Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 1, 2013 at 9:04 am)Sleepy Wrote: Scientific output has grown 11 times faster in Iran than the world average, faster than any other country.

Science-Metrix, a data-analysis company in Montreal, Canada, has published a detailed report (PDF) on "geopolitical shifts in knowledge creation" since 1980. "Asia is catching up even more rapidly than previously thought, Europe is holding its position more than most would expect, and the Middle East is a region to watch," says the report's author, Eric Archambault.

Archambaut notes that Iran's publications have emphasised inorganic and nuclear chemistry, nuclear and particle physics and nuclear engineering. Publications in nuclear engineering grew 250 times faster than the world average – although medical and agricultural research also increased.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18...psyZXi9Kc0

Stats are available at wokinfo.com and many other websites as well.

As I stated before clearly the bible today has 7228 perversions recorded by Christian scholars from the oldest Greek bible while is also a corrupted version.

It's also entertaining to see the responses from some of these demented upset homosexuals like the individual that commented before me

Hi ,

Islamic countries are waking up and moving fast towards the old glorious days despite all preventive measures . You know , the muslim countries were very good in many fields of science . Then began to collapse due to political reasons .

Today , the main reason of backwardness of the Islamic countries is poverty and wrong policies . The money spent on research and development activities is 3% of the national income in Usa , its 4% in Israel . But in muslim countries , its 0.8% on average.

We expect to make a strides especially from Saudi . Because they're sitting on money . Actually muslim countries have so big potentials to make money but they are exploited by others . King Abdullah University of Science and Technology have a 20 billion dollar donation for each year . This is perfect . Qatar will increase the money spent rate of RD from 0.8% to 2,8% . Turkiye is increasing this rate 10% for per year and today they spend more than 2 times from Norway . The number of scientific articles which is published in Turkiye has climbed from 5000 to 22000 for each year . Iran has climbed from 1300 to 15000 for each year . Jordan began to build a so big international physics laboratory .

Inshallah we will see much more developments and in the future I will spend all of my money for the education of muslim children . There are millions of child those who want to study but they cant because of the poverty . Also their lucky ones are migrating to Europe or Usa . Brain drain .

(December 1, 2013 at 5:54 pm)Nineteen Wrote: Also their lucky ones are migrating to Europe or Usa . Brain drain .
They're probably running away from all the sand... why else, if there's money and the culture is perfect?
Its so funny how sleepy thinks calling us homosexuals is insulting
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Ok, Dopey Sleepy, let's grant for the moment that Iran is the hub of the modern scientific Utopia. Let's grant all of that. How does that make Islam "the true religion of humanity"? How does it make anything in the Kerrang true? How does it make any part of the society that faps over the stoning of anybody anything other than a crime against humanity?

Inquiring minds truly want to know, 'cos we're just not seeing it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I never said Iran being a modern scientific utopia makes Islam the true religion of humanity. It was responding to people who don't know the facts and said to show them stats of Iran related to science.

Think about this simple fact. U

In Islam you are required to shower once a day and stay clean, hygienic. What other culture or religion says this?

In the dark ages of Europe people bathed few times a year if ever. They drank water that had shit in it and didn't think twice. Muslims created the first hospitals, with different wards for different diseases, bathed daily, compiled and advanced knowledge of medicine that the Europeans learned from the Muslims during the crusades and the Spaniards from the Muslim empire in Spain.

"The hospital was one of the great achievements of medieval Islamic society." http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/islami...ic_12.html
U.S National Library of medicine.

Muslims had libraries with thousands of books and 6,000 and more new books being added each year while the biggest library in Europe had 600 books.

Europe took in a lot and advanced a lot, today it is on collapse from ultra capitalism and the liberal ideology. Why is the liberal ideology pushed upon people? Godless capitalists at the top who want to exploit any type of extra revenue as they can. They would love for everybody to be 'bisexual' because a bisexual consumer would potentially buy things that appeal to people gay and straight.
(December 1, 2013 at 8:27 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I never said Iran being a modern scientific utopia makes Islam the true religion of humanity. It was responding to people who don't know the facts and said to show them stats of Iran related to science.

Think about this simple fact. U

In Islam you are required to shower once a day and stay clean, hygienic. What other culture or religion says this?

In the dark ages of Europe people bathed few times a year if ever. They drank water that had shit in it and didn't think twice. Muslims created the first hospitals, with different wards for different diseases, bathed daily, compiled and advanced knowledge of medicine that the Europeans learned from the Muslims during the crusades and the Spaniards from the Muslim empire in Spain.

"The hospital was one of the great achievements of medieval Islamic society." http://www.nlm.nih.gov/exhibition/islami...ic_12.html
U.S National Library of medicine.

Muslims had libraries with thousands of books and 6,000 and more new books being added each year while the biggest library in Europe had 600 books.

Europe took in a lot and advanced a lot, today it is on collapse from ultra capitalism and the liberal ideology. Why is the liberal ideology pushed upon people? Godless capitalists at the top who want to exploit any type of extra revenue as they can. They would love for everybody to be 'bisexual' because a bisexual consumer would potentially buy things that appeal to people gay and straight.

Kiss imak 3arsa fe teezy
That's easy for you to say.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 1, 2013 at 9:04 am)Sleepy Wrote: Scientific output has grown 11 times faster in Iran than the world average, faster than any other country.

Science-Metrix, a data-analysis company in Montreal, Canada, has published a detailed report (PDF) on "geopolitical shifts in knowledge creation" since 1980. "Asia is catching up even more rapidly than previously thought, Europe is holding its position more than most would expect, and the Middle East is a region to watch," says the report's author, Eric Archambault.

Archambaut notes that Iran's publications have emphasised inorganic and nuclear chemistry, nuclear and particle physics and nuclear engineering. Publications in nuclear engineering grew 250 times faster than the world average – although medical and agricultural research also increased.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18...psyZXi9Kc0

Stats are available at wokinfo.com and many other websites as well.

As I stated before clearly the bible today has 7228 perversions recorded by Christian scholars from the oldest Greek bible while is also a corrupted version.

It's also entertaining to see the responses from some of these demented upset homosexuals like the individual that commented before me
And isaac newton was a theologian. Seriously this has nothing to do with the validity of islam. And as to the point of ignorance in arab countires lets compare.
http://www.geographic.org/country_ranks/..._oecd.html
Now when you look at that list what do you see
Well every nation on that those lists has a secular government, including turkey which is the only muslim nation on that list, and all the countyries in the top have large number of atheists. how do you explain that, a conspiracy theory?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 1, 2013 at 6:33 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: Its so funny how sleepy thinks calling us homosexuals is insulting
STFU, you bloody Astronaut.
I'm sorry I don't understand the joke....
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8238 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2285 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3016 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6412 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5887 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8013 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1259 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7935 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14263 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold