Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
RE: Vaccines are a plot by big pharma!
And again with the arrogance. Respect is earned. I will respect your right to believe whatever you want, but I will not respect what you believe unless you provide some reason for me to respect it as a logical belief.
I may not be the smartest person in the world , but I am not stupid.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Actually, we really don't have an expectation that you will respect our beliefs, p'slice. We sure as shit don't respect yours, as they have a tendency to kill people.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(August 3, 2014 at 8:39 pm)Losty Wrote: And again with the arrogance. Respect is earned. I will respect your right to believe whatever you want, but I will not respect what you believe unless you provide some reason for me to respect it as a logical belief.
I may not be the smartest person in the world , but I am not stupid.

Well stop acting like it.

(August 3, 2014 at 8:40 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: Actually, we really don't have an expectation that you will respect our beliefs, p'slice. We sure as shit don't respect yours, as they have a tendency to kill people.

So you are led to believe.
What have I said that you consider acting like I'm stupid?

0/10

(August 3, 2014 at 8:47 pm)Losty Wrote: What have I said that you consider acting like I'm stupid?

I don't know if I am 100% right or wrong, I admit that, .....but it is stupid to say you believe something to be 100% right, when there could be a chance of it not being 100% right, especially when we are talking about vaccinations, or even when talking about any medication.
Well, I don't know how many times or how many ways I can say that I don't know a lot about vaccines. I don't know what it will take for you to believe that not only do I not believe I am 100% correct, but I haven't even come to a real opinion because I just don't have enough information on the whole thing. Facepalm

0/10

WoW, at last someone admits they don't know everything.Clap Clap
You've got a rather skewed view of reality.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
On that note, I challenge you to find where I say I know 100% of everything there is to know about vaccines. P'slice, it is the very reason that I don't know everything that I wish to know how you came by your information, i.e. that vaccines are bad. Please, we all want to know what you know.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(August 3, 2014 at 9:29 pm)psychoslice Wrote: WoW, at last someone admits they don't know everything.Clap Clap

You've got to be kidding me right now.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God and Big Bang Fake Messiah 25 3145 April 13, 2017 at 7:20 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Vaccines and Autism BrokenQuill92 40 8418 June 5, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: IATIA