Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 6:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: This or That?
RE: Forum Game: This or That?
Cricket, I'm British like that

Ice Skating or snow boarding?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 14, 2015 at 9:54 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: Cricket, I'm British like that

Ice Skating or snow boarding?

"I'm British like that"  Cool

I've gone ice skating and I always end up making a huge fool of myself, so I'll go with the latter  Tongue

P.E (Gym) or Literature class?
[Image: tumblr_m2vsmhTfM41qa1e2io1_r1_500.gif]
Literature.

Choir or Band?
“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.” 
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
(May 14, 2015 at 10:07 pm)Jericho Wrote: Literature.

Choir or Band?

Choir, that way I can pretend to be doing something instead of actually doing it  Tongue

Theater or cinema?
That is actually a tough one, but I choose Theatre.

History or Science?
-Isaac Asimov

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
-Douglas Adams
History  Heart

Geography or Chemistry?
Geography.

German or Russian?
-Isaac Asimov

-Douglas Adams
German
(I actually love the way it sounds)

English or French?
German so passionate I love it

French. Any language is better than English, English is the least sexy language ever

Spanish or Italian?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(May 14, 2015 at 10:26 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: German so passionate I love it

French. Any language is better than English, English is the least sexy language ever

Spanish or Italian?

Kudos for choosing French  Tongue
Although I find English to be surprisingly sexy when spoken using certain accents.  Blush

Italian (:

Japanese or Chinese?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF "Mafia" Forum Game (PSA for people who have no idea what it is) Tiberius 29 2880 January 4, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: emjay
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 31080 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game - Walmart dyresand 67 6665 January 3, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Forum Game: You're awesome! Jericho 21 2871 May 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Forum game: I come with a warning Foxaèr 51 4738 May 15, 2015 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: Jericho