Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 9:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unlimited Supply Game
RE: The Unlimited Supply Game
(October 25, 2014 at 7:48 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No one feels like looking for you and you die alone, forgotten and unloved.

Unlimited love.

Boru

You're on a deserted isle.

Unlimited coconuts.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
You're allergic to coconuts.

Unlimited allergy meds.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 25, 2014 at 9:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You're allergic to coconuts.

Unlimited allergy meds.

Boru

All allergy meds either give you the shakes or put you into state too sleepy to function.

Unlimited good hiking weather.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
You break your back and are confined to a wheelchair... No hiking for you.

An unlimited supply of kisses.
(October 26, 2014 at 3:40 am)graciesings Wrote: You break your back and are confined to a wheelchair... No hiking for you.

An unlimited supply of kisses.

From people with Ebola.

Unlimited immunity.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
From vaccines.

Unlimited jelly babies
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
You're diabetic.

Unlimited insulin.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You get insulinitis

Unlimited antibiotics
They cause a worldwide pandemic.

Unlimited Xbox Live Gold for free.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
You live in Nepal where the Internet sucks

Unlimited good architecture