offend USians (the hard part is that you actually have to visit the US to do this):

Have a couple of friends go into a public toilet with you.  When you all walk out, one of you exclaim in a stage whisper, 'Jaysus, mate - did you SEE the size of those toilet seats?  Yanks must have the biggest bums on the planet!'

(I would offer advice on how to offend Kiwis, but people here are so easy-going that they make Canadians look like rabid pit bulls on a bad acid trip).

Boru

how to offend Americans apparently  don't join a war with them and they will shun you by renaming food items that that have your countries name in them
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 21, 2016 at 6:54 pm)Gemini Wrote:
(December 21, 2016 at 4:21 pm)A Theist Wrote: Yeah, but I've fallen back to the dark side, only to be a pain in the ass to the lefties here. Wink

Oh...jeez. I thought you were a masochist...

No, I never went to that church.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(December 21, 2016 at 8:12 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(December 21, 2016 at 6:54 pm)Gemini Wrote: Oh...jeez. I thought you were a masochist...

No, I never went to that church.

They wouldn't have you they have strictly anti douche interpretation of the bible
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(December 21, 2016 at 4:41 pm)A Theist Wrote: Hmmm...how to offend the left:
1. Say Merry Christmas.

2. Tell the left that only "true" Americans stand for the pledge of allegiance.

3. Express belief in God and Country.

4. Defend traditional marriage.

5. Say, "All Lives Matter".

How to offend the right:

#1. Have your store pass out red cups at CHristmas without the word "Christmas" on them

#2. Tell the right that only "true" americans stand up for the rights of All Americans.  Including women and gays.

#3. Refuse to follow their blind nationalism and blind religion

#4. Be a gay couple, and hold hands in public. Worse yet--be a gay couple and adopt a child.

#5. Don't be a racist.
(December 22, 2016 at 11:02 am)Divinity Wrote:
(December 21, 2016 at 4:41 pm)A Theist Wrote: Hmmm...how to offend the left:
1. Say Merry Christmas.

2. Tell the left that only "true" Americans stand for the pledge of allegiance.

3. Express belief in God and Country.

4. Defend traditional marriage.

5. Say, "All Lives Matter".

How to offend the right:

#1. Have your store pass out red cups at CHristmas without the word "Christmas" on them

#2. Tell the right that only "true" americans stand up for the rights of All Americans.  Including women and gays.

#3. Refuse to follow their blind nationalism and blind religion

#4. Be a gay couple, and hold hands in public.  Worse yet--be a gay couple and adopt a child.

#5. Don't be a racist.

How to offend the Right

1. Be Inclusive

2.Tell them true Americans don't need flags or pledges or overtop almost fetishist displays of nationalism that borderline on parody this also covers 3

4. be a gay couple and want to start a loving family or be a transsexual or transgender and use the "Wrong" bathroom

5.understand what the term black lives matter means

Inuit Proverb

(December 20, 2016 at 6:07 pm)A Theist Wrote: 1. Trump won. Hillary lost.
2. Republicans control both Houses.
3. Trump gets to nominate the next SCOTUS, and maybe another if Ginsburg kicks the ol' bucket.
4. FOX NEWS is the most watched cable news network.
5. Obamacare will finally be repealed!

Now rub this in the sad little faces of the Hillary voters. BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

It amazes me how people vote against their own interests.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 22, 2016 at 11:43 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 20, 2016 at 6:07 pm)A Theist Wrote: 1. Trump won. Hillary lost.
2. Republicans control both Houses.
3. Trump gets to nominate the next SCOTUS, and maybe another if Ginsburg kicks the ol' bucket.
4. FOX NEWS is the most watched cable news network.
5. Obamacare will finally be repealed!

Now rub this in the sad little faces of the Hillary voters. BHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

It amazes me how people vote against their own interests.

Yeah, no shit! The dumbasses voted in Barack Obama for two terms! Good thing people finally wised up this time around.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(December 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(December 22, 2016 at 11:43 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: It amazes me how people vote against their own interests.

Yeah, no shit! The dumbasses voted in Barack Obama for two terms! Good thing people finally wised up this time around.
Because your interests align so strongly with a cabal of multi billionaires. you probably go to the same clubs.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 22, 2016 at 1:47 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(December 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm)A Theist Wrote: Yeah, no shit! The dumbasses voted in Barack Obama for two terms! Good thing people finally wised up this time around.
Because your interests align so strongly with a cabal of multi billionaires. you probably go to the same clubs.

Down don't be silly everyone knows that billionaires only have the best interest of .....(snicker) I'm sorry I can't even say sarcastically

Inuit Proverb

(December 19, 2016 at 11:17 am)Loading Please Wait Wrote: 1.) Be white

2.) Speak your opinion

3.) Believe in traditional values

4.) Believe in God

5.) Love America

These things in and of themselves don't offend anyone. I know I always speak my opinion and love America deeply, as a progressive person. But what upsets us is when non-whites, non-traditionalists, atheists, and non-patriots are actively insulted by the right. And then when they are called out on their bigotry, they claim that we are offended by virtue of them being white Christian patriots. That's baloney...we are simply agitated that they feel the need to make people who aren't like them feel bad.
#FeelTheBern? Then get out there and volunteer on progressive campaigns, get appointed to government committees, join your local political party, and consider running for office. In order to push for change, you must participate in the political process.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 6113 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia