Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 2:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Methodist in Your Midst
RE: A Methodist in Your Midst
This is a hard thing for the gullible to accept Phil...you know this. Their life has been nothing but one lie after another. funny how the Bible says quite plainly that it is to "Be Lie"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'll show the Bible Unearthed videos to my Pastor and see what he has to say.
(March 26, 2012 at 6:13 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: This is a hard thing for the gullible to accept Phil...you know this. Their life has been nothing but one lie after another. funny how the Bible says quite plainly that it is to "Be Lie"

He said one error, he was shown one error. He is a fucking liar and a non human to me unless he honors his word.
Not every one has our high level of integrity Phil ...You are right of course but you KNOW he will not honour his word as he is xtian and thinks his god is a "get out of Jail free card"
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 26, 2012 at 6:18 am)Christian Wrote: I'll show the Bible Unearthed videos to my Pastor and see what he has to say.

Can you think nothing without checking with your pastor first!?!?!?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
So it seems to be... this one has a major fail as far as thinking for oneself and putting forward argument in ones' own words. I would say that this "Christian" is a poe/ troll or a liar to himself. He believes nothing other than what he is told.... good little mindless slave that he is. It's a nine day wonder and a credit to Forsaken who can tolerate him/ her.
(March 26, 2012 at 6:32 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(March 26, 2012 at 6:18 am)Christian Wrote: I'll show the Bible Unearthed videos to my Pastor and see what he has to say.

He probably calls him to get permission to use the bathroom.
So it would seem Phil. A marvellous expression of autonomic functioning. Mindless, unthinking and uncaring.... perfect "slave" material wouldn't you think?
(March 26, 2012 at 6:38 am)Phil Wrote:
(March 26, 2012 at 6:32 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

He probably calls him to get permission to use the bathroom.

I'd guess then that having a wank would be right out of the questionBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Probably uses a "Method"?