Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your going to hell score?
RE: What's your going to hell score?
(January 19, 2017 at 9:13 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Wait!

Does each act of banging outside of marriage count as a single sin?

Uh oh.... I'm fucked if so.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(January 19, 2017 at 9:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 9:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What?

Oh.  Tats.

Damn glasses.

Oh, I have those...

Bouncy!

Angel

And now you have my fullest attention...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 19, 2017 at 9:46 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 9:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Oh, I have those...

Bouncy!

Angel

And now you have my fullest attention...

They're on show somewhere...

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
[Image: boobies4.gif]
(January 19, 2017 at 9:47 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: They're on show somewhere...

*Trying desperately to think of a reply that will result in 100% bewbies and 0% testicular bruising*
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 19, 2017 at 9:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(January 19, 2017 at 9:47 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: They're on show somewhere...

*Trying desperately to think of a reply that will result in 100% bewbies and 0% testicular bruising*

Tits!

Does it for me!
For a full view I'll be creating a new FB pages in the next couple of weeks. Last one was shut down because of a boob picture, apparently.

"Dear Stefan,

Tits like coconuts!

But sparrows prefer breadcrumbs.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Trellis, North Wales"
(January 19, 2017 at 10:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: For a full view I'll be creating a new FB pages in the next couple of weeks.  Last one was shut down because of a boob picture, apparently.

Yeah, I remember that. Somebody boobed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am just going to leave this here. Brian37 11 904 April 1, 2019 at 6:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'm going to check off a bucket list item Won2blv 9 1612 February 14, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Ways to Get Out of Going to Church Nitsuj 17 4704 August 22, 2011 at 8:31 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger