Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
Give me a fucking break, chief.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/13/fe...s-injured/

Quote:Ferguson police chief says officer involved in Michael Brown shooting was injured

Quote:Ferguson, Missouri, Police Chief Thomas Jackson said on Wednesday the officer involved in the shooting of a black, unarmed teenager last weekend had been injured during the incident and was treated in the hospital for swelling on the side of his face.

The outlines of the cover up are taking shape. I imagine the witness will be accidentally gunned down fairly soon.
[Image: blog-4-december-r-cobb.jpg]
[Image: Bu9A0J6CYAIR4Jq.jpg:large]

Iraq, 2005? Afghanistan 2011? Nope.

Missouri, today.

Fucker can't wait to shoot somebody.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28781440

Crazy! Had no idea shit was going down so bad in Missouri. The police and the military look indistinguishable from those pictures.

Quote:Several people were arrested, two of them journalists who said they were assaulted before being released.

The tension was sparked by the death of Michael Brown, 18, on Saturday.

Details about the incident have been disputed but eyewitnesses said the unarmed teenager had his arms raised when he was shot multiple times by a police officer.

Police say there was a struggle and the officer suffered facial injuries.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Things are getting worse in Feurgeson. Apparently the following things have happened.

1.) Washington Post & Huffington Post journalists have been arrested.
[Image: Bu9j_RoCEAEe3fR.jpg]

2.) Al-Jazeera news vans have been fired upon with tear-gas & rubber bullets.
[Image: Bu98wNcCYAA5s7c.png]
[Image: Bu-N9uIIIAEImna.jpg]

Police dismantling Al-Jazeera news gear.

[Image: Bu-lkolCAAIwyN0.jpg]

3.) There are eye-witness reports that the police are removing their badges to avoid being ID'd.

4.) A city alderman got caught up in a police sweep.

5.) A state senator was tear-gassed during a non-violent protest.

6.) Anonymous has released the police dispatch calls on the afternoon of Brown's murder. It's very telling that the cop who called in for police back-up never mentioned that he was assaulted or the shooting. Also, Brown laid on the ground for 4 hours before EMS was called in.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(August 13, 2014 at 10:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Iraq, 2005? Afghanistan 2011? Nope.

Missouri, today.

Fucker can't wait to shoot somebody.
With that short barreled piece of shit? Get that fucker a SAW and a couple of bandos - then- he'll be rdy to conduct some business. Seems like a waste of a vehicle mount, and he doesn't even have a turret guard. What's the deal, not expecting any return fire? No, no, of course he isn't- that setup is for intimidating civilians - what an asshole. Whatever happened to a damned nightstick and riot shield?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The Pentagon didn't give them a nightstick and a riot shield....they gave them a tank and sniper gear.
At least we know what the KKK wants the cops to do. Figures.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/14/kk...lack-thug/

Quote:KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop who shot ‘Jewish controlled black thug’

Ah....'murrica!
[Image: female_cop_in_crosshairs.jpg]
[Image: why-sp-is-in-the-crosshairs-of-the-depar...00x270.jpg]
Now, looks like the Governor is stepping in, finally, and removing the St. Louis County police from duty. Unclear whether investigation would be turned over to the FBI and/or the State Police.

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/14/reports_..._ferguson/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260131 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37