Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 18, 2024, 2:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
Nineteen, soon you'll only be able to have a conversation with the mods and sleepy... Is that your goal?
What does that mean?

I can comprehend my cousins toddler baby better than this chick.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(December 14, 2013 at 5:49 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 5:41 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: She's just young. We all were once.

Her age and language barrier are mere excuses some people here continue to make in favor of the apparent ignorance brought about by her dumb religious convictions.

That's a bold statement there, and I'm not sure it's supportable. While her position and manner are clearly not the sharpest, it's pure supposition to infer that she's that way because of her religious convictions.

Not all ignorance is caused by religion. Some people are just silly, or young or culturally inexperienced.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(December 14, 2013 at 5:55 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Not all ignorance is caused by religion.

It is in her case.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
xD .
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

(December 14, 2013 at 5:22 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: So am I to conclude that you all wish to start over, and pretend you didn't accuse a mod of abuse of his privileges without a basis for your accusation whatsoever? You're just going to start posting new inflammatory remarks with other members like we didn't just watch you stick your foot in your mouth?

I mean, I just proved you completely wrong about your "un natural" claim, and you're going to ignore that too, huh?

How... Muslim of you? I don't even know right now. I'm finding it difficult to even believe you're a real Muslim. Where's Rayaan?

I'm sure Rayaan is lurking, but he's smart enough to keep from associating with crazy. Still, it would be nice to hear from a Muslim that knows how to reason.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(December 14, 2013 at 6:03 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 5:22 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: So am I to conclude that you all wish to start over, and pretend you didn't accuse a mod of abuse of his privileges without a basis for your accusation whatsoever? You're just going to start posting new inflammatory remarks with other members like we didn't just watch you stick your foot in your mouth?

I mean, I just proved you completely wrong about your "un natural" claim, and you're going to ignore that too, huh?

How... Muslim of you? I don't even know right now. I'm finding it difficult to even believe you're a real Muslim. Where's Rayaan?

I'm sure Rayaan is lurking, but he's smart enough to keep from associating with crazy. Still, it would be nice to hear from a Muslim that knows how to reason.

If I was him, I'd be thinking "Nope I want nothing to do with this guy"
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 14, 2013 at 6:03 pm)BadWriterSparty Wrote:

Or just a real Muslim at all.
It's like they just converted yesterday and are like, "Allah! Yeah! Koran, in my hand, YOU INFIDELS!"

We say, "Koran quotes are useless in convincing us." And they reply, "Is that so? Well here's a hearty supply of even more Koran verses for your reading pleasure!" It's like they're trying fit a square peg into a round hole, but without ever stopping.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Anyway Sleepy ignored my questions so I will ask them one more time.

Quote:God is One.
How do you know there is a God and how do you know there is just one God and not multiple ones?

Quote:God is the Greatest.
Define Greatest. Greatest in what sense?

Quote:The Most Merciful.
First of all how do you know he is merciful and what do you base that assessment on?
Also most merciful means that his mercy is as merciful as can be? How do you know?

Quote:Good or bad that happens in this world you are still in His hands.
What do you mean by saying that I am still in his hands? That he can see my future? Or something else?

Quote:Traumatic events are tests on the individual.
So should we try to prevent evil from happening or should we not? Because if we do we interfere with Gods test of that person we are trying to prevent evil happening to.
Also what is the purpose of this test?

Quote:If you're a good person you will most likely go to heaven...except those that are atheists.
First of all why do you say "most likely" don't you know for sure if good people will go to heaven or not?
On what conditions do people go to heaven?
And why don't atheists go to heaven if god is merciful?
What will happen to atheists then?
They will go to hell?
Or something else?

Quote:Denying the existence of God is non sensical.
I say beliving in something without good reason is non sensical. If you think there is good reason for believing I want you to demonstrate it for me.

Quote:Islam is the religion of science, knowledge, wisdom.
How is it religion of science when in science you take nothing on faith but must prove things?
Also I don't think it's wise to believe in something with no good reason so I want you to provide good reasons for believing in your religion.

Quote:Read some history. The entire Renaissance was founded because of the Islamic Golden Age.
Provide sources please.

Also last question. Did you actually read the quran? Where did you get information about your religion from?

I'm waiting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8378 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2336 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3149 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6482 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 6000 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8065 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1267 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 703 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7989 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14323 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold