Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 7:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
Yep, Political party connection and wealth surely makes cops change how they treat you.

This happened in my hometown.

http://www.piratenews.org/koella.html

Quote:The Tennessee Highway Patrol "officially" waited four-hours to take a blood-alcohol sample -- and another day to run blood-alcohol and blood-drug tests -- which unlike regular citizens accused of DWI/DUI, were tested by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), not the local police department or hospital. Eyewitnesses dispute this alleged timeline, placing Koella's blood-sampling at 2AM, which was 8 hours after Koella's deadly crash.

A relaxed and confident Koella being pampered during his "arrest"
An un-handcuffed Koella leading police through the Blount County jail. © Dave Hickey, Daily Times.

The police also waited 4 hours after the crash to arrest the hit-and-run senator, despite the entire local, county and state police hierarchy standing 100 feet from his locked driveway (legally protected with NO TRESPASSING signs), and detective Curt Stewart, a strategic/tactical intelligence officer from the Plantation, Florida police department, "visiting" in Koella's house at the time.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
So different from....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/10/in...aying-her/

Quote:An Indiana sheriff has insisted that Floyd County Jail was following normal procedures when two male and two female officers stripped a woman, pepper-sprayed her, and then left her locked up without clothes for five hours.

Normal procedures? Where? Dachau?
Not the cops, per se, but the whole system is fucked up beyond belief.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/12/pa...iolations/

Quote:PA mother of seven dies while serving two-day jail term for kids’ truancy violations
Quote:“I think there are better ways to deal with nonviolent crimes,” Leinbach said. “I am not even sure, quite frankly, that things like truancy and parking should be criminal offenses, and frankly support legislation that would decriminalize those offenses.”

Well I like this guy at least.

Seems possible that she died of natural causes?
I don't know about this lady, but my mother had a lot of issues with truancy and such because my younger sister has allergy induced asthma and severe allergies to like everything. The thing that still always gets me is that my dad was never called by a truancy officer, never charged with anything, and never asked to show up in court to say why he wasn't making sure my sister was in school.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Cops shoot a handcuffed man in the back while he is on the ground and the grand jury failed to indict them.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_25977240

[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=932_1403035174[/video]
Find the cure for Fundementia!
The cop is a scumbag but it is the grand jury which enables him.
There maybe cops who are jerks, but there are many more who are not cops, and who are bigger jerks, that goes without say.
Until relatively recently though that second set did not have guns and walk around shooting people.

Way too many cops think that badge is a license to kill.
(June 18, 2014 at 2:26 am)Minimalist Wrote: Until relatively recently though that second set did not have guns and walk around shooting people.

Way too many cops think that badge is a license to kill.

But if your were a cop, how would you think, everyone is out to get you, I don't think you would be the pussy that you artre now, would you ?.
I would certainly hope that cops are not walking around thinking that everyone is out to get them. That leads to a "shoot first" attitude that has led to many civilian injuries and deaths. I think that most cops are pretty level-headed, but the job itself can create the situations where a cop loses that balance and gives in to the fight-or-flight response. And that's a bad thing to have happen when you have a gun and a badge.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260129 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37