Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 6:43 pm

Poll: Should Gays have rights in society?
This poll is closed.
Yes, this is their natural right to be gay.
92.86%
13 92.86%
No, being gay is not natural therefore they have no natural right to be gay.
0%
0 0%
No, being gay is against a Divine Command and therefore they have no rights but be subject to punishment!
0%
0 0%
Yes, this is not a natural right but Gays have rights to be Gay no matter the circumstances and social templates.
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion"
RE: Gay rights within the template of religion proves flaws in "religion"
(October 13, 2014 at 3:10 pm)C4RM5 Wrote:
(October 13, 2014 at 3:06 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Answer the fucking question Carm. Two men have sex. They are put to death as per the rules of the Bible. Is that moral?

Jesus died on the cross to die for are sins therefore a gay person can be saved and not punished in hell.

God you're a slimy fuck. IT's a yes or no question. Two men have sex, and are put to death as per the rules in the Bible. Is that moral?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 13, 2014 at 3:07 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(October 13, 2014 at 3:05 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: I am a sinner and therefore I am in no position to put people to death.

The bible says you have to. It's a commandment, that you stone gay people to death. I'm bisexual, I've slept with a guy before, and your bible commands that you kill me. If I handed you a stone, would you murder me with it, as your bible commands?

My best friends gay and I wouldn't do anything to harm him.

(October 13, 2014 at 3:11 pm)C4RM5 Wrote:
(October 13, 2014 at 3:07 pm)Esquilax Wrote: The bible says you have to. It's a commandment, that you stone gay people to death. I'm bisexual, I've slept with a guy before, and your bible commands that you kill me. If I handed you a stone, would you murder me with it, as your bible commands?

My best friends gay and I wouldn't do anything to harm him.

But if he had sex with another man, it says he should be put to death. If someone were to actually kill your friend for having sex with another man, would it be moral?
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 13, 2014 at 3:10 pm)C4RM5 Wrote:
(October 13, 2014 at 3:06 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Answer the fucking question Carm. Two men have sex. They are put to death as per the rules of the Bible. Is that moral?

Jesus died on the cross to die for are sins therefore a gay person can be saved and not punished in hell.

But you're still commanded to kill them here on earth. That part hasn't changed, though I completely understand why you're scrabbling so hard to avoid answering the question.

Tell me: if the bible truly was a worthy and correct moral truthteller, would you need to avoid simple questions about its morality quite this hard in order to still seem even slightly moral? Thinking

Quote: My best friends gay and I wouldn't do anything to harm him.

Then you are, in fact, ignoring the bible. Congratulations: you are now more moral than your god.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
He's asking whether it's moral to kill him not whether you'll do it or not
No one would kill my friend.

Answer. The. Fucking. Question. If someone did put your friend to death for committing the abomination of laying with another man, would it be moral? The Bible says it would be, what do you think?
- Thomas Jefferson
No one would kill him.

(October 13, 2014 at 3:17 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: No one would kill him.

Answer the question Carm. For fuck's sake.
- Thomas Jefferson
It's hypothetical

Fugg kxhfufjdk vychdd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1185 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1989 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Popcorn Proves Poppy the Pop Corn God. The Valkyrie 67 10715 May 16, 2018 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God. Mystic 89 12591 April 14, 2017 at 1:41 pm
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 13762 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Hypothetically, science proves free will isn't real henryp 95 13986 July 12, 2016 at 7:00 pm
  Christians think they have special rights GoHalos1993 10 2999 October 29, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Zeitgeist proves the fault in Religion Charles Xavier 21 3622 January 5, 2015 at 6:12 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Believers got us dead to rights, give up. Brian37 22 6236 September 19, 2014 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  If science proves we were seeded by Annuanki? Does that make them our gods? greekGod 32 8425 August 21, 2014 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb