Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 1:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 17, 2014 at 12:49 am)psychoslice Wrote: Now here is the problem, all your info probably come from the FDA, now they have been proved to be like a mafia, controlling everything, now if I show you info, because it doesn't come from the FDA or approved by the FDA, you automatically don't believe it, and really that's it.

You know it's times like these that I defer to Uncle;

[Image: 22695401.jpg]

Oh, and;

[Image: 1822.png]

Make sure your research isn't full of conspiracy theories, pseudoscience or batshit crazy hogwash.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(March 17, 2014 at 12:49 am)psychoslice Wrote: Now here is the problem, all your info probably come from the FDA, now they have been proved to be like a mafia, controlling everything, now if I show you info, because it doesn't come from the FDA or approved by the FDA, you automatically don't believe it, and really that's it.

I know it's been a long thread, so I don't expect you to go back 20 pages just to find where some of the evidence had already been linked. So I did the work for you. Tongue

Here's one from the CDC on why you should get vaccinated, and here's one from PLoS about autism in relation to vaccines. (You're in luck; neither are from your arch-nemesis the FDA.)

Oh, got another for ya! Here's one about Herd Immunity from the New England Journal of Medicine. Please let me know if you have an allergic reaction to medical and science journals. If we're all set, then enjoy.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Hi Bad Writer, thanks for that, I downloaded the PDF file and will read it as soon as I can.

Thank you for your advice Aral Gamelon , you are so helpful
So.
Had enough shit flung at you *slice?

IF, and it is a big IF, medical science developed a vaccine to cure schizophrenia .... would you roll up your sleeves for it?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 17, 2014 at 2:13 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So.

IF, and it is a big IF, medical science developed a vaccine to cure schizophrenia .... would you roll up your sleeves for it?

Na, its ok with the shit and all, last time I was in a sort of psychotic mood, I'm feeling pretty good now and can deal with it all.

I don't think a vac. could do that, that is after the person already has schizo., has there ever been a vac. that has helped or prevented mental illness, I don't know ?.
(March 17, 2014 at 1:18 am)psychoslice Wrote: Thank you for your advice Aral Gamelon , you are so helpful

Wink Shades Any time slice.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

Er, no. No all people on the internet are American.. Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

An FDA? Who are they? Are they important in the south pacific? Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 16, 2014 at 5:45 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Again, I have my beliefs about vac., you have yours, I will not change my mind with jerks insulting me, I have been trying to be nice but you have force me to lower myself to your level. Now grow up and except that others have their beliefs just like you, you may not respect their beliefs, but you must respect their freedom to have their beliefs. If I ever do change my mind, it will certainly not be becuae of you, non of you have shown the intelligence to be able to do that in a decent way, I will keep researching myself and maybe one day I will agree, but right now I don't, so get over it.

You're an anti-vaccination proponent whose only justification is for holding that position is becuase you pulled your opinion out of your ass.

My 'position' is far beyond yours. You are incapable of responding to anything I have written. The evidence is there, you just refuse to look at it or even consider it because it disagrees with your pre-held conclusion.

People like you piss me off because you endanger people like me. I have a compromised immune system meaning I'm more susceptible to viruses contracted from people around me. Herd immunity motherfucker, and you're the fucking lame lamb. The opinion you shold should have died out with smallpox. But it didn't because folk like you feel like you need to stand up the baddy establishment, even if it really is trying to help forward humanity.

(March 16, 2014 at 6:34 pm)psychoslice Wrote: Look a all the vultures coming in for the kill, all up each others ass, you might be able to scare others here with your great and powerful knowledge, but you don't scare me a bit, I will keep standing up for what I feel is right, no matter what you say. Hey, were having a great time on this thread ain't we, without me the thread wold have died long ago lol.

Yes, clap yourself on the back for being a de facto accessory to murder.

(March 17, 2014 at 12:12 am)psychoslice Wrote: I think we all should be critical thinkers and not just except something because we are told to except it, I'm still not convinced as yet, and that is simply the situation, but some people cannot even except that.

It's because you're demonstrably wrong.

(March 16, 2014 at 6:56 pm)Bad Writer Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 6:46 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I didn't say I as right, I said I feel that there is something wrong with vac., there has been a lot of proof that this could be true, and while there is proof I will not except vac.as being 100% right

If you had simply said "I feel that there is something wrong with vaccines" and left it at that, then that's one thing. However, in the same sentence, you tell us "there has been a lot of proof that this could be true". Why would you tell us this but not present this "proof"? If you've seen the proof, then it should be a simple matter of presenting it to us or giving us directions on how to find it. Instead, you say, "Go find it yourselves."

No. Just no.

The burden to provide this proof is on you because you are the one making the claim that there is proof. If it just so happens that there is no proof at all, then what right do you have to tell us that there is something wrong with vaccines?

Respond to this, because really it sums up every response to you.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Re: RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
(March 17, 2014 at 2:13 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So.

I'm willing to bet, based on his psychotic posts here, that he swapped his medication for fish oil a while ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3145 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8418 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA