Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
A nutjob verbally assaulted a weather reporter in Gulport, MS during hurricane Ida. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV0XrnY_eZM

Trump would be proud. I'm sure this guy is the greatest guy, a real Amurikan patriot.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
You know those guys in my AVATAR, they're back. New album coming out.
(September 3, 2021 at 12:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You know those guys in my AVATAR, they're back. New album coming out.

You’re late to the party, per usual.

And why is ‘avatar’ in all caps?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 3, 2021 at 12:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You know those guys in my AVATAR, they're back. New album coming out.

Go up to post 532 on this thread.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I just realized why Brian is so fascinated with the 1980s.

He lives there.

Wacky
(September 3, 2021 at 12:53 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I just realized why Brian is so fascinated with the 1980s.

He lives there.

Wacky

To be fair, he’s got ADD and a dead mum and a cat that wakes him up and he’s been to Australia and he used to dress like Pat Benatar and he’s surprised that the Ramones drink water and ‘Pale Blue Dot’ and…

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 3, 2021 at 12:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 3, 2021 at 12:53 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I just realized why Brian is so fascinated with the 1980s.

He lives there.

Wacky

To be fair, he’s got ADD and a dead mum and a cat that wakes him up and he’s been to Australia and he used to dress like Pat Benatar and he’s surprised that the Ramones drink water and ‘Pale Blue Dot’ and…

Boru

...Hitler, Po Pot, species, bad 70s/80s sitcoms, redundant trivia, bullied, worked in kitchens, his mom was always late and his ex-wife used to be Japanese.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 3, 2021 at 1:34 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 3, 2021 at 12:56 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: To be fair, he’s got ADD and a dead mum and a cat that wakes him up and he’s been to Australia and he used to dress like Pat Benatar and he’s surprised that the Ramones drink water and ‘Pale Blue Dot’ and…

Boru

...Hitler, Po Pot, species, bad 70s/80s sitcoms, redundant trivia, bullied, worked in kitchens, his mom was always late and his ex-wife used to be Japanese.

Um no, my ex still is Japanese.
(September 3, 2021 at 1:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(September 3, 2021 at 1:34 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: ...Hitler, Po Pot, species, bad 70s/80s sitcoms, redundant trivia, bullied, worked in kitchens, his mom was always late and his ex-wife used to be Japanese.

Um no, my ex still is Japanese.

Really? You once referred to her as your 'ex-Japanese wife'.

Boru
(September 3, 2021 at 2:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 3, 2021 at 1:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Um no, my ex still is Japanese.

Really? You once referred to her as your 'ex-Japanese wife'.

Boru

Because she is my ex wife. Her birth nation has not changed. You want to complain about my spelling and ADD but you don't get this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4836 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 544 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1611 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37