Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops
RE: Fucking Cops
That's the one.  Good find.
And yet again, the fucking cops are full of shit...and murderers.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/disturbi...r-2-years/

Quote:Disturbing video of Los Angeles-area police shooting made public after 2 years

The video is there.  Judge for yourselves.

Quote:Attorney Samuel Paz said they may ask federal prosecutors to investigate whether the shooting was a civil rights violation.

“I think it is really helpful for the public to understand why they would be willing to pay $4.7m to settle the case when we were on the eve of trial,” Paz told the Associated Press. “When the public sees the video and other law enforcement agencies see the video, this is very much a criminal act.”
I saw an interview today with one of the city cops (don't recall his title) stating that one of the reasons that they didn't want the video released was to protect peoples right to privacy. What???WHAT!!!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Bullshitters gonna bullshit, man.
(July 15, 2015 at 6:02 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I saw an interview today with one of the city cops (don't recall his title) stating that one of the reasons that they didn't want the video released was to protect peoples right to privacy. What???WHAT!!!

This may be partly true.  The police department doesn't want to hand someone a tort suit for free, and lose millions of dollars.
They had already settled the suit for nearly $5 million though and were still trying to keep it secret.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/sandra-b...jail-cell/

Quote:Sandra Bland was stopped by Texas police for a lane change and ended up dead in a jail cell

Of course she was black.

At this point, the official story is about as believable as this jesus shit.
Have you ever driven through TX? Nobody uses a turn signal. A business partner from TX told me that if a car had a turn signal on the car was bought that way. Nice excuse to pull a minority over.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Oh, yeah.... typical cop behavior.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/watch-ar...hes-naked/

Quote:WATCH: Arizona cops illegally barge into home of showering woman and handcuff her while she’s naked
Quote:Rose’s partner, Officer David Selvidge, stands silently and watches with his arms folded.
“You have absolutely no clothes on?” Rose asks Rossi.
“She was in the f*cking shower, what is wrong with you?” the daughter screams.
Selvidge tells the daughter to get her mother some clothes as Rose handcuffs her.
After the incident, Selvidge complained to his superiors about Rose’s conduct, prompting an internal investigation. The investigation found Rose entered Rossi’s home illegally. He also failed to document key aspects of the call, including arresting then un-arresting Rossi and the fact she was naked, according to the New York Daily News. Footage from his body camera was missing.

Going to lose this lawsuit too, boys.
https://youtu.be/UcizZEqIErE

Virginia Man Arrested For Not Showing His Papers

EDIT:
One small thing I want to say.  I fucking hate cops.  They walk around like they're the ones just shy of god protecting all of us defenseless commoners.  The last time I got pulled over, the cop threatened to write me up for having my dogtags hanging from my mirror.  Pretty sure the dick-less fuck was just jealous.

I'm not saying all cops are bad, but the good ones are about as rare as a unicorn.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 260129 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1899 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 682 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 680 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 700 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 818 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1752 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1636 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2039 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37