Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
(July 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: I agree they should not have bothered with the guy in the first place. But why would they want to shoot the dog?

A persistent pattern I've observed in real and claimed instances of police brutality is simply this:
"Because I can."

To be honest, I don't care about what trivial little thing they were thinking or not thinking about.

What I see is one thing -- a persistent bias of "Fuck you, I can do this."

I've seen it in lots of people, not merely officers of the Law.

It simply just is more threatening and enraging to think that you might be "accidentally" shot and even killed by officers of the Law because it is more of a precedant to not hold officers responsible.

Take A Theist for example -- he's very willing to support whatever outrage the Police might do because "Crime is up".

For someone so rigid in his convictions, he's awfully willing to let incorrect conduct slide because there is a bigger evil to fight.

I hold the opposite view -- all actors should remain as professional and as correct as possible, regardless of the circumstances. When that conduct is violated, there may be mitigating circumstances but that should still provoke investigations and reprimands.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(July 4, 2013 at 3:13 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote:
(July 4, 2013 at 3:04 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: It is of my opinion the police acted inappropriately in the beginning. The end where he kills the dog makes me wonder if they were intentionally interacting with the animal to get an excuse to shoot it.

I agree they should not have bothered with the guy in the first place. But why would they want to shoot the dog?

I don't know. Why did they want to hassle the guy in the first place? Answering that question could shed light on everything that follows.
Quote:Take A Theist for example -- he's very willing to support whatever outrage the Police might do because "Crime is up".

Actually crime is down. The only thing up is his head up his ass.
Again....Texas!

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/....khou.html
(July 6, 2013 at 5:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Again....Texas!

As you persist in singling out my home state as your personal whipping boy despite my polite requests for you to back off I am forced to take your continual insults personally.

Texas doesn't corner the market on retarded people. They're fucking everywhere.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
I agree but you keep making the NEWS down there.
(July 6, 2013 at 5:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I agree but you keep making the NEWS down there.

I made the news?

Really? Awesome. In which article do they discuss me?
Texas Lesbian Couple Survivor Remembers Night of Shooting?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(July 6, 2013 at 5:58 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(July 6, 2013 at 5:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I agree but you keep making the NEWS down there.

I made the news?

Really? Awesome. In which article do they discuss me?

Oh stop it. Unless you want to be equated with ALL Texans...including that douchebag governor...don't be dense.
Well that's how I take it, Min. I feel like you are grouping me in with the dregs of my geographical area.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260131 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37