Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 10:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Republicunts
RE: Damned Republicunts
(February 25, 2014 at 2:40 am)Faith No More Wrote: Do you blame him? All you have to do to get elected in the south is talk about how big your hard-on for Jesus is, and he's just pandering to the idiots.

No doubt. Everyone thinks George Bush Jr. was always this huge holy roller, but it's really politics that shaped that agenda in him.

With the "faith based agenda", George Bush would never have been governor, much less the minority elected president.
[Image: earthp.jpg]
Damned Republicunts
(April 8, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The true genius of the republicunt party is that they somehow manage to convince shitheads like Gish that he, too, can be a billionaire if he only believes.

I think they learned that shit from religion.

It really is incredible. They've managed to convince some of the poorest and most uneducated people that the rich deserve tax breaks for being hard working 'Mericans, for
riding their trust fund through an Ivy League, straight into a high paying job, and then into a career in politics.
(April 9, 2014 at 3:27 am)Rampant.A.I. Wrote:
(April 8, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The true genius of the republicunt party is that they somehow manage to convince shitheads like Gish that he, too, can be a billionaire if he only believes.

I think they learned that shit from religion.

It really is incredible. They've managed to convince some of the poorest and most uneducated people that the rich deserve tax breaks for being hard working 'Mericans, for
riding their trust fund through an Ivy League, straight into a high paying job, and then into a career in politics.

They managed to convince the poorest and most uneducated people that everyone deserved tax breaks....then they proceeded to give tax breaks to everyone.

Obama made the tax breaks on everyone permanent except for the rich.
Episode #23

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/11/ms...-and-blow/

Quote:“If that’s not the most typical Libertarian platform I don’t know what is,” McDaniel said of Nall’s racy merchandise. “The only thing that could probably make the campaign more Libertarian is a heroin needle in her arm.”

McDaniel continued his riff by saying Libertarians – a group he’ll likely need to win over to unseat Chocran in the Republican primary — promoted immorality and chaos, citing Amsterdam as an example.

Actually, he's wrong. Libertarians are as much into making crooked rich fucks richer as republicunts.

Episode 24:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/11/lo...cial-book/

Quote:Brushing aside concerns over potential lawsuits, a bill has been sent to the Louisiana state legislature that would make the Bible the official state book.

On an 8-5 vote, the House municipal committee advanced the bill which now goes to the full House for debate, according to WWLTV.

Rep. Thomas Carmody ® said he sponsored the proposal at the request of a constituent but insisted that the bill wasn’t designed to be a state-endorsement of Christianity.
(April 11, 2014 at 11:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Actually, he's wrong. Libertarians are as much into making crooked rich fucks richer as republicunts.

If you said the democunts were as much into making crooked rich fucks richer...I would agree with you.

Libertarians, like the Koch brothers, want to get rid of subsidies from which they benefit.

A huff post article

Quote:"Koch Industries has opposed federal mandates and subsidies for decades," the letter to Coburn, written by the Kochs' lobbyist, reads. "Our aim is to create a free market where consumers decide winners and losers based on which products they decide to buy, instead of government picking winners and losers based on which friends or products it chooses to subsidize. One such government intervention is the tax credit that provides about $6 billion each year to blenders of ethanol."

"We hold this position despite the fact that we benefit from these tax credits," the letter points out.

Koch Industries will, however, continue to exploit the credits, if they aren't repealed.

"We oppose ethanol subsidies because they distort economic signals about price and demand and create inefficiencies that divert resources from productive activities to politically favored ones. We have also opposed subsidies for natural gas vehicles and other biofuels for these same reasons," the Koch letter reads. "Still, our company now produces and blends ethanol, because while we would prefer that there be no government mandates or subsidies, once such laws are in place we will comply with them. We will not place our company or our employees at a competitive disadvantage in the mixed-market economy in which we compete."
(March 27, 2014 at 12:33 pm)Gish Wrote:
(March 4, 2014 at 3:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I don't know. They made it very difficult to amend the constitution. That does not augur well for their good intentions.

Constitutions are supposed to be difficult to amend, genius.

It depends on the constitution, actually.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Here's another republicunt shithead that Gish must think needs to be president!

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/a...ks/?page=1

Quote:Delegate Robert G. Marshall has said that disabled children can be God’s vengeance against women who have had abortions. He has described incest as sometimes voluntary, and he has questioned the sexuality of a Supreme Court justice who has favored marriage equality.

But unlike W. Todd Akin, whose offhanded reference to “legitimate rape” cost the GOP a winnable Senate seat from Missouri in 2012, Mr. Marshall is unbowed over his history of controversial rhetoric as he seeks a seat in Congress representing Northern Virginia.

“I don’t care. I mean, if I say something in public, I say it in public,” Mr. Marshall said Thursday.
(April 8, 2014 at 6:25 pm)Isun Wrote:
(March 27, 2014 at 12:43 pm)Gish Wrote: No, it is to insulate the rights of individuals against reactionary social movements and people like you.

Lols, republicans purpose is to serve the Kochs and the Sheldens of the world. That is all they care about.

I was talking about the U.S. Constitution. What the hell does that have to do with David and Charles Koch?

(April 12, 2014 at 3:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Here's another republicunt shithead that Gish must think needs to be president!

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/a...ks/?page=1

Quote:Delegate Robert G. Marshall has said that disabled children can be God’s vengeance against women who have had abortions. He has described incest as sometimes voluntary, and he has questioned the sexuality of a Supreme Court justice who has favored marriage equality.

But unlike W. Todd Akin, whose offhanded reference to “legitimate rape” cost the GOP a winnable Senate seat from Missouri in 2012, Mr. Marshall is unbowed over his history of controversial rhetoric as he seeks a seat in Congress representing Northern Virginia.

“I don’t care. I mean, if I say something in public, I say it in public,” Mr. Marshall said Thursday.

I'm a anarchist. I don't want anyone to be the President, Prime Minister or King of any place. I'm pro-abortion and I think that states should get out of marriage entirely. Why is it so difficult for to accurately represent my political views? "Not a Democrat" doesn't mean "Republican", idiot.
Ep. #25

Mike Huckabee....jesus freak asshole and republicunt!

He pines for the fjords of free North Korea.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13...e]il=email

Quote: I'm beginning to think theres more freedom in North korea sometimes than there is in the United States.

Well go live there then motherfucker! Get the fuck out!

The so called 'freedom' loving conservative jerkoffs are constantly showing their undying love for the worlds shittiest places. They love Russia because its got a maniac for a president. They love Somalia because it has no regulations or taxes. They love Uganda because they discriminate against gay people. They love fucking North Korea. NORTH FUCKING KOREA.

It used to be these people told other Americans 'love it or leave it.' Well now they dont like that America elects black people president and gay people get to be in love. Well you know what you fucks...love it or leave it. And fuck you on the way out.
I'm thinking Huckabee can't be credited for that last part. That looks to me like Min's prose... Cool Shades
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 364222 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5059 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2701 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28307 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1963 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 532 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is Why Republicunts Have To Go Minimalist 29 5809 April 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1373 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2232 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda