Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 14, 2013 at 12:53 pm)Nineteen Wrote: Why are you threatening him ? This is against forum rules . You're moderator but you dont know the rules ?

I'm not threatening him. I'm observing, as Sleepy seems to have surmised, judging by his silence ever since, that a third such insult in a row is actionable, and I'd have no qualms about reporting him for it.

I am a moderator and I know the rules, which is why my official communiques with him have been far more courteous than he deserves. But make no mistakes, the guy gets on my tits something fierce, and it would be my great pleasure to swing the banhammer against him should he not rein his temper in. I'm happy that he seems to have done so; I'm perplexed that it took me warning him unto ruin to get him there.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Quote:God is One. God is the Greatest. The Most Merciful.
3 statements that need to be backed up.

Quote:Good or bad that happens in this world you are still in His hands.
So good and bad is planned by him.

Quote:Traumatic events are tests on the individual.
Then why do you try to avoid them? And why should rest of us try to prevent them from happening?

Quote:If you're a good person you will most likely go to heaven...except those that are atheists.
So good atheists are gonna go to hell. How merciful of your god.

Quote:Denying the existence of God is non sensical.
Nobody is denying anything. We simply don't have enough evidence to be convinced of his existance let alone his properties as described in the quran.

Quote:Islam is the religion of science, knowledge, wisdom.
Doesn't look like it looking at majority of islamic states today. Compared to many other states(including christian ones).

Quote:Read some history. The entire Renaissance was founded because of the Islamic Golden Age.
Not true but even if it was true it has no connection to islam being true or not.
(December 14, 2013 at 1:08 pm)Esquilax Wrote: I'm not threatening him. I'm observing, as Sleepy seems to have surmised, judging by his silence ever since, that a third such insult in a row is actionable, and I'd have no qualms about reporting him for it.

I am a moderator and I know the rules, which is why my official communiques with him have been far more courteous than he deserves. But make no mistakes, the guy gets on my tits something fierce, and it would be my great pleasure to swing the banhammer against him should he not rein his temper in. I'm happy that he seems to have done so; I'm perplexed that it took me warning him unto ruin to get him there.

So you have warned him because of he said "homosexuality" is anormal ?

(December 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm)Nineteen Wrote: So you have warned him because of he said "homosexuality" is anormal ?

No, we- we, I need to be super clear on this- initially warned him for spamming and refusing to participate in discourse. Then again for personally attacking the guy who delivered the warning.

He's welcome to his opinion, and I'm welcome to call him a deplorable bigot, but when he levels a barrage of insults against a single user- and I'm still a user here, even if my name's green- then he's broken the rules, plain and simple.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 14, 2013 at 1:14 pm)Nineteen Wrote: So you have warned him because of he said "homosexuality" is anormal ?

No.
(December 13, 2013 at 8:01 pm)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 13, 2013 at 6:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No, Hindus if they had a word for "atom" it meant the same fucking thing as the Greeks, REALLY REALLY REALLY SMALL THING. But neither would have had knowledge of nucleus or protons or electrons. Don't be an idiot and claim any ancient myth club had any working knowledge of modern science.

But since you make that argument that the Hindus used the word first then Vishnu must be a real god and you should worship that god.

Science is not dependent on ALLAH or Vishnu or Jesus or Thor, you know it and you are just too deluded to accept it.

Not to mention sapients were fucking and reproducing long before Islam, Christianity, Roman/Greek Polythiesm/Hinduism ect ect ect.

Holy books are NOT science textbooks, not yours not any.

I say again , Greeks or Hindus talks about "atom" as the smallest parts of substances . They are located in such a prediction , just a guess . Quran directly talks about the "atom" and more smaller things than atom . Not a prediction , an information .

Be careful while you talking with me and choose the right words away from rudeness .

Your statement stinks of bias. Why is the statement in the Quran not just as unreliable as the others?

They are all just guesses, one no different than the other.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(December 14, 2013 at 12:53 pm)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 10:59 am)Esquilax Wrote: ...........Edited to add: by the way, call me unnatural one more time. See what happens.

Why are you threatening him ? This is against forum rules . You're moderator but you dont know the rules ?

Quote:Threats and threatening language are strictly forbidden, and any post that is considered a threat will only be exempt from punishment at staff discretion.

Are you even going to be critical of anything he says at all? You do realise that the language he uses and the bigoted claims he makes are, on the whole, far more insulting than a swear word or two?
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
I usually deliver warnings in the hopes they somewhat LISTEN!

It doesn't work most of the times.

[Image: tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg]
(December 14, 2013 at 10:58 am)Bad Wolf Wrote: There is no social contract on the internet the requires us to be polite. So: Shut the fuck up sleepy

So what are the forum rules then? That's not a version of the social contract?

You've contradicted yourself into a very bad spot by demonstrating your irrationality, illogical comments. This ignorance has overtaken you since you decided to attempt to disregard Allah even though he is always around you. You cannot exist without Him. Don't take steps to go the level of ignorance as several of the unnatural individuals.

In fact illegitimate and reprehensible comments where made earlier regarding the use of using the term unnatural for unnatural individuals.

I don't know of any rational and intelligible human being that argues against freedom of speech.

It's also entertaining to note the elementary school behavior of "I know more big words than you" childlike behavior that stems from being unnatural. Besides the fact that the internet has every word in the dictionary and is easily accessible to use in any forum for the false view of themselves they attempt to demonstrate.

Insults are relative. Not objective. This forum has elementary minded unnatural individuals. Get a tissue because you're been exposed.

Change your ways. Become natural. Don't go against evolution, reproduction and anti-humanity and accept Allah. The one who created you. He can forgive your sins if you have sincerity in your heart.
Oh wow....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8371 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2334 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3137 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6473 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5943 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8058 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 702 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7954 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14308 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold