Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 7:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(November 29, 2013 at 10:59 am)Sleepy Wrote: How can persons feelings be hurt by the truth?

Human beings are meant to reproduce, pass down your genes. That's natural. Deciding you don't like females is unnatural, unearthly, hellish, repulsive. It's not compatible with society and that's why America is in serious moral decay.

Anybody who partakes in homosexual activity has the ability to stop and ask forgiveness for their sins and get out of their gay mindset. Instead gays try to talk like girls, dress strange, they took a very wrong step when you all decided to do that.

Heidegger, one of my favorite philosophers.

Concept of Being and dasein is truly great

Homosexuality is insanity. It's against evolution. It's against biology. It's unnatural. Making the decision to have homosexual sex is unnatural.

Look at yourselves and look at what you're arguing for and supporting. These people spread AIDS

You say homosexuality is a choice and unnatural so how would you explain the occurrence of homosexual relationships in other mammals and birds?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(November 29, 2013 at 10:59 am)Sleepy Wrote: Human beings are meant to reproduce, pass down your genes. That's natural. Deciding you don't like females is unnatural, unearthly, hellish, repulsive. It's not compatible with society and that's why America is in serious moral decay.
Actually, about 5~10% of all individuals of any given species of mammals display homosexual behavior.
So... it's... natural, I guess...
America is in serious moral decay? Remind me again where the muslim world stands relative to human rights and contributions towards science and medicine? Oh yeah that's right, illiteracy rates through the roof, brutal torture, economic collapse and/or dependence, no contributions to medicine, no contributions to science, no contribution to the arts. I'm not even American but I can safely say, on the whole, America grants way more individual freedoms and garauntees a better quality of life than any Muslim country. Islamic countries are amongst the most violent and oppressive on the planet. You should get your own shit in order before lecturing the west on how evil they are for tolerating human beings who committ the wicked crime of loving one another. What sort of cunt would have someone persecuted for the crime of loving another human being? You'd probably perscripe 500 lashes right? Death by stoning?

Look at the state of the Islamic world and tell me that Islam isn't a failed experiment in social engineering? Again, find me one example of a major contribution towards medicine/healthcare or science? Contributions to human rights? Contributions to peace?

You're a fucking embarassment.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
Technically they're still the same as homosexual men. But I've known too many girls who say they're lesbian, switch back, go back, switch back.
It's a trend for a lot of people and a lot of girls who've been wronged by guys. Those girls that are bi don't realize that it's wrong to participate in homosexual activity with girls. It comes down to morals.

Then there's the straight up dykes who've engrossed themselves so deep into that lifestyle that the mold is 10 foot thick. These are the girls that try to act like men and dress like men. The girls that are lesbian and bi but still act feminine, the mold is not deep with them and a guy could easily bring them back
You are so out of touch with reality that it makes me cringe to hear this garbage roll out of that mouth of yours. Why don't you stop dictating what you believe is true about homosexuality and start doing actual research on the topic? The findings will astound you because they are completely contrary to your backwards claims.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(November 29, 2013 at 11:16 am)Sleepy Wrote: Technically they're still the same as homosexual men. But I've known too many girls who say they're lesbian, switch back, go back, switch back.
It's a trend for a lot of people and a lot of girls who've been wronged by guys. Those girls that are bi don't realize that it's wrong to participate in homosexual activity with girls. It comes down to morals.

Then there's the straight up dykes who've engrossed themselves so deep into that lifestyle that the mold is 10 foot thick. These are the girls that try to act like men and dress like men. The girls that are lesbian and bi but still act feminine, the mold is not deep with them and a guy could easily bring them back

But lesbians pass on less STDs and never pass on HIV to each other so in reality lesbians are less evil than straight men is what you're trying to say?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Are you just upset they don't have any interest in you?
So straight people don't contract AIDS? Gotcha.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(November 29, 2013 at 11:16 am)Sleepy Wrote: Technically they're still the same as homosexual men. But I've known too many girls who say they're lesbian, switch back, go back, switch back.

(bolding mine)

In my expert opinion, being a girl who's been in the difficult position of having to reject a guy, you may want to consider that they really just don't want to go out with you.

Not that lesbians don't exist. But I feel like I need to point out the obvious flaw in your sampling.

And I'm sure they'd thank us for saving them too. Undecided

What a strange thinker you are. But you sure are generous in the way you share these strange ideas of yours. I wonder how many of us are starting to lose our atheistic resolve. Perhaps you can bring us back?[/sarcasm]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8218 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2267 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3012 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6412 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5879 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8008 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1258 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7916 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14245 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold