Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 1:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 14, 2013 at 2:07 pm)Nineteen Wrote: and I said there are users usually insult muslims in their posts . Then you have to ban them too , have you ever warn them ?

Yes, in some cases. How long have you been here, that you can divine so clearly the endemic corruption in our system? A week?

Also, remember what I said about not having to justify myself to you? Yeah, that.

Quote:Insults are relative. Unnatural is your behavior and nature

The report I'm filing is not at all relative, Sleepy. You done goofed.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 14, 2013 at 2:08 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Insults are relative. Unnatural is your behavior and nature

Also she's how weak and I secure certain individuals here

I learned this in elementary school

Sticks and stones will break my bones, by words will never hurt me

Good, because you're a trogloditic poopyhead.
Homosexuality is not un natural, you fuckwhit. You're un natural.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Popcorn

I'm telling you... Hollywood should make a movie from this thread!
Animals also kill and eat their own species and eat their own feces should we do that as well? Animals that do that demonstrates perfectly that they don't have intellect or morality, it's random behavior. No animals are homosexual though. Those tendencies may occur occasionally but no one individual animal is homosexual and rejects the opposite sex.

Use your common sense.
(December 14, 2013 at 2:01 pm)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 1:51 pm)Esquilax Wrote: If you call me unnatural again, you probably won't be sticking around here much longer. And that's not a threat: it's a grimly made, sincere promise.

I dont understand , then you have to ban many person in this forum because many of them calls muslims with different derogatory adjectives , deliberately and continuously . You warn him because he says "unnatural" . I think you use the forum rules according to your own intrests .

If I myself, see that a moderator bans a Muslim who never denies facts, who always uses logic to back up his/her arguments and who applies his/her scripture literally, without interpolations and is subtle enough to acknowledge when Atheists/Christians/etc. brothers make a good point, and not insult them for making good points, I myself will leave this forum and say I don't want to have anything to do with it. It is not in my value system to win an argument with a ban, and so far I've seen NOBODY on this forum who appears to share such value system.

It's not the case here. You argue against logical arguments as clear as 2 + 2 = 4 to defend your religion, you fabricate verses and interpolate so much that if Muhammed(pbuh) were to listen to you talk, he would laugh at you, for not being able to read the simplest of verses, he would think that in 1,400 years people got dumb. 1,400 years ago, the dumbest idiot could read and understand that sperm is emitted from between the backbone and the ribs.

You philosophize about it, turn it in 10 directions, you're dumber then the sand hugging Arabs 1,400 years ago, they would laugh at you and say HA! Dumber than a doorknob.

Get lost.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(December 14, 2013 at 2:19 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Animals also kill and eat their own species and eat their own feces should we do that as well? Animals that do that demonstrates perfectly that they don't have intellect or morality, it's random behavior. No animals are homosexual though. Those tendencies may occur occasionally but no one individual animal is homosexual and rejects the opposite sex.

Use your common sense.

Google "two girls one cup"... watch the video.
Come back.
(December 14, 2013 at 2:19 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Animals also kill and eat their own species and eat their own feces should we do that as well? Animals that do that demonstrates perfectly that they don't have intellect or morality, it's random behavior. No animals are homosexual though. Those tendencies may occur occasionally but no one individual animal is homosexual and rejects the opposite sex.

Use your common sense.

So basically you've just admitted that my bisexuality is natural, because animals who exhibit homosexual behavior also exhibit heterosexual behavior.

Way to undermine your own bigotry, genius.

Also, don't think I didn't see that shifting of the goalposts in the first sentence, you cheeky shitstain!
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Use your common sense.

Close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, have been observed engaging in such behavior and this is well documented for 500 of them.[3][4]

[3] Bruce Bagemihl, Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity, St. Martin's Press, 1999; ISBN 978-0312253776

[4] Harrold, Max (1999-02-16). "Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity". The Advocate, reprinted in Highbeam Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2007-09-10.

Get out of my forum BAD LIAR!

[Image: Get_Out_Sign.jpg]
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Many animals eat their shit and eat and kill their own species as was stated earlier. That doesn't mean human beings need to copy animals. Human beings have intellect and the ability to discern wrong from right. It depends on the choices you make.

No one animal lives a homosexual life, animals exhibit random behavior with instincts and no intellect

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8366 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2330 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3130 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6468 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5943 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8057 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 702 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7953 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14307 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold