Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
RE: Transexuals
(January 8, 2013 at 3:55 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Why should that be a mistake?

I had red, blue and green hair in my time.

The only one making mistakes here, is you posting your pathetic bullshit.

Even a payed psychiatrists would get annoyed listening to you.

Gods but you must have been a sexy man, in the day.

Fron your member photos, I'd say you still are Smile

(January 8, 2013 at 3:57 pm)Gilgamesh Wrote: r u mad?

Nah, he's just amused that the sock/troll/poe is still here. I know I am.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 8, 2013 at 3:53 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Coming from someone with purple hair.

and?

It's just a color pal. Let me guess - you randomly judge the following don't you?
People with tattoos
People with facial jewelry
People who worship a different god.
People with "funny clothes."
People who smoke.
People who listen to "bad" music.
People who have different views, ideas, and a generally strange way of life to yours.

[Image: SuicideJesus2.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 8, 2013 at 3:59 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Gods but you must have been a sexy man, in the day.

Fron your member photos, I'd say you still are Smile

Once I get my old hardrive, I`ll upload some picks.
I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation room, our top story tonight, one man has single handedly found a way to spot rapists through poker. In other news, that same man just escaped Bellview. Authorities warn that he has a fixation with the color purple.
(January 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Once I get my old hardrive, I`ll upload some picks.

Can't wait, bud Smile Red blue and green are all great hair colors Heart

When I see a lady with them, I can't help but hope she's advertising. Wink

(January 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Authorities warn that he has a fixation with the color purple.

You'll never find him... everyone has the same fixation Smile
(January 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote:
(January 8, 2013 at 4:03 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Once I get my old hardrive, I`ll upload some picks.

Can't wait, bud Smile Red blue and green are all great hair colors Heart

When I see a lady with them, I can't help but hope she's advertising. Wink

(January 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Authorities warn that he has a fixation with the color purple.

You'll never find him... everyone has the same fixation Smile

Oh yes I will, I have the same magical powers through the power of poker! ESPN taught me everything about life.
(January 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation room, our top story tonight, one man has single handedly found a way to spot rapists through poker. In other news, that same man just escaped Bellview. Authorities warn that he has a fixation with the color purple.

Lol. Funny guy.

But really, I could revolutionise the police force. By watching ESPN tapes of guys playing poker, you can get the body language analysis, facial expression analysis skills. I'm making a video of it on my youtube, and sending it to the authorities email box.

(January 8, 2013 at 4:00 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
(January 8, 2013 at 3:53 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Coming from someone with purple hair.

and?

It's just a color pal. Let me guess - you randomly judge the following don't you?
People with tattoos
People who smoke.
People who have different views, ideas, and a generally strange way of life to yours.

[Image: SuicideJesus2.jpg]

If you don't judge people by their actions, how do you judge them?
(January 8, 2013 at 4:08 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Oh yes I will, I have the same magical powers through the power of poker! ESPN taught me everything about life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEVdca9U9LM
(January 8, 2013 at 4:11 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote:
(January 8, 2013 at 4:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I'm Wolf Blitzer in the Situation room, our top story tonight, one man has single handedly found a way to spot rapists through poker. In other news, that same man just escaped Bellview. Authorities warn that he has a fixation with the color purple.

Lol. Funny guy.

But really, I could revolutionise the police force. By watching ESPN tapes of guys playing poker, you can get the body language analysis, facial expression analysis skills. I'm making a video of it on my youtube, and sending it to the authorities email box.

Ok, give it a shot. But please when you walk into the police station to offer you new found "help", like a fake psychic, please make a video of it because we want to see them laugh in your face.

Now here is the difference, that "body language" stuff is not new to scientific study, and YOU are not revolutionizing shit.

Psychologists and clinical scientists are ALREADY studying it WITHOUT the aid of idiots off the street like you.

They've even studied babies and their facial expressions when presented the faces of adults. Long before you joined this website.

You are just a wannabe. And if you even dared to try to join any type of law enforcement agency, I would bet if they found all the posts you made here, you would be found unfit.

I wish I could find that clip of Kelso from "That 70s Show" when he was trying to come up with new inventions "What about a bike with a motor on it?"
(January 8, 2013 at 4:11 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote:
(January 8, 2013 at 4:00 pm)Cinjin Wrote: and?

People with tattoos
People who smoke.

If you don't judge people by their actions, how do you judge them?

Hey little man, purple hair is a color, not an action and if you'll check your Bible, you're not supposed to be judging anyone.

Fail.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transexuals requiredfield 45 2231 April 13, 2024 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human