Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are depressed people more realistic?
RE: Are depressed people more realistic?
(March 25, 2013 at 12:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Oh hell, are you back? What are you on about?

don't know much about reality huh?
fascist europe v. the russian bear
again
you know
optimism v pessimism
"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
By the way, am sure you necroposted and therefor deserve your ...... being ......

(March 25, 2013 at 12:39 pm)junkyardboy Wrote: don't know much about reality huh?
again
you know
optimism v pessimism

Can you show me the european countries which are fascist?
He must be off his meds again.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 25, 2013 at 12:39 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: By the way, am sure you necroposted and therefor deserve your ...... being ......

(March 25, 2013 at 12:39 pm)junkyardboy Wrote: don't know much about reality huh?
again
you know
optimism v pessimism

all of the eu
its bas

(March 25, 2013 at 12:39 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: By the way, am sure you necroposted and therefor deserve your ...... being ......

again
you know
optimism v pessimism

all of the eu
the eu, lead by germany, is fascist
"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.
I have always been more pessimistic than optimistic. I believe that happiness is ninety percent perception and only ten percent reality. I would rather be myself than plaster a fake smile across my face and pretend to be happy to everyone when I am not. That does not mean I am a depressed individual, because I am not. I simply prefer to be grounded in reality rather than a fantasy world of smiles and "how are you's" while responding with "good" when that is an obvious lie most people state just out of social courtesy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
and can you actualy explain how it is fascist?
Don't respond to him, Germans. He's here trolling.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(March 25, 2013 at 12:47 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: He must be off his meds again.

no, nothing to see
avoid reality
a little fascism goes a long way
(March 25, 2013 at 12:51 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Don't respond to him, Germans. He's here trolling.

Well, and I am bored.

(March 25, 2013 at 12:52 pm)junkyardboy Wrote:
(March 25, 2013 at 12:47 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: He must be off his meds again.

no, nothing to see
avoid reality

Do you actualy know what fascism is or do you simply call everything you dont like fascist?
(March 25, 2013 at 12:51 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: and can you actualy explain how it is fascist?

central government (EU) control
puppet states

(March 25, 2013 at 12:55 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(March 25, 2013 at 12:51 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Don't respond to him, Germans. He's here trolling.

Well, and I am bored.

(March 25, 2013 at 12:52 pm)junkyardboy Wrote: no, nothing to see
avoid reality

Do you actualy know what fascism is or do you simply call everything you dont like fascist?

no, i don't like communism either
you probably can't recognize fascism in the us government either

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People more likely to choose a spouse with similar DNA MountainsWinAgain 3 1062 May 28, 2014 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda