Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News
RE: Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart News
I'll get to the body of your reply when I'm at home on my laptop, but the idea that you have any business telling a woman what she may do with her pregnancy when you will never in your life face that exigency is laughable, and one more sign that you're approaching this from the standpoint of gender.

I mean, what would you do to the male who is fully fifty per cent of that "whoopsie"?

That's right, nothing.

I'll answer the rest later.

Thumpalumpacus Wrote:I mean, what would you do to the male who is fully fifty per cent of that "whoopsie"?

That's right, nothing.
What about the man? Well, the woman will have to carry the baby for 10 months and the man will have to provide for it for 18 years.
Thumpalumpacus Wrote:I'll answer the rest later.
Take your time. Just answer my 2 questions:

1) Does all humans deserve bodily autonomy?
2) Is a human fetus human?

Actually, you don't really have to answer it. I already know the answer to both of them but I'm just curious if you'll break the universe trying to rationalize your position.
A fetus is not a fully formed human, and as such doesn't have the same right to bodily autonomy as the mother carrying it.

How about that? The Universe is still here.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my question. I get the feeling you're lobbing questions to avoid providing answers.

And as I said, I'll get to the rest of your "thinking" (such as it is) when I'm able to more easily parse quotes.

You know, this doesn't even have to become another abortion thread for us to show Milo's horrible thoughts about women. Pool is just trying to derail this so he can make excuses about liking this asshat.

Let's see what Milo has to say about birth control: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08...and-crazy/

Still like his thoughts about women?
(February 28, 2017 at 6:06 am)pool the great Wrote: What about the man? Well, the woman will have to carry the baby for 10 months and the man will have to provide for it for 18 years.

"provide" lel

Women bring income to the house around here. And don't forget the straineous (sp?) work of taking care of the baby after work. But me and my wife are companions and it prides me to say I share baby work and house work with her. We share a wanted baby and we will need eatchother to bring her a heathy growing up to adulthood. The thing you fail to achieve pool.

You are moving the goalposts all around now. Keep backpeddaling pool.
But -- but -- a father's responsibility ends with his paycheck!

How's that for gender stereotyping? Do I pass the class?

(February 28, 2017 at 6:51 am)Jesster Wrote: You know, this doesn't even have to become another abortion thread for us to show Milo's horrible thoughts about women. Pool is just trying to derail this so he can make excuses about liking this asshat.

Let's see what Milo has to say about birth control: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08...and-crazy/

Still like his thoughts about women?

That has got to be one of the most funniest troll posts I've ever read by Milo. Genius. hahaha

Thumpalumpacus Wrote:A fetus is not a fully formed human, and as such doesn't have the same right to bodily autonomy as the mother carrying it.
Just answer my two questions Thump:
1) Do all humans deserve bodily autonomy?

Wink

LastPoet Wrote:"provide" lel
First of all, you haven't yet provided at least a single example of something feminists have proven using actual evidence.
Quote:Women bring income to the house around here.
Men and women both going to work is also a thing around here.
Quote:And don't forget the straineous (sp?) work of taking care of the baby after work.
It is hard to properly take care of a baby.
Quote:But me and my wife are companions
Well yeah.
Quote:and it prides me to say I share baby work and house work with her.
Lucky her.
Quote:We share a wanted baby and we will need eatchother to bring her a heathy growing up to adulthood.
Good luck.
Quote:The thing you fail to achieve pool.
Tongue
Quote:You are moving the goalposts all around now.
Only because Thump keeps failing with his debates with me. So I have to search for new topics to win again Tongue
Quote:Keep backpeddaling pool.
I'll have to rent a bicycle for that.
Ah, so you're just trolling with Milo then. Thanks for making that so clear. No more troll food for you then.
(February 28, 2017 at 7:32 am)Jesster Wrote: Ah, so you're just trolling with Milo then. Thanks for making that so clear. No more troll food for you then.

Milo is self proclaimed "professional provocateur"(whatever that means), posts made by him for obviously riling up the sensitive crowd bunch shouldn't really come as a huge surprise to anyone. Just saying. It was a funny piece nevertheless. Thanks for sharing.
(February 28, 2017 at 7:13 am)pool the great Wrote:
Thumpalumpacus Wrote:A fetus is not a fully formed human, and as such doesn't have the same right to bodily autonomy as the mother carrying it.
Just answer my two questions Thump:

Coming from a guy who refuses to answer my simple question posed more than a day before now, you've sure got a hangup about getting the answers you want. Now, to the rest of this shitpost:

(February 28, 2017 at 7:13 am)pool the great Wrote: 1) Do all humans deserve bodily autonomy?

Yeah, I just did. I answered 2) first, at which 1) became nugatory in the context of this conversation.

You're new to this thinking stuff, aren't you? The next time I have to explain something so obvious to you I will not be so polite.

Now, answer my question before you pose me any more, unless you want the readers to have it pointed out for them that you've been stumped. I will not chase your hares any more. You will either show integrity or not; the choice is yours, and you'll be judged accordingly by everyone who reads this thread.

If you need help looking up "integrity", let me know You're obviously not very familiar with the concept.

(February 28, 2017 at 7:13 am)pool the great Wrote: Only because Thump keeps failing with his debates with me. So I have to search for new topics to win again Tongue

I'll take "public masturbation" for a True Daily Double, Alex.

Really, your insecurities are showing through loud and clear, kid.

Grow a pair of balls and answer a simple question already.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4962 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3576 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Tongue Katie Hill Resigns onlinebiker 84 3663 November 21, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Shell B
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 566 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Steve Bannon out at Breitbart. c172 10 1169 January 10, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Al Franken Resigns Amarok 17 1886 December 8, 2017 at 3:52 pm
  Mugabe Resigns Minimalist 5 483 November 21, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Bannon Will Have To Work On Breitbart's Math Skills Minimalist 7 1462 August 20, 2017 at 1:31 pm
  This Is What We Lose When Breitbart Takes Over the NSC Minimalist 8 1769 February 24, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 8911 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V