Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 2:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
Well, Islam, unlike Christianity, still holds very tightly on to their book. So it is way more barbaric.
Lol I think a pack of homosexuals just got let out on here. The nature if this type of individual is without morality, lacking in awareness.

So it's not surprising to see these types of individuals barking make false claims when in fact I'm strongly against rape and have stated that in a few separate posts. These individuals are pathetic and low lives lol.

Do the rest of you atheists want to be amongst this community? Amoral and sick in the mind and heart are these people, they've fallen to a level I've noticed many of the individuals on here yet have not fallen to yet
Ahem. Not an an atheist.

And I still think you're a bell end.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
These are the people who are liked by few, think something in their head while their tongue speaks something else to the people they know, the people that nobody trusts or comes to for advice. Don't affiliate with these type of people or take their comments seriously regarding anything
(December 6, 2013 at 4:44 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Lol I think a pack of homosexuals just got let out on here. The nature if this type of individual is without morality, lacking in awareness.

So it's not surprising to see these types of individuals barking make false claims when in fact I'm strongly against rape and have stated that in a few separate posts. These individuals are pathetic and low lives lol.

Do the rest of you atheists want to be amongst this community? Amoral and sick in the mind and heart are these people, they've fallen to a level I've noticed many of the individuals on here yet have not fallen to yet

I guess it's not rape if she doesn't have the right to say no.
Also Btw, it's quaint and amusing that you think homosexual is actually an insult.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(December 6, 2013 at 4:44 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Lol I think a pack of homosexuals just got let out on here. The nature if this type of individual is without morality, lacking in awareness.

You have no place calling anyone immoral when you yourself advocate rape and intend to commit rape yourself one day.

As for lacking in awareness, you think you're "strongly against rape" when you have been arguing for several pages that raping your wife is fine because women have no right to respect, and no rights to their own bodies after marriage. Where's your awareness, deary?

If you think not wanting to harm other people (yes, women (even married ones) are people) is immoral, you have no idea what morals are and are probably a sociopath, if not a psychopath.
(December 6, 2013 at 12:12 pm)Sleepy Wrote: It's not rape because they're married. They both got into a contract to exclusively have sex with each other. If a husband or wife forces another to have sex there is no emotional or physical trauma. Though it is unethical it is a sin upon the person doing the forcing. There is no legal punishment though

"My husband raped me"
" my wife raped me ". Sex is natural between married couples. Rape is between in consenting person with no relationship to rapist.

Not wanting to have sex has no standing within marriage as the marriage agreement is that you will have sex with another. Not for one spouse to say no I'm good. Don't get married than if you plan on refusing your spouse unless you're sick or hurt

Woah, hang the fuck on. Wasn't a rape victim forced to marry her rapist??? So what, a guy rapes a women, marries her and then gets to rape her again whenever he wants? And you're ok with this???

Fuck you. Fuck your god. Fuck your prophet. Fuck your shitty little book of bollocks.
Actually this is not an uncommon thing to believe in amongst muslims. Ask your muslim friends next time, the majority does believe that you cannot say no after marriage, I don't know how many would articulate it as Sleepy has here, but most of them do believe that if you say no you're not fulfilling your duty and that is wrong in Islam.

This is where some muslims believe it is ok to beat their wives if they say no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf3EdlXl4t4
Beat your woman only when she refuses to sleep with you.

They're probably insisting that beating women is bestowing honor on them and women achieve spiritual liberation through self-sacrifice. Like flagellation but your husband does it for you. How easy is that?

Bunch of fucking gentlemen aren't they ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8366 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2330 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3130 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6468 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5943 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8057 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 702 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7953 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14307 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold