Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 12:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unlimited Supply Game
RE: The Unlimited Supply Game
But you're asexual

Unlimited roller coaster rides
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 26, 2014 at 1:34 am)Losty Wrote: But you're asexual

YOU TOOK MY MANHOOD AWAY! THERE ARE SOME LIMITS YOU NEVER CROSS LOSTY!….

I hate you.
[Image: 064.gif]

In third world parks. You might need a helmet, a good safety suit and you know….a organ donor with a very high rank of match.

Unlimited access to every intelligence agency in the planet(I want to know about JFK).
(August 26, 2014 at 1:34 am)Losty Wrote: But you're asexual

On a roller coaster designed by M C Escher

All the tea in China
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
You don't receive the tea until two weeks after the Great China Tea Fungus Epidemic destroys all but three leaves, which have passed through the digestive system of a syphilitic goat.

Unlimited access to first run, mint condition comic books.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(August 26, 2014 at 4:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You don't receive the tea until two weeks after the Great China Tea Fungus Epidemic destroys all but three leaves, which have passed through the digestive system of a syphilitic goat.

Unlimited access to first run, mint condition comic books.

Boru

Following the great paper-rot plague of 2014 the only comics left are the Billy Ray Cyrus editions of Marvel's 'popular musicians' series which survive because they were printed on paper made from his shaved chest and arm pit hair.

[Image: brcover.jpg]

Unlimited supply of Single Malt Scotch Whisky
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)
You find yourself with an unlimited supply of single malt Scotch whiskey, which is rough akin to being in possession of an unlimited supply of iodine-scented liquid shit.

Unlimited ability to make theists (all franchises) grasp how wrong they are. About everything.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(August 26, 2014 at 1:39 am)Zidneya Wrote: YOU TOOK MY MANHOOD AWAY! THERE ARE SOME LIMITS YOU NEVER CROSS LOSTY!….

I hate you.
[Image: 064.gif]

Hate? Confusedadcryface: it's just a game Sad

Can I be forgiven Zid?

(August 26, 2014 at 4:57 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You find yourself with an unlimited supply of single malt Scotch whiskey, which is rough akin to being in possession of an unlimited supply of iodine-scented liquid shit.

Unlimited ability to make theists (all franchises) grasp how wrong they are. About everything.

Boru

The second they understand, you are cast into an alternate universe where they are actually right about everything.

Unlimited snoozes on your alarm.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 26, 2014 at 7:28 am)Losty Wrote: The second they understand, you are cast into an alternate universe where they are actually right about everything.

Unlimited snoozes on your alarm.

So long as you have unlimited snoozes, you have incurable insomnia.

Unlimited tacos.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(August 26, 2014 at 8:02 am)Esquilax Wrote: Unlimited tacos.

Made with gangrenous rat meat.

Unlimited free time.
(August 26, 2014 at 9:15 am)Darkstar Wrote:
(August 26, 2014 at 8:02 am)Esquilax Wrote: Unlimited tacos.

Made with gangrenous rat meat.

Unlimited free time.

When the only available entertainment is re-runs of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Unlimited time on library books.