Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 4, 2013 at 1:02 am)Sleepy Wrote: Another comment filled arrogance, bias, and irrationality.

I will answer any clear and logical question that is in my realm of answering.

If the individual asked me the punishment for a specific crime within Islam I would attempt to a answer but the individual is asking the livid bent for doing wrong in Islam as though they are all grouped within one which is historically inaccurate.

You need to think before you speak as well.

How do you expect us to consider your moral code superior when advocates lying to make gains for the religion?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
We're supposed to take him seriously?

I consider Daffy Duck a more serious character than this Sleepy fellow!
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(December 4, 2013 at 1:45 am)BadWriterSparty Wrote: We're supposed to take him seriously?

I consider Daffy Duck a more serious character than this Sleepy fellow!

Ahh you have a point. However you insult daffy duck with such a comparison. Think of this more like Bella swan. Totally useless.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Dafuq is this Swan person?

Never mind, I googled it. And you're right.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Sleepy, what do you do to people who leave islam?
Also, when a man rapes a woman, what happens to the man and woman?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Why is it that people look at this islamic female clothing issue and see repression?
I see vanity and survivability... if the people we're discussing live in the desert or some very hot place of the planet...

from http://www.calacademy.org/exhibits/afric...areg/6.htm:
Quote:What clothes work best in the desert?

Bare skin burns in the hot desert sun. For protection, the Tuareg wear layers of loose-fitting cotton clothes. The layers of cloth keep sweat close to the body. This makes the sweat evaporate more slowly, conserving moisture and keeping the body cooler.

Men wear loose-fitting shirts and pants under large indigo robes like the one seen in the photograph. Women almost always wear two wrappers, long pieces of cloth worn like skirts around their waists. On top, they often wear two blouses. Over the entire ensemble they wear large indigo head cloths.
[Image: 014.jpg]

See what happens when you leave your skin in the sun. This is the face of a trucker who managed to keep half of his face in the shadow, while the other half got sun:
[Image: sun%20skin.jpg]

Women, being vain and all, wishing to maintain their faces as pretty as possible for as long as possible must have covered their faces during the daytime, when outside.
Men would have done this too, but heck, not as much...

A beauty practice becomes imbued in the culture. The original reason for that practice gets lost as it spreads to other parts of the world, where that reason no longer applies so much.

And all the while, the reasons for wearing those clothes were morphed to something else... something that made some sense, if you didn't think too much about it...

Religions embed it in their rules... and people keep spreading that practice to places where it makes even less sense, like the UK.

This stinks of the same mental mechanics that turned pork into some forbidden food.
(December 3, 2013 at 11:03 pm)Sleepy Wrote: You can continue to live the lifestyle you want. It's unfortunate how the women of societies without hijab are brainwashed, deceived and taught to accept a culture where they are sexually objectified and it's normal for them to be treated like meat while in Islam they are equal and have equal rights.

And yet my fiancé has contributed to keeping you alive than almost all of the women in some arab states combined.

And she fucks like a rabbit. ;-) You probably wouldn't like her though, she reveals some leg at work.

(December 3, 2013 at 11:06 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Of course there are plate tectonics that cause many minor earthquakes that people don't even feel. But on occasion Allah has the ability to sent earthquakes down specifically or other natural disasters. It doesn't mean everybody who doesn't wear hijab will get it but if there was a society that exhibited perfect morality than they would not get any calamities because of sinfulness though calamities might occur to test the people's resolve.

Oh dear.

What an utterly retarded response.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 4, 2013 at 11:56 am)pocaracas Wrote: Why is it that people look at this islamic female clothing issue and see repression?
I see vanity and survivability... if the people we're discussing live in the desert or some very hot place of the planet...

from http://www.calacademy.org/exhibits/afric...areg/6.htm:
Quote:What clothes work best in the desert?

Bare skin burns in the hot desert sun. For protection, the Tuareg wear layers of loose-fitting cotton clothes. The layers of cloth keep sweat close to the body. This makes the sweat evaporate more slowly, conserving moisture and keeping the body cooler.

Men wear loose-fitting shirts and pants under large indigo robes like the one seen in the photograph. Women almost always wear two wrappers, long pieces of cloth worn like skirts around their waists. On top, they often wear two blouses. Over the entire ensemble they wear large indigo head cloths.
[Image: 014.jpg]

See what happens when you leave your skin in the sun. This is the face of a trucker who managed to keep half of his face in the shadow, while the other half got sun:
[Image: sun%20skin.jpg]

Women, being vain and all, wishing to maintain their faces as pretty as possible for as long as possible must have covered their faces during the daytime, when outside.
Men would have done this too, but heck, not as much...

A beauty practice becomes imbued in the culture. The original reason for that practice gets lost as it spreads to other parts of the world, where that reason no longer applies so much.

And all the while, the reasons for wearing those clothes were morphed to something else... something that made some sense, if you didn't think too much about it...

Religions embed it in their rules... and people keep spreading that practice to places where it makes even less sense, like the UK.

This stinks of the same mental mechanics that turned pork into some forbidden food.

The question goes begging...."Why cover up in cool temperate climates"?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(December 4, 2013 at 12:08 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote: The question goes begging...."Why cover up in cool temperate climates"?

Because they kept tweaking the reason to cover up, until it became some form of "we've always done it, keep it up" and now "to prevent men from lusting over women and ultimately raping them"... Because men are incapable of restraint... -.-'
So essentially, you are intimating that the women of iSlam are vain and stupid?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8237 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2285 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3015 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6412 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5887 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8012 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1259 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7935 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14261 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold