Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 3:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam true religion?
RE: Islam true religion?
So it isn't all about Allah or God or good living...it's all about winning ..Yes?

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 2, 2012 at 9:23 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So it isn't all about Allah or God or good living...it's all about winning ..Yes?
Stick on topic.

Zakir Wrote:Christianity is still the biggest religion but Islam is closing in. Heres a link for proof that Islam is growing. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/27...-projects/ and

Right back atcha schmuck
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 2, 2012 at 9:32 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
Zakir Wrote:Christianity is still the biggest religion but Islam is closing in. Heres a link for proof that Islam is growing. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/27...-projects/ and

Right back atcha schmuck
The topic is whether Islam is true or not.

That looks very much like a conversational flowchart Zakir.....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 2, 2012 at 7:23 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: How sad.. I could post a picture regarding the US army (Secular) invading Afghanistan and Iraq for Oil.

You would again find common ground with me and likely with many others on this forum.

I believe Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashkroft, Rice et. al. are war criminals. If we lived in a just world, they would be standing trial at the Hague now for crimes of war, crimes of aggression and crimes against humanity. If I were president, I would turn them over to the international community to answer for what they did in our name.

I deeply regret there is a substantial part of my country, particularly those with wealth and power, who should properly be described as "fascists". I can't express enough how sorry I am for what they are doing to the Middle-East in the name of America.

None of this has anything to do with the debate of skepticism vs. Islam.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Debate? LOL, two sides have to show up for there to be a debate. Desert djinn have yet to manifest themselves before us to plead their case.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:The topic is whether Islam is true or not.

No religion is true. Perhaps when you grow up you'll learn that.

But I doubt it.
Short answer is that no religion is "true" Zakir. Only people wanting to win a "We Are Right" and have a bad-ass enough deity to incite us to hatred.
Right. There is no way any religion will pass the true belief stage to become knowledge, because that very process is antithetical to the nature of religion.

Smoke and mirrors for the numbskulls: Let 'em wander in their own personal wastelands.
Trying to update my sig ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8187 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2241 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 5953 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5856 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8007 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1258 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7907 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14230 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The concept of one without power to reject or a way to believe in the true religion. Mystic 16 3828 February 6, 2016 at 4:15 am
Last Post: robvalue