Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 11:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being gay is a fetish.
RE: Being gay is a fetish.
You never saw them for what they where, anam cara. :wink:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You never had much mercy or compassion, a cuisle.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
That may be true, in my defense, I've always thought that the whole "reaping what they sow" business ought to happen with more regularity - when it comes to christers.  Expose them to the other side of their shitty little schtick..really hammer it home on them they way they casually disregard the dignity of others...and maybe they'll come to some sort of understanding on their own - regarding what it might be like to -be- the "other".  

What can I say...I'm an optimist.  

"I'm being unfairly characterized and discriminated against"
-good, so, you know what it feels like.........now try and apply that cheap life lesson asshole.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm not arguing that the religion is shitty, and that some of the better people like Tack and CoxRox were experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance. They were still kinder, better people than the current crop.
They knew when to keep their mouths shut.  They had a modicum of shame - I'd say.  I don't recall any of them ever correcting their wayward christian brethren....... Wink

You know, Heywood is probably a nice guy (as kind as anyone, really) - it's just this thing.....lol.
(April 16, 2015 at 5:30 pm)abaris Wrote: That's rich. You trying to defend people, who do nothing but trying to force their views on others. If they're bigoted in their own little circle jerk, have at it hoss. But if they try to enforce legislation to legally discriminate against people, it's quite a different tune.

It should be trivially easy to show who I have defended...a specific person or group....and how that specific person/group has tried to force their views on others. The quote function here makes it very easy.

If you can't back up your nebulous accusation your should rescind it and apologize profusely. That would be the only decent thing to do.

(April 16, 2015 at 5:23 pm)Mezmo! Wrote:
(April 16, 2015 at 5:13 pm)Rhythm Wrote: ... "Pro-gay" policies are policies of "equality" - google the word, it's important.

Not when public funds are used to sponsor a Gay Pride parade or when a court order forces you to take 'sensitivity' training. 

Or Oregon's attempt to "rehabilitate" businesses that don't want to provide cakes for gay weddings.
I know right, whats next....they'll catch flak for not wanting to provide cakes for the damned blacks weddings? A business owner hopes to extract profit from the infrastructure and society around them. In order to do so they agree to abide by a long list of laws. If they don;t wish to abide by those laws, then they should locate their business elsewhere, where those laws are not in effect...like Dumbfuckistan.
(April 16, 2015 at 6:29 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I know right, whats next....they'll catch flak for not wanting to provide cakes for the damned blacks weddings?  A business owner hopes to extract profit from the infrastructure and society around them.  In order to do so they agree to abide by a long list of laws.  If they don;t wish to abide by those laws, then they should locate their business elsewhere, where those laws are not in effect...like Dumbfuckistan.

Yeah and if gays don't like gay marriages restrictions they should pack up and move somewhere else.  Your response is utterly stupid.  It doesn't address the criticism. It is simply a statement that amounts too, "I can't prove you are wrong with a cogent argument, but since I have forced my values upon you and have the force of law to behind me to make you serve people you don't want to serve.....you better accept my will or move to somewhere else".
Our laws explicitly invoke equality, that our laws are contradictory in this regard when it comes to teh gays hardly needs further elaboration. But, yes, we all toe the line - even if we don't agree on every particular, or we bitch and moan about it like impotent pricks. Believe the gays did, in fact "move elswhere" in significant numbers, away from Dumfuckistan USA. Probably shouldn't have had to..but, you know, gotta appease folks like yourself I guess.

You don't have to serve anyone..Heywood, understand? But if you want to extract those profits......the situation is a bit different. That's the arrangement. Cry me a river. Now, hey, don't think I'm playing the high ground. I'd love to be able to turn out every cross fetishist I see....but I understand that this would shittify my community and my country, and I have enough respect for both not to let my own personal quirks damage this thing we've got going on. Apparently, some people can't see past their little talismans. Fuck em.
(April 16, 2015 at 6:40 pm)Heywood Wrote: Yeah and if gays don't like gay marriages restrictions they should pack up and move somewhere else.  

You should check your own commentary.

Quote:Your response is utterly stupid.  

(April 16, 2015 at 6:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: They knew when to keep their mouths shut.  They had a modicum of shame - I'd say.  I don't recall any of them ever correcting their wayward christian brethren.......  Wink

You know, Heywood is probably a nice guy (as kind as anyone, really) - it's just this thing.....lol.

I'm sure if I dug around, I could find examples, but...lazy. And Skyrim. 

I still adore you, even if you are convinced of everyone's evil nature, always.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1309 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue