Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 5:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a volunteer
RE: I need a volunteer
Hey, does anyone else find it funny that enrico crows about evidence all the time, but when he's actually given some that refutes his claim- like I gave him days ago, back on page seven- he stays conspicuously silent? Thinking

Just thought I'd remind everyone that that happened. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
To Rico, evidence is something that happens to other people, and he alone gets to decide what it is. Typical fundy, really.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Re: RE: I need a volunteer
(December 18, 2013 at 4:23 am)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Try giving an orgasm to somebody who is brain dead.

Actually don't. Courts frown on that sort of thing.
Actually...

http://www.ted.com/talks/mary_roach_10_t...rgasm.html
(December 18, 2013 at 3:58 am)enrico Wrote:
(December 16, 2013 at 12:12 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Brilliant. Enrico, do you remember when you lied when you said you were nurse?

Gee, you could have told me before that you had extraordinary power like Christ or Dynamo.

Huh? Think you've got me confused with someone else. I don't remember claiming to be a magician?

But anyway, prove that I don't (I don't remember mentioning Dynamo, btw, who evidently doesn't have extraordinary power. It's called 'illusion' - I don't know what a Jesus is). That's your logic right? Prove a negative. So prove I can't do awesome magical things.

(December 18, 2013 at 3:58 am)enrico Wrote: I would not have lie to you if i only knew.

Lost in translation? No idea what you just said.

(December 18, 2013 at 3:58 am)enrico Wrote: Anyway now that i know i would like to know from you my real name, in what city i born and how old i am.
I am sure that for a professional magician like you this is nothing.
Is not that i do not believe you, it is only because now all your friends will know what sort of powerful magician you are. Smile

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. Fairly sure I never said I was a magician.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
He's just deflecting. We all remember Enrico saying he is a nurse
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(December 18, 2013 at 3:48 am)enrico Wrote: Ok. let me see if i understand what you say.
You say that when you got an ejaculation you feel that nice feeling in the brains and not in the groin area, right? SmileConfused FallSmile

The "sensors" are in the groin but the brain processes it and "feels" the orgasm.

The spine is full of nerves that transport the information to the brain.

Sensations remain information till they reach the brain where they are interpreted.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(December 14, 2013 at 7:21 am)enrico Wrote: Are you talking about those guys that open a philosophy forum and haven't got a clue what philosophy is or those who talk about religion without knowing the difference between spirituality and religion or those guys that say that the life is finite without bringing forward any evidence and so on.

You know, sometimes when everyone else thinks the problem is you, it's likely that the problem is you. Since you're all into evidence and whatnot.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 18, 2013 at 5:15 am)Esquilax Wrote: Hey, does anyone else find it funny that enrico crows about evidence all the time, but when he's actually given some that refutes his claim- like I gave him days ago, back on page seven- he stays conspicuously silent? Thinking
Just thought I'd remind everyone that that happened. Wink

How silly you are.
Your so call evidence is no evidence at all.
If you look here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7621608.stm
which is one of your link you will find that the study is still going on and so far NO evidence to back your claim has been found.
On the contrary evidence has been found that the consciousness can be separated from the body when several NDE,s saw from above their bodies things that they never seen before when alive.
1) One NDE saw inside one room and once back in his body described what was inside. Witness check that room and reported that it was as described by the NDE person.
2) One NDE once above his body saw a nurse in particular section of the hospital dropping a baby on the floor.
The baby got some fracture and started crying a lot.
The nurse did not tell anyone in order not to get into trouble so nobody knew why the baby was crying.
When the NDE person came back into his body told about the incident that he saw during his NDE so the doctors could fix the baby fracture.

These things really happened and there are witness to it as described in this book.http://www.amazon.com/The-Big-Book-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/1571745475

So why should i believe people still studying these things and not concrete evidence by people who witness these events?
As i said again and again theories without evidence are like farts and that are your so called evidence that evidence are not. Cool Shades
(December 19, 2013 at 9:47 am)enrico Wrote: How silly you are.
Your so call evidence is no evidence at all.
If you look here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7621608.stm
which is one of your link you will find that the study is still going on and so far NO evidence to back your claim has been found.

Hey moron? Look at the dates on your article, when compared to mine: yours was written in 2008 when the study was ongoing. Mine was written in 2011 when the study had been completed. You know, three years later?

Now, the question is this: did you purposely lie just now in the hopes we wouldn't notice, or are you just a moron who didn't do basic fact checking before you posted? Thinking

Quote:On the contrary evidence has been found that the consciousness can be separated from the body when several NDE,s saw from above their bodies things that they never seen before when alive.
1) One NDE saw inside one room and once back in his body described what was inside. Witness check that room and reported that it was as described by the NDE person.
2) One NDE once above his body saw a nurse in particular section of the hospital dropping a baby on the floor.
The baby got some fracture and started crying a lot.
The nurse did not tell anyone in order not to get into trouble so nobody knew why the baby was crying.
When the NDE person came back into his body told about the incident that he saw during his NDE so the doctors could fix the baby fracture.

Wow! A bunch of assertions and anecdotes with absolutely no evidence behind them! I'm convinced! Confused Fall

Quote:These things really happened and there are witness to it as described in this book.http://www.amazon.com/The-Big-Book-Near-Death-Experiences/dp/1571745475

Shitheel, posting links to the same untrained guy I dismissed as having no education worthy of determining these things isn't going to help.

Quote:So why should i believe people still studying these things and not concrete evidence by people who witness these events?

I dunno, why do you take the ramblings of uneducated people over the detailed study done by real scientists with proper education?

Quote:As i said again and again theories without evidence are like farts and that are your so called evidence that evidence are not. Cool Shades

Which reminds me: you ignored the other link I posted there. ROFLOL
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 18, 2013 at 10:01 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I don't remember claiming to be a magician?

As far as you claim that is not true that i am a nurse you automatically claim that you have magical power.
How would you know whether i am a nurse or not.
Can a normal human being able to read people mind?
Jesus did, Dynamo can.
I saw people who did with me so i know that these people have extraordinary power.
In other words if you claim to be able to read in my mind you also claim to have extraordinary power.
I personally think that you are a fake but as far you claim that you can read in my mind you can't really pretend to not knowing anything. Cool Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Sufi Holy Man Is Arrested For Killing Volunteer He Failed to Bring Back to Life MountainsWinAgain 7 3366 September 19, 2014 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does the world need religion, even if it doesn't need God? Darwinian 21 9910 January 25, 2012 at 9:31 am
Last Post: J.Wylie