Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 8:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
Yet another example of out of control cops.  This time, it's going to cost them.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/elderly-...attle-cop/

Quote:Elderly black man arrested for walking with golf club sues Seattle cop

Quote:In January, the Seattle Police Department, which is under federal monitoring for excessive force, issued an apology to Wingate and returned his confiscated golf club.

The department also released video of his arrest, in which Wingate can be seen standing on a sidewalk, casually leaning on the club before the officer approaches and yells at him to drop his weapon. He refused for several minutes before he was arrested.
Nowhere in the roughly seven-minute clip can he be seen swinging the club.
(April 28, 2015 at 1:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: If you take some time and go back through you will see where we have had the good cop/bad cop discussion several times.  And indeed, I agree that not every cop will gun down someone just for the fuck of it.  But what do you say about the ones who see it happen and back the lies of their brothers in blue?  I cannot quite bring myself to call them "good cops" just because they did not pull the trigger themselves.  The problem is the cop mentality.  It's us v them and everyone not a cop is "them."

My apologies for not going back and reading the full thread. And yes, I agree that any police officer that defends another officer that did something wrong is just as bad. I know from experience that that does not work out in the military. I feel like police academies should run a more militaristic program and be more strict with their rules. In the Navy, we have to know everything that is and is not against the law and are quickly punished if we make a wrong decision or are caught doing unjust things. I am not sure if that is just the command I am currently at or if that is the Navy as a whole, but I definitely believe that it is a better system than the civilian law enforcement.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/veteran-...ighten-me/

Quote:Veteran Canadian reporter: I’m white and ‘America’s police now frighten me’

Quote:In a column for CBC on Thursday, Macdonald argued that police killings were “America’s real state of emergency.”

“I don’t mind saying it: America’s police now frighten me,” Macdonald wrote, reflecting on the death of Freddie Gray and the recent riots in Baltimore.
“Their power and their impunity frighten me,” he admitted. “And I’m a white, 58-year-old middle-class man. I can’t imagine what I’d be feeling if I were a black or Latino kid in Baltimore.”
Detroit, now:

So much easier to shoot him than just serve the warrant.  Doesn't involve all those messy trials.....

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/20...agent.html

Quote:Protests break out after immigration officer kills Detroit man

Quote:DETROIT — At about 1 p.m. on the afternoon of April 27, a group of local and federal law enforcement officers arrived at Kevin Kellom’s home, a two-story house with beige siding on the outskirts of northwest Detroit.

Some of the officers surrounded the house while others came in and ran upstairs, Kellom said. They had come to serve an arrest warrant on his 20-year-old son, Terrance, who was a suspect in a robbery case. By 1:07 p.m., Terrance Kellom was dead, shot several times by an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officer who was part of an interagency fugitive task force.
“I don’t understand why my son was executed,” Kellom said Tuesday during a press conference near his home. “They brought my son downstairs… and then eight shots rang out.”

Which also raises the question of what an ICE agent was doing arresting an American citizen in Detroit?  

'Cause, see....when you don't kill them, there are all these problems afterwards.

http://articles.philly.com/2014-04-25/ne...e-shooting

Quote:Questions in police shooting of pizza delivery driver
So, sitting still with your hands up is not good enough....and this guy was white!  Good thing he wasn't black or they would have riddled him.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/video-sh...-hands-up/

Quote:Video shows police dog attack Utah man as he sits on a couch with his hands up
At least they charged all six cops from the Baltimore case, one with murder, Hope they go for the death penalty. If the law starts to execute these bad cops, maybe just maybe something will change. I know I keep saying that.

"Based on federal data, the report said that Maryland had more “justifiable homicides” by the police than some states with twice its population. It also found that 41 percent of people who died in police encounters were “not armed with a weapon of any kind”; that unarmed black people died in police encounters at 10 times the rate of whites; and that police officers were charged with crimes in less than 2 percent of the cases in which civilians died."

Wow, that says it all.

AND THIS

"The Fraternal Order of Police, Baltimore City Lodge No. 3, said the officers were only doing their jobs and were not responsible for Gray's death".

manowar
That's because they really think their job is to kill blacks.
Not sure I agree with the "support the peaceful protesters but not the violent ones" meme that was everywhere during the riot in Baltimore, we all know that for anyone to give a shit about a protest there needs to be at the very least a car on fire somewhere
“The larger the group, the more toxic, the more of your beauty as an individual you have to surrender for the sake of group thought. And when you suspend your individual beauty you also give up a lot of your humanity. You will do things in the name of a group that you would never do on your own. Injuring, hurting, killing, drinking are all part of it, because you've lost your identity, because you now owe your allegiance to this thing that's bigger than you are and that controls you.”  - George Carlin
(May 1, 2015 at 6:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That's because they really think their job is to kill blacks.

It seems that way. The rioting doesn't seem to shake these pieces of shit at all; they think they're untouchable. It wouldn't surprise me in the future if you see black people surrounding trees with cops hanging from them. And FOX will still sympathize with the criminal cops, still saying some bullshit like, "Something needs to be done about this black community, someone from the black community needs to stand up already against all this black violence."

I'm not exactly happy about them destroying property, but peaceful protest isn't going to do jackshit. The violent rioting isn't doing anything either, what's the game plan here to stop the police racism, the police brutality, and the police criminal activity? If you don't want this 'thug' behavior, having the cops act like thugs, isn't going to help very much.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
[Image: MP-2015-05-01.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260129 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37