Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 11:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
(April 7, 2015 at 11:47 am)popeyespappy Wrote: How is that even a crime? 

Lol, I was wondering the same thing.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
So in the story which is everywhere...at least until America's short-term memory problem manifests itself again...here is the latest murdering cop video.  Too bad Psycho and the other occasional cop lovers aren't around.  I'd love to hear them defend this motherfucker.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/south...-man-dead/

Quote:South Carolina cop charged with murder after video shows him shooting black man dead

How many times has this happened before cell phone videos were ubiquitous?  How long will it go on?
(April 9, 2015 at 2:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So in the story which is everywhere...at least until America's short-term memory problem manifests itself again...here is the latest murdering cop video.  Too bad Psycho and the other occasional cop lovers aren't around.  I'd love to hear them defend this motherfucker.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/south...-man-dead/

Quote:South Carolina cop charged with murder after video shows him shooting black man dead

How many times has this happened before cell phone videos were ubiquitous?  How long will it go on?

And to think they want to pass laws in some states, criminalizing people using their phones to record on-duty police.  Private citizens taking videos are the new thin blue line protecting other citizens from their sworn protectors. 
That dude was barely even running. The cop could have just run him down and used a taser. Not to mention his partner was apparently right around the corner. No way he would have made it far. Disgusting.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I had a 502 gateway error, couldn't get on for days. I think Slager will get the death penalty. If there was no video it would just be a cop saying he was in fear of his life, justifying the shooting. He could just have shot Scott in the leg, but he knew he would get away with it by saying he was in fear for his life. I think he dropped the Taser next to Scott's body to back up his story. They need to make an example of this cop, you would think with the Ferguson case cops would learn.

Is this guy real or just a good acting job, you be the judge. Even though the guy he murdered had no weapon, it was determined that Officer Grant Morrison was justified in using deadly force. shouldn't he have a manslaughter charge?
Leave it to Texas.  Obviously the problem is people recording cops shooting people willy-nilly.  So we'll make THAT a crime.

Fuck Texas.

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/04/new-te...bystanders

Quote:A bill introduced in the Texas House of Representatives would make it illegal for private citizens to record police within 25 feet.

House Bill 2918, introduced by state Rep. Jason Villalba (R-Dallas) on Tuesday, would make the offense a misdemeanor. Citizens who are armed would not be permitted to
So here's a news helicopter recording a whole shitload of sheriff's deputies in California beating the shit out of a guy they had already tased and cuffed.  I guess they just kept beating him for the fuck of it.

Fine law enforcement officers these pigs are.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/04/san-b...t-suspect/

Quote:Sheriff’s officials in San Bernardino County are under investigation after they were caught by a news helicopter swarming and mauling an unarmed man after he was on the ground, KNBC-TV reported on Thursday.

The attack on 30-year-old Francis Jared Pusok came after Pusok was hit by a Taser and fell face-first. KNBC estimated that in a two-minute span, Pusok was punched 37 times, kicked 17 times and hit four times with a baton.
You would think with the copter above recording them they would hold back on the beating but they never seem to care. Hit them where it hurts then there will be change.
That's where police arrogance comes in.  They think they can do whatever the fuck they want.
(April 10, 2015 at 11:42 am)Minimalist Wrote: That's where police arrogance comes in.  They think they can do whatever the fuck they want.

But it's not just arrogance.  It's that they know there aren't going to be the repercussions to their actions that there would be for a normal citizen.  It's the exact type of behavior you'd expect when the courts have shown over and over that they'll get a free pass for extreme force.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260130 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37