Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 5:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
Sleepy
Stop ignoring me:
When asked if you can differentiate between jinn possession and mental illness you said yes
When asked how you can do this, your response was something along the lines of: You just can
All i'm asking is for you to give specific symptoms of jinn possession that are exclusive to jinn possession. Symptoms that no mental illness has ever displayed. I thought you knew all about this, why can't you give me a list of symptoms?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(November 22, 2013 at 8:23 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: Sleepy
Stop ignoring me:
When asked if you can differentiate between jinn possession and mental illness you said yes
When asked how you can do this, your response was something along the lines of: You just can
All i'm asking is for you to give specific symptoms of jinn possession that are exclusive to jinn possession. Symptoms that no mental illness has ever displayed. I thought you knew all about this, why can't you give me a list of symptoms?

When I was in japan visiting my x wife's family, of course the tv was on sometimes. One evening I looked over and saw several people flopping around and moaning, without even understanding the language I knew these idiots were acting possessed or wanted to believe they were possessed, and thought to myself "Humans, we think we are so different".

Not many Muslims in Japan so why would Allah waste his time allowing Muslim demons possess the Japanese he never seems to bother to convert?

Maybe, just maybe humans are stupid and gullible, delusional or mentally ill.
(November 22, 2013 at 5:55 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(November 21, 2013 at 7:54 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: I find this comment especially funny, after you sayng none here could handle level 3000 philosophy courses. And what makes it all especially funny is irrc the man you could ignorant has a PhD.

Im about 2 years from attaining my PhD, just FYI. Wink (well, so long as everything goes correctly that is...)

Oh so your only on the masters level. You could never handle such complex course work as sleep here!
/sarcasm
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
It's funny how people seem to associate college degree level with being wise. I've met many people who are arrogant, ignorant, uncultured, who have graduate degrees. True wisdom comes from knowing you know very little in comparison in what there is to be known.

Those people on the Japanese show could be faking as well. But jinn are not demons, there are good jinn as well as bad jinn. Jinn most likely are in Japan as I don't see any reason why they would refuse to live in any particular land but they don't convert people.

some websites I see that have symptoms of jinn possession
http://maqasid.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/...-evil-eye/

http://hijamaclinic.net/sihr_detail.php

You can find much more on your time as well

" Quran 2 : 275 Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein."
Oh, you can't be serious with those links...
(November 23, 2013 at 8:11 pm)Sleepy Wrote: It's funny how people seem to associate college degree level with being wise. I've met many people who are arrogant, ignorant, uncultured, who have graduate degrees. True wisdom comes from knowing you know very little in comparison in what there is to be known.

So stop acting arrogant, ignorant and uncultured and we can have a discussion. Ok kid?

(November 23, 2013 at 8:11 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Those people on the Japanese show could be faking as well. But jinn are not demons, there are good jinn as well as bad jinn. Jinn most likely are in Japan as I don't see any reason why they would refuse to live in any particular land but they don't convert people.

There are no such things as jizz's until you can provide evidence that stands up to repeated scrutiny that they exist.

(November 23, 2013 at 8:11 pm)Sleepy Wrote: some websites I see that have symptoms of jinn possession

" Quran 2 : 275 Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah . But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein."

Gobbeldygook. Put up or shut up. Provide evidence (apologist websites going off on spurious tangents about so called symptoms of jizz possession is not evidence of a jizz, rather evidence of delusion. There could a million other things these so called possessions could be, but naturally, you just conclude that it's a jizz because that's your preconceived conclusion that you want to draw).

(November 12, 2013 at 10:59 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I'm not your average Muslim that spouts out verses.

If we go back through all your posts how many verses can we find that you use to support your 'arguments'?

Oh look! Even in your first post, you contradict yourself:

Quote:"Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return." Quran 2: 156

You also do it in your current last post on this thread.

Turns out you are average, distinctly average, and rather boring too.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Symptoms when one is awake:

1- Turning away in particular from acts of worship and obedience, the remembrance of Allah SWT (dhikr) and reading the Qur’an. Allah says:

“And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allah) we appoint for him Shaytan to be a Qareen (a companion) to him. And verily they hinder them from the path (of Allah), but they think that they are guided aright! “(al Zukhruf 43:36-37)

2- Erratic behavior in one’s words, deeds and movements. Allah says:

“Those who eat Riba will not stand(on the day of Resurrection except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytan (satan) leading him to insanity.”(Al- Baqarah 2:275)

3- Seizures (with no medical cause) ;there are signs to indicate that a seizure has devilish causes.

4- Paralysis of a limb (with no medical cause).

5- Being quick to get angry or weep with no apparent cause.

6- Sitting in the toilet for a long time, and talking to oneself

7- Constant headache (on one or both sides of the head)with no medical cause

8- Irregular menstruation in women

9- Not producing children although both husband and wife are medically sound and able to reproduce.

Sleepy, are you serious?
I asked how you can differentiate jinn possession from mental illness. None of these symptoms are exclusive to jinn possession at all. All of them can be and have been explained.
I mean for allah's sake, the first one on the list is about not worshipping him. You can't be serious

I notice the recurring theme of 'with no medical cause'
All that means, is we can't explain it yet
Which pretty much means, sleepy, your whole argument is based on an argument from ignorance. This is a logical fallacy. Just because we can't explain something at the moment, does not mean that your idea is right by default. You have to provide evidence that you are right.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(November 23, 2013 at 8:47 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: Symptoms when one is awake:

1- Turning away in particular from acts of worship and obedience, the remembrance of Allah SWT (dhikr) and reading the Qur’an. Allah says:

“And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allah) we appoint for him Shaytan to be a Qareen (a companion) to him. And verily they hinder them from the path (of Allah), but they think that they are guided aright! “(al Zukhruf 43:36-37)
That would be me. And my entire family. And many on this forum. More people in the world do this than those who do not. Maybe you are the possessed one.

Quote:2- Erratic behavior in one’s words, deeds and movements. Allah says:

“Those who eat Riba will not stand(on the day of Resurrection except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytan (satan) leading him to insanity.”(Al- Baqarah 2:275)
Me again, especially when I haven't slept for a long time.

Quote:3- Seizures (with no medical cause) ;there are signs to indicate that a seizure has devilish causes.
Majority of seizures are idiosyncratic but can be treated medically.

Quote:4- Paralysis of a limb (with no medical cause).
All paralysis has a cause. Whether or not it's known is another matter.

Quote:5- Being quick to get angry or weep with no apparent cause.
I do this under certain circumstances, not often, but I do. Oh right, it's also called schizophrenia, having a temper, depression, bipolar, I could go on and on.

Quote:6- Sitting in the toilet for a long time, and talking to oneself
lol. hahahahahahhaahhahaha. Desperate much?

Quote:7- Constant headache (on one or both sides of the head)with no medical cause
A lot of pains are neuropathic, including headaches. Still treatable with some of the very new drugs.

Quote:8- Irregular menstruation in women
So all teenage girls and those approaching menopause?

Quote:9- Not producing children although both husband and wife are medically sound and able to reproduce.
Uh huh, also known as using contraceptives.

Whoever came up with this list certainly did not know how this century is going to look like.[/quote]
Jinn possession? Are you fucking serious?

The delusion is strong in this one.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Jesus Christ that list could easily include any rebellious girl that started menstrating.

(November 23, 2013 at 8:11 pm)Sleepy Wrote: It's funny how people seem to associate college degree level with being wise. I've met many people who are arrogant, ignorant, uncultured, who have graduate degrees. True wisdom comes from knowing you know very little in comparison in what there is to be known.

Those people on the Japanese show could be faking as well. But jinn are not demons, there are good jinn as well as bad jinn. Jinn most likely are in Japan as I don't see any reason why they would refuse to live in any particular land but they don't convert people.

some websites I see that have symptoms of jinn possession

Wow I have to admit I agree with you for the most part. Now pull the plank from your own eye so that you can see to remove the speck of dust from another's.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8238 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2285 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3016 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6412 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5887 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8013 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1259 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7935 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14263 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold