Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm)Nineteen Wrote: So in brief , you dont have any evidence .

Ignore List:

Bad Wolf - Brian37 - Dragonetti - Fidel_Castronaut - Kitanetos - Ksa - MarxRaptor - Minimalist - NoraBrimstone - pocaracas - rasetsu - rexbeccarox - WesOlsen - feeling

I believe each and every one of these guys has proof. You come up with proof, you go on ignore.

Smile
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(December 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm)Nineteen Wrote: So in brief , you dont have any evidence . What you say "blah blah" ? Yes actually this is just blah blah .

Ummm... we did! All that numbery stuff. If you don't understand it thats fine, I'm happy to speak in simpler terms!
Quote:I will accept homos as "normal people" when homosexuality considered as a "normal behavior" as like drinking water , having dinner , sleeping , as a man to love a woman etc ...
Homosexuality IS considered as normal as those things by pretty much everyone here...
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Islam says the world is flat like a carpet and that the stars are lamps and missiles to drive away to devil. Sounds like every other man made book.
(December 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm)Nineteen Wrote: So in brief , you dont have any evidence . What you say "blah blah" ? Yes actually this is just blah blah .

You know, if you were to project any further you'd leave your body completely. Perhaps then you might see how ridiculous you look from the outside.

(December 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm)Nineteen Wrote: I will accept homos as "normal people" when homosexuality considered as a "normal behavior" as like drinking water , having dinner , sleeping , as a man to love a woman etc ...

That's good, because in any decent society - i.e. one that doesn't give a shit about who a person falls in love with - that's exactly how homosexuality is considered.

(December 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm)Nineteen Wrote: But you're "unnormal" up to this day . (ie forever)

You know what's really "unnormal"? Condemning a whole section of society on the basis that they don't match up to your opinion of how they should live their own lives. What's truly sad about it, however, is that it's not even your own opinion; it's been imposed upon you and programmed into you by a suffocating dogma that you think is making you a superior human being.

(December 17, 2013 at 2:41 pm)Nineteen Wrote: Bored ... Bye ...

We really should open up the Gauntlet and turn it into a crèche.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 17, 2013 at 4:07 pm)Stimbo Wrote: You know what's really "unnormal"? Condemning a whole section of society on the basis that they don't match up to your opinion of how they should live their own lives. What's truly sad about it, however, is that it's not even your own opinion; it's been imposed upon you and programmed into you by a suffocating dogma that you think is making you a superior human being.

Believe me you will sink further if you continue to this discussion . You cant discuss with me . You're lucky that my english is horrible .

Every word you currently use to defend homosexuality is a weapon against you , you should stop . Vallahi this is my best intentions : ) Okay , please .

Bye ...

(December 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 17, 2013 at 4:07 pm)Stimbo Wrote: You know what's really "unnormal"? Condemning a whole section of society on the basis that they don't match up to your opinion of how they should live their own lives. What's truly sad about it, however, is that it's not even your own opinion; it's been imposed upon you and programmed into you by a suffocating dogma that you think is making you a superior human being.

Believe me you will sink further if you continue to this discussion . You cant discuss with me . You're lucky that my english is horrible .

Every word you currently use to defend homosexuality is a weapon against you , you should stop . Vallahi this is my best intentions : ) Okay , please .

Bye ...

Her brainwashing comes from Surat Al-Baqarah 2:11 which says:

"And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," (here it can be translated as "do not be gay") they say, "We are but reformers." (you guys are trying to reform! With gay rights and all that non-sense lol)

So Allah even says what people like you guys defending homosexuality will tell them! And the verse continues:

"Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not."

So we are basically idiots, we do not perceive that we spread corruption, but SHE does because Allah tells her. Lol. On a scale from 1 to 220 I give her 60 IQ.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(December 17, 2013 at 4:19 pm)Nineteen Wrote: Believe me you will sink further if you continue to this discussion . You cant discuss with me . You're lucky that my english is horrible .

Bye ...

Trust me, I already know there's no discussing with you. Your ossified mind isn't merely closed, it's locked and bolted and you threw away the key. But if you don't want to engage in discussion, maybe you shouldn't have signed up to a discussion forum. The clue's in the desscription, you see; this isn't just a site where you hurl insults and preach to us while we just sit back and say "well done".

What I find really interesting in a clinical sense is your, perhaps subconscious, reliance on aggressive and threatening language: "you will sink if you continue", "you're lucky", "a weapon against you", "you should stop". And to think I started out trying to support you when you first joined.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 17, 2013 at 4:34 pm)Stimbo Wrote: And to think I started out trying to support you when you first joined.

I knew from the start that she was a bad seed.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Someone boot the wench already
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
I don't think she's a bad seed. She's a teenager! He'll if was locked in a room with my 19 year old self I'd throttle the self pitying self righteous little jerky.

She believes what she believes. Her reasons are flawed but she won't change until she learns this for herself. You can take a horse to knowledge but you can't make it think. Wink
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8237 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2285 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3015 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6412 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5887 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8013 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1259 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7935 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14262 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold