Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 9:46 pm)insider432 Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:35 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: It debunks itself, foolish man.

No it doesnt ignorant man... you are the foolish one...

But you know what's really sad? None of you show any real interest whatsoever. I BET that at least half of you have never heard of "cymatics" before. I presented very interesting fields of study but seems like none of you are actually interested in learning something new. Really sad actually. Always making fun instead of coming together and figuring shit out together, learning about new fields of science that go beyond coincidence and deserve attention and extensive study...

But like i said the common atheist is not interested in educating himself, he lives in the mind set of a debunker and thinks everything not mainstream is BS, there are independent scientists out there who figured out how to levitate objects using new methods and they dont get any attention whatsoever, just because its not mainstream doesnt make it less worthy.

Whatever........you guys are boring and not interested...

You mean john hutchison?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 15, 2013 at 9:51 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:46 pm)insider432 Wrote: None of you show any real interest whatsoever.

You are not the first fool to post the content here. We have seen it before, and we recognize it for the nonsense it is.

Thats a lie, i highly doubt that this information has been brought up before on this forum, this information is as rare as it can get...some of these discoveries are fairly new...
(December 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm)insider432 Wrote: this information is as rare as it can get...some of these discoveries are fairly new...

Hardly.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 15, 2013 at 9:52 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:46 pm)insider432 Wrote: No it doesnt ignorant man... you are the foolish one...

But you know what's really sad? None of you show any real interest whatsoever. I BET that at least half of you have never heard of "cymatics" before. I presented very interesting fields of study but seems like none of you are actually interested in learning something new. Really sad actually. Always making fun instead of coming together and figuring shit out together, learning about new fields of science that go beyond coincidence and deserve attention and extensive study...

But like i said the common atheist is not interested in educating himself, he lives in the mind set of a debunker and thinks everything not mainstream is BS, there are independent scientists out there who figured out how to levitate objects using new methods and they dont get any attention whatsoever, just because its not mainstream doesnt make it less worthy.

Whatever........you guys are boring and not interested...

You mean john hutchison?

no, he's a fraud...and faker

(December 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm)insider432 Wrote: this information is as rare as it can get...some of these discoveries are fairly new...

Hardly.

yea you are definitely a liar..i know enough about you to know that...
(December 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm)insider432 Wrote: yea you are definitely a liar..i know enough about you to know that...

I do not lie, dear fool. I leave that to the theists and the trolls.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Who wants to take bets on how long it takes this guy before he gets himself booted? I'll put $20 on it taking less than 75 posts and it will be before Wednesday.

Protip for OP: don't talk stupid if you want to stick around. There are plenty of theists in the group that are welcomed, but they generally know how to talk intelligently. Theists we can tolerate; stupidity, we can't.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
(December 15, 2013 at 9:59 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Who wants to take bets on how long it takes this guy before he gets himself booted? I'll put $20 on it taking less than 75 posts and it will be before Wednesday.

Protip for OP: don't talk stupid if you want to stick around. There are plenty of theists in the group that are welcomed, but they generally know how to talk intelligently. Theists we can tolerate; stupidity, we can't.

I go with 53.
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm)insider432 Wrote:
(December 15, 2013 at 9:52 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: You mean john hutchison?

no, he's a fraud...and faker

(December 15, 2013 at 9:54 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Hardly.

yea you are definitely a liar..i know enough about you to know that...
So could you please cite, I did watch the videos and all they have is more numerology, and your argument agianst other number system is unconvincing to say the least, as it seeems to me the argument is simply because they don't show the oddites with the number nine or the flower of life. I would argue that you claim base 6 numbering totally useeless by saying it doesn't correspond to reality. Here another thing too, how did this "creator" know we would have 10 fingers? Because I'm sure you know that thats the only reason we have a base 10 system. If we had six fingers we'd teach base six in elementary.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
For any base that is the product of two and another prime:

Base 6 (2*3)
1+2+3+4+5 = 23 2+3 = 5

Base 14 (2*7)
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+A+B+C+D = 67 6+7 = D

Base 22 (2*11)
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+A+B+C+D+E+F+G+H+I+J+K+L = 9C 9+C = L

Notice the pattern?

For a number system of base n, where n = 2p, p being prime:
The sum of the integers from 1 to n-1 is n(n-1) / 2.
Substituting 2p for n, we get:
=2p(2p-1)/2
=p(2p-1)

The representation in the number system n will be the quotient and remainder of p(2p-1)/n.
Substituting 2p for n, we get:
=2p(2p-1)/2p
=2p-1

Since this is less than 2p, the quotient is 0 mod n, the remainder is the digit 2p-1 = n-1. QED

Seriously, dude, learn some mathematics.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(December 15, 2013 at 9:59 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Who wants to take bets on how long it takes this guy before he gets himself booted? I'll put $20 on it taking less than 75 posts and it will be before Wednesday.

there's nothing stupid about the information i presented in my initial post, its YOU who joined my thread to make all kinds of false assumptions about me. And no worries i dont plan on sticking around for long, just got some time on my hands thats all. You can go the accuser route and comedy route all you want, this is still serious information that deserves study...period...you label it BS all you want, you even admitted that you havent taken the time to read it all carefully, just glimpsed over it...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 5656 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 7887 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 9853 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5126 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo