Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 3, 2013 at 11:55 pm)Sleepy Wrote: I give you that same advice. Look at the women's rights receive in Islam. Better yet post the rights guaranteed within the Quran and from the Hadith of the Prophet. If it's incorrect then ill do it at some point

The words in your fantasy book don't necessarily match up with the reality, genius.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
There are no sects in Islam but rather schools of though.

The slaughtering is pretty much one way with Sunni/Wahhabi extremists killing Shia. It has nothing to do with Islam but rather insane individuals who enjoy killing innocents. Who funded and funds Al Qaeda and Taliban?

Saudi Arabia, US, Europe, Israel and other states to cause instability in the Muslim world. To keep Muslims from progressing and to turn maximum amount of Muslims in a backwards ideology.

That's where your thinking is incorrect. Whatever an individual does that is wrong is against Islam. Islam condemns wrong doings. A Muslim that does wrong doings does not do it in the spirit of Islam and this is clear if you read the Quran.
And so what are you supposed to do to those who do wrong in the eyes of Islam?
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Another illogical question as there are different penalties for different crimes. The punishment for stealing is different than murdering, which is different from beating an innocent person up, which is different than rape which is different from adultery and other things as well.
Think before you speak and know what it is you're speaking about.
Or you could just answer the question. I take it by your hesitancy to reply in a straightforward manner that you know the answer, but it's going to make you and therefore Allah look kinda bad if you divulge this information.
You realize how foolish you sound? Those who do which type of wrong? There are many different wrongs but apparently that's something difficult for you to understand. And truth is that if you don't respond with a logical question than I'm moving on from answering any if your questions in any future posts.

It's not good if you make yourself look foolish among your atheist pals either. You people pride yourself on being scientific and logical and one slip up can have you labeled as a joke. It's survival of the fittest out here
Is this a new trend? Threatening not to reply to people's posts?

It's supremely juvenile, if you do not wish to be questioned, don't come on an atheist discussion forum, go on a street and preach.
Another comment filled arrogance, bias, and irrationality.

I will answer any clear and logical question that is in my realm of answering.

If the individual asked me the punishment for a specific crime within Islam I would attempt to a answer but the individual is asking the livid bent for doing wrong in Islam as though they are all grouped within one which is historically inaccurate.

You need to think before you speak as well.
(December 4, 2013 at 12:04 am)Sleepy Wrote: There are no sects in Islam but rather schools of though.

The slaughtering is pretty much one way with Sunni/Wahhabi extremists killing Shia. It has nothing to do with Islam but rather insane individuals who enjoy killing innocents. Who funded and funds Al Qaeda and Taliban?

Saudi Arabia, US, Europe, Israel and other states to cause instability in the Muslim world. To keep Muslims from progressing and to turn maximum amount of Muslims in a backwards ideology.

That's where your thinking is incorrect. Whatever an individual does that is wrong is against Islam. Islam condemns wrong doings. A Muslim that does wrong doings does not do it in the spirit of Islam and this is clear if you read the Quran.

No, those are sects, whichever way you look at them. It's funny how sunni slaughter shia and shia slaughter sunni but that's nothing to do with religion.

There has been no stability in the Middle East since the founding of Sumeria. Cities fought each other, and nations and individuals. The latest variant of that is the SECTS of Islam killing each other for differences in interpretation of their religion

The Middle is Now is as Europe was 500 years ago, but with more efficient weapons.

No true scotsman fallacy.

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
Man, I'm just a grade A infidel, not knowing the different kinds of wrong. And what does Islam say about infidels?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8371 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2334 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3137 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6473 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5943 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8058 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 702 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7954 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14308 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold