Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 11:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
On the whole, the scientific contributions made by Muslims throughout the ages is just a fraction. The fact that they've done anything is a testament to humanity, not to Islam.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(November 29, 2013 at 11:25 am)Sleepy Wrote: The person who said what have Muslims have done is seriously ignorant to history. Muslims were directly responsible for the crusades

Chemistry, medicine, hygiene, hospitals, Algebra, trig, geometry, architecture

The Canon of Medicine by Ibn Sina was use in Europe for more than 600 years.

Without Muslims there would be no America. There would have been no renaissance.

Dipshit, that's my point, muslims used to devote more time to study and learning, before you did a double somersault and decided that such things were heresy. I'm asking you to name a modern contribution to medicine and science. You can't because Islam is more content with hating other things than looking to better humanity. You're teaching your children that science is all bad because it proves things that you don't like (such as the age of the universe or that homosexuality occurs throughout nature in countless species). Because of this you associate the sciences with the western infidels. Your nations have stagnated and you can't bring yourself in to the 21st century. You have contributed fuck all to modern medicine because your countries are corrupt and cruel.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
Actually I can take a girl out.

In Islam there's two types of marriages. The common Permanent marriage and then temporary marriage( nika Mutah )

A man and women can agree for how long the marriage will be, sign it, and when the contract ends that's it. Or you can extend it. Many people did it while traveling in the old days and also to see if a permanent marriage would work. You can do it with Christians and Jews as well

If the girl is a virgin you have to ask her father. If not then it's cool.

Islam= religion of practicality.

I never once heard that studying science, math is heresy.

In fact Iran is top 10 in terms of research and they've cloned sheep as well. It's expected to move to number 4 by 2016.

When Jews were kicked out of Europe by Christians Muslims allowed them in the Middle East and start businesses, worship freely.

What's happening today with Al Qaeda, Taliban which both were created by US is to continue to destabilize. To create sectarian fighting. Terrorist monarchies like Saudi Arabia are responsible for funding these groups as well.

If Muslims united and strived for knowledge and wisdom as they did hundreds of years ago the Middle East will be the hub of the world as it once was. Europeans love to case fighting in the Middle East because they fear that to happen. The majority of Muslims today are living backwards and it will chance once the Saudi/Israel/UK/US backed extremism ends.

Homosexuality in animals is in rare occasions, not for entire lifetimes, so that's a lie as well. No animal is born gay and stays gay in their entire life.
Evidence?
So you're saying it is natural to be gay through a part of your life because animals do that, and that you support lesbians because they pass on less AIDs then straight men do?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

No I never said that actually. Those animals that do it occasionally does not indicate it's part of their nature, rather it's unnatural as well because at the end of the day they're looking for mates. And it's not in every animal of a species, it will be rare an for a short period of time.
I never stated I support lesbians.

Lying an being deceptive will not get you anywhere besides hell.
What do you think about recreational sex?
(November 29, 2013 at 10:59 am)Sleepy Wrote: How can persons feelings be hurt by the truth?

Human beings are meant to reproduce, pass down your genes. That's natural. Deciding you don't like females is unnatural, unearthly, hellish, repulsive. It's not compatible with society and that's why America is in serious moral decay.

Anybody who partakes in homosexual activity has the ability to stop and ask forgiveness for their sins and get out of their gay mindset. Instead gays try to talk like girls, dress strange, they took a very wrong step when you all decided to do that.

Heidegger, one of my favorite philosophers.

Concept of Being and dasein is truly great

Homosexuality is insanity. It's against evolution. It's against biology. It's unnatural. Making the decision to have homosexual sex is unnatural.

Look at yourselves and look at what you're arguing for and supporting. These people spread AIDS

Lost any interest I had in reading anything you say from this post.

You are truly the epitome of ignorant and you should be ashamed of how poorly thought through your beliefs are.

Ashamed. Good day.

(November 29, 2013 at 11:27 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: No no no, sexual orientation is a choice according to you. So when did you choose to be straight?

When he was turned down by the men in ass-less chaps down at his local gay bar.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 29, 2013 at 11:30 am)Sleepy Wrote: Islam= religion of practicality.
aye, practicality....

Norwegian woman: I was raped in Dubai, now I face prison sentence

Sleepy, again I will ask, what do you think about recreational sex?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8366 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2329 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3130 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6468 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5943 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8057 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 702 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7953 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14307 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold