Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 6:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: This or That?
RE: Forum Game: This or That?
Fork, can do more damage with that and I'm naughty enough for one

Mexican or Indian food?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Mexican. Indian is way worse.

nibbled to death by ferrets or garden slugs ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Slugs? Not even sure how that would feel.

Cure cancer?
OR
Solve world hunger?
World hunger is already preventable, so cure cancer

Would you rather drink sick for breakfast every day or eat shit for dinner every day?

Yes I went there, sorry
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Cure all cancer by solving world hunger in an unforeseen connection.

You got laid off for...two months:
Unemployment or part-time/seasonal job?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Part-time.

Be able to breathe underwater or survive in space?
Space. It would be much more fascinating. I would love to be able to visit all the planets, and certain other similar bodies, without consequence.

Union or league?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(May 12, 2015 at 6:19 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: World hunger is already preventable, so cure cancer

Oddly enough, curing cancer might exacerbate world hunger.

(May 12, 2015 at 6:27 pm)c172 Wrote: Union or league?

League. Not sure why.

Get caught cheating but win the Super Bowl and eventually get into the Hall of Fame, or never cheat and have a mediocre career?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Never cheat, as I'm not invested enough with American football to have enough interest in it to cheat.

Miyamoto Musashi or William the Marshall?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Miyamoto, because the ronin were fucking awesome.

Be the last samurai or the first viking?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF "Mafia" Forum Game (PSA for people who have no idea what it is) Tiberius 29 2880 January 4, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: emjay
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 31122 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game - Walmart dyresand 67 6688 January 3, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Forum Game: You're awesome! Jericho 21 2871 May 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game: I come with a warning Foxaèr 51 4744 May 15, 2015 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Jericho