Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 7:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam true religion?
RE: Islam true religion?
Your holy book insult itself. We do nothing more than point that out to you.
(January 30, 2012 at 2:54 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And superman could leap tall buildings with a single bound.....and he's about as real as fucking mohammed.

He's more moral and much more entertaining than mohammad.
Um Gandhi spoke good things about Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Also he (peace be upon him) was named number one most influential in history.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:47 pm)Chuck Wrote: No, Koran is backed by Koran, as superman comics are backed by superman comics.
Umm no. I just posted evidence to why the Moon was split by Muhammad (S.A.W) but no one actually refuted it. Instead they insulted me and my prophet.

Sadly, comics are not backed by any evidence.

The moon was split?

LMFAO!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

ROFLOL

Did green cream cheese ooze out of it?
So far all the evidence I've read from you is of the sort prophet so-and-so has said it and why would he lie when he is such a fine and learned man? Expert witnesses? That's the best you can do? Why not just admit that you believe the Koran because you want to and you like the company of the other people who believe it with you? Your satisfaction with your personal choices doesn't seem to be winning any converts.
(January 30, 2012 at 2:56 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:54 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And superman could leap tall buildings with a single bound.....and he's about as real as fucking mohammed.

He's more moral and much more entertaining than mohammad.
Um Gandhi spoke good things about Muhammad (Peace be upon him). Also he (peace be upon him) was named number one most influential in history.

The difference is, we can PROVE that Ghandi existed. You cant prove your warlord pedophile existed.

P.S. - if you are talking to the world, it tends to make more sense to kiss religious peoples asses to help sway them to your point of view.

Just imagine Ghandi saying "Mohammad was a pedophile...now join me in my quest for peace!"

Yeah...you got dupped...lol. Ghandi WANTED religion to spread, which is a big thing I disagree with on him.
HADITH

wikipedia Wrote:In addition, the hadith collections are accounts of the verbal and physical traditions of Muhammad that date from several generations after his death.[34] Hadith compilations are records of the traditions or sayings of Muhammad. They might be defined as the biography of Muhammad perpetuated by the long memory of his community for their exemplification and obedience.[35]

Several generations AFTER his death? Hadith is actually WORSE to use as proof of Muhammad actually existing than the gospels are for Jesus. At least the for gospels were written a fe DECADES after the death of Jesus (which still doesnt look good.) These books (the hadith) are clearly nothing to do with Muhammad and everything to do with later warlords using the name just to manipulate
They rely HEAVILY on oral traditions..slippery slope...now all of the oral traditions of the FSM are just as "historical" as the hadith
(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: The exact same thing can be said. How do you know he lied? Did anyone say he was lying?

He was lying because what he said was not consistent with reality. That is the definition of a lie. Whether he was aware of the lie or not is irrelevant.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Do You see how logic works?

Let me teach you a little about logic.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Muhammad wasn't telling lies because he was trustworthy

Someone who is trustworthy can still lie.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: and even his enemies trusted him.

It is quite possible to trust a liar.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Why would a innocent man lie about an angel? for fame? for power? for money?

See? You yourself can come up with some pretty good reasons for the lies.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Well according to the authentic hadiths, he rejected power and money.
'

And he got fame. One out of three ain't bad. Maybe that's what he wanted - to be famous.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: He was a very nice man.

Liars can be nice people too.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:26 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: This is why he is called to mankind.

What does this even mean?

(January 30, 2012 at 2:46 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:45 pm)Chuck Wrote: There is evidence for superman too. I bet there are at least as many copies of books outlining the various acts of supermen as there are copies of the Koran.
Once agian, the difference is that Quran is backed by evidence. Myths like Superman is for kids.

What evidence? You haven't given any apart from a few unverifiable stories.
(January 30, 2012 at 2:49 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:47 pm)Chuck Wrote: No, Koran is backed by Koran, as superman comics are backed by superman comics.
Umm no. I just posted evidence to why the Moon was split by Muhammad (S.A.W) but no one actually refuted it. Instead they insulted me and my prophet.

Sadly, comics are not backed by any evidence.

I refuted the evidence twice or thrice. I'm yet to see any rebuttal.

Heres a film of superman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmK_cRPPE...re=related

Can you even show us a picture of mohammed?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 30, 2012 at 2:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Which merely demonstrates, Fifth, exactly how stupid religious assholes can be.

But sometimes you just have to laugh at the arrogance when they say, but Mohamed is the true prophet, or Jesus is the true savior.

I laugh at the arrogance, it never gets boring or old.
(January 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Can you even show us a picture of mohammed?

He would...if not for his religion demanding that he doesnt do such a thing..
(January 30, 2012 at 3:48 pm)5thHorseman Wrote:
(January 30, 2012 at 2:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Which merely demonstrates, Fifth, exactly how stupid religious assholes can be.

But sometimes you just have to laugh at the arrogance when they say, but Mohamed is the true prophet, or Jesus is the true savior.

I laugh at the arrogance, it never gets boring or old.

Some people even do it with politicians as well, sort of like the Ron Paul fever that has taken this board over here lately.

Ron Paul OBVIOUSLY will be different from the others...LOL
(January 28, 2012 at 10:53 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Huh? Here have a look at this link. http://www.theinimitablequran.com/fivema...ments.html

Basically that says that since the Koran was written so well, it means that it has to have been written by God. Not very convincing.

(January 28, 2012 at 11:35 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: The Quran is a miracle. Every Surah is a proof of the Quran being true.

Now we have circular logic.

(January 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: But why are Scientists embracing Islam?

Appeal to authority.

(January 28, 2012 at 11:42 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Our Prophet would never suddenly make something up. He was an honest man who would never lie about the Angel Jibrail.

"The authors of the bible wouldn't have just made it all up!" Really, nothing new here.

(January 28, 2012 at 11:42 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Are you saying the 1.8 billion people are wrong?

Now argument from numbers. There are 2.1 billion Christians, so that must mean your 1.8 billion Muslims are wrong.

The only thing you've convinced me of is that Muslims are no more able to prove their religion true than Christians are, or any member of any other religions, for that matter.

(January 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Ron Paul OBVIOUSLY will be different from the others...LOL

Yeah, he'll fade back into obscurity without becoming a Fox News correspondent.

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8346 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2320 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6452 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5921 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8039 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1263 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 695 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7939 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14272 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The concept of one without power to reject or a way to believe in the true religion. Mystic 16 3857 February 6, 2016 at 4:15 am
Last Post: robvalue