Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 17, 2013 at 9:29 am)Brian37 Wrote: Crybaby put me on ignore. BOO HOO!

Tongue told you! Tongue

I'd like to know what is normal/natural?
-to be a Christian
-to be a muslim
-to be atheist
-to be hindu
-to be something else
I say the last time ; I'm waiting for a sicientific report which has been recognized by international health organizations or psychiatric associations whatever , that its "normal" . I wont answer irrelevant posts .

(December 17, 2013 at 9:38 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(December 17, 2013 at 9:29 am)Brian37 Wrote: Crybaby put me on ignore. BOO HOO!

Tongue told you! Tongue

-to be a Christian
-to be a muslim
-to be atheist
-to be hindu
-to be something else

My world has shattered. I am going to beg for forgiveness. Poor me, what am I going to do without her wisdom?

Beer and naked chicks just wont be the same.
(December 17, 2013 at 9:47 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(December 17, 2013 at 9:38 am)pocaracas Wrote: Tongue told you! Tongue

-to be a Christian
-to be a muslim
-to be atheist
-to be hindu
-to be something else

My world has shattered. I am going to beg for forgiveness. Poor me, what am I going to do without her wisdom?

I think you need to move to Mexico and apologize in person...
(December 17, 2013 at 9:47 am)Brian37 Wrote: My world has shattered. I am going to beg for forgiveness. Poor me, what am I going to do without her wisdom?

The Qur'an mentions in Surat 'Āli `Imrān 3:110 that:

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah."

So according to the Qur'an, Muslims are the best of PEEEPLE. The Torah gives a similar message in Am Nivchar - Deut. 7:6 " the best of people". In the Bible also, in Deuteronomy 7:6: "God has chosen you out of all the peoples"

The best of peeeeeple.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Notice how her ignore list is in alphabetical order, until you get to 'feeling' at the end?

Were we put on ignore in that order and it's just a coincidence, or did she purposefully place us all in alphabetical order and forgot about feeling in her anger?

Maybe she was just tired. I'd be tired too if my only reason for being here was just to say "nuh uh!" to everything and act like a moron 24/7.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(December 17, 2013 at 9:41 am)Nineteen Wrote: I say the last time ; I'm waiting for a sicientific report which has been recognized by international health organizations or psychiatric associations whatever , that its "normal" . I wont answer irrelevant posts .

Sorry to hear that 19. The problem is, "normal" is not a word one sees very often in quality research literature. When we do the convention is to state that "normal" is "within one standard deviation of the mean". Like this

[Image: 325px-Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png]

So its quite hard to know what research you wish us to find unless you can be more specific, or unwrap what you mean by "normal".

It would be much like me asking you for High quality evidence that Metronidazole is "awesome" or that Thalidomide is "dodgy" or that nuclear power is "best". Those adjectives all contain value judgements which good science strives to avoid.

I'd be happy to discuss the concepts of normal or natural with you in a civil, mature way. Happy to do it here or in a private debate forum. But I'm afraid that what you've asked is pretty much impossible not because its true or untrue, but simply that the style of request does not fit with the nature of research.

Also "normal" (and for that matter "natural") depend on the population one is examining. Certain traits are "normal" for certain groups, but not for others. Wrinkly skin is "normal" for old people but not for babies. So one would also have to consider the population in which you wish us to show that Homosexuality is normal. I could show you parts of brighton where homosexuality is, from a population distribution viewpoint, quite normal.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(December 17, 2013 at 8:43 am)Nineteen Wrote: Normality is behaving in a manner according to your nature . So a healthy male is interested with women according to his nature . His hormonal structure supports this and his brain structure was shaped accordingly .

You should really watch the discovery channel.
Maybe she doesn't have the feeling for reorganizing her ignore list all over again.
(December 17, 2013 at 10:05 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: [Image: 325px-Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png]

Since you linked Gauss' curve, you see the 3 sigma(standard deviations) at right/left. According to the data I posted, the probability for homosexuality to be un-natural is 3 standard deviations away meaning in the 0.1% region so multiplied by 2 that's 0.2% chance for it to be an un-natural occurrence and over 99.8% chance for it to be of natural causes.

Nine sticks to that 0.2% chance because religion makes her feel good.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8230 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2277 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3015 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6412 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5886 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8012 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1259 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7931 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14258 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold